Trumps racism, a history lesson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Echo echo echo chamber chamber chamber

The folks that follow vox don't need an article to explain his actions in the past. It really shows the failures in online media sources to produce new and worthy content.

Still one of my favoritessmile I personally didn't see it so much as racist as a HUGE knock on third world counties and their education/economy.......the author's implication was subjective and easily debunked.

wink

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Echo echo echo chamber chamber chamber

The folks that follow vox don't need an article to explain his actions in the past. It really shows the failures in online media sources to produce new and worthy content.

Still one of my favoritessmile I personally didn't see it so much as racist as a HUGE knock on third world counties and their education/economy.......the author's implication was subjective and easily debunked.

wink

I can one up that:

Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Angela Merkel, Said 'Don't Say I Never Give You Anything'

Putinbot1
It seems Vox really does require a trigger warning.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
It seems Vox really does require a trigger warning.

Lulz, next up in the old man trolling bin whirly pretends he needs help crossing the street then yells #gotem when you help him across the street laughing

BrolyBlack
Lulz, next up in the old man trolling bin whirly pretends he needs help crossing the street then yells #gotem when you help him across the street laughing

Apparently he has a black driver in Nigeria. He has a bunch of low paid help there. Basically slaves. laughing out loud

Surtur

https://i.giphy.com/media/JqgRDINaY6y7S/giphy.webp

Robtard

Trumpers didn't care in 2016 that Trump has a rather long history of being a racist, they don't care now that he's a racist and they won't care when they vote for him again next year.

If fact, many a Trumper likes that Trump is a racist as he's able to do and say what they feel inside, while others simply deflect away from his racism and cope that way.

See: Trumpers on KMC as a micro example.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers didn't care in 2016 that Trump has a rather long history of being a racist, they don't care now that he's a racist and they won't care when they vote for him again next year.

If fact, many a Trumper likes that Trump is a racist as he's able to do and say what they feel inside, while others simply deflect away from his racism and cope that way.

See: Trumpers on KMC as a micro example. thumb up he is the prejudice enabler in chief.

Robtard
thumb up he is the prejudice enabler in chief.

Yup. I wouldn't blame Trump for turning people into racist, that'd be silly.

eg the racist who chanted a spin on that old racist trope "Send her back" were already racist; Trump just encouraged them to let their racism out and continues to encourage them that it's okay/normal.

snowdragon

See: Trumpers on KMC as a micro example.

Or if you take a step back and look at the source and the audience it's practically a reprint of what has already been stated feeding an audience that already acknowledges Trump's behaviors. In other words, it's fuel for the echo chamber and it probably took te person 15-30 minutes to write said piece.

It's no different then someone posting a piece from Fox news about something and expecting it to have an audience on the left.

Hence my statement on it being a failure of the online news media system, not that the information was incorrect.

Putinbot1
Yup. I wouldn't blame Trump for turning people into racist, that'd be silly.

eg the racist who chanted a spin on that old racist trope "Send her back" were already racist; Trump just encouraged them to let their racism out and continues to encourage them that it's okay/normal. This is exactly the point, these bigots now feel empowered to openly be those bigots.

Robtard
@snowd

I didn't read the story, as I already know what's in it and Whirly literally noted that it's a "history" of Trump's racism and I just opened the link and it also notes "history", meaning it's just a recap bringing everything together for people who either don't know it all or they want to see it all from a single source.

Putinbot1
@snowd

I didn't read the story, as I already know what's in it and Whirly literally noted that it's a "history" of Trump's racism and I just opened the link and it also notes "history", meaning it's just a recap bringing everything together for people who either don't know it all or they want to see it all from a single source. Yup, nothing new, it just makes a mockery of his "I'm the least racist" etc. Trumpers hate facts... Their Emperor has no clothes metaphorically, but they will never admit it.

Robtard
This is exactly the point, these bigots now feel empowered to openly be those bigots.

They already felt that way imo, remember in 2016-2017 how many White Nationalist, racist and/or bigots came out due to Trump.

Trump's just doing it again for the coming election, making the racist froth with racist joy helped him win last time, could help again.

Robtard
Yup, nothing new, it just makes a mockery of his "I'm the least racist" etc. Trumpers hate facts... Their Emperor has no clothes metaphorically, but they will never admit it.

Great analogy. Indeed they won't.

Putinbot1
They already felt that way imo, remember in 2016-2017 how many White Nationalist, racist and/or bigots came out due to Trump.

Trump's just doing it again for the coming election, making the racist froth with racist joy helped him win last time, could help again. He actually has swing states he can possibly win through racism. He doesn't care about States like New York so attacking politicians from there by using race is open season also.

snowdragon
He actually has swing states he can possibly win through racism. He doesn't care about States like New York so attacking politicians from there by using race is open season also.

Just like the last election that brought Obama and Bernie voters to Trump......those racists!

Surtur
eat

BrolyBlack

As a slave owner yourself, I find this thread ironic.

Lord Lucien
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history Vox has been proven by the best scientists again and again to be fake news for the Leftist fascists.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.