Prime Minister Boris Johnson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
He won

SquallX

Surtur
Now cue the crying remainers smile

Chuck_Schumer
We now have two clowns leading first-world countries...

BrolyBlack
The people that keep losing to these clowns must be buffoons then.

snowdragon
Leader of the conservative party...oh noze

Putinbot1
This was an internal vote open to 1.7 of the population...

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This was an internal vote open to 1.7 of the population...

Extrapolate. Did Boris shit-weasel his way in?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Extrapolate. Did Boris shit-weasel his way in? Nah only Tory Party members have a vote and very few people are card carrying members. He was only standing internally against other Tories.

Robtard
Nah only Tory Party members have a vote and very few people are card carrying members. He was only standing internally against other Tories.

Ah. So his "huge" victory really isn't that huge comparative speaking. Figures.

Do you think he'll last or rage-quit in under a year?

Putinbot1

Do you think he'll last or rage-quit in under a year? he suffered his first humiliation already over his Euro plan lol. We'll see.

Robtard

Rage.Of.Olympus

Putinbot1

dadudemon

Emperordmb
Would Boris go for no deal?

Or would he be more likely to cuck to the EU or not deliver on Brexit?

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Breakfast means breakfast.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
America is already heading towards another recession, you can only silly-spend and spend and build a house of cards so high until it falls.

So that's another issue for the UK. Save your pennies.

You only positive about America when a Democrat is in office. Sour grapesthumb up

Lord Lucien
Hopefully he'll be able to push through a proper No-Deal Brexit. A U.K. in complete disarray is good for the world.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Hopefully he'll be able to push through a proper No-Deal Brexit. A U.K. in complete disarray is good for the world.

I agreethumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You only positive about America when a Democrat is in office. Sour grapesthumb up

I lie and personal attack, good job. Never change, TI.

BrolyBlack
When have you been positive about America since Obama left office?

Lord Lucien
Obama leaving office was the first time in 8 years I actually felt hopeful for America.

Robtard
When have you been positive about America since Obama left office?

Changing the narrative, good job, TI. Never change.

To your initial claim: I had my issues with Bush, but overall was positive until his admin sold us a lie and got us into a disastrous was based on that lie.

Lord Lucien
Changing the narrative, good job, TI. Never change.

To your initial claim: I had my issues with Bush, but overall was positive until his admin sold us a lie and got us into a disastrous was based on that lie. Oh like that's any better than the King of Lies himself, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Oh like that's any better than the King of Lies himself, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama?

Obama and his "Terrorist Fist Jab"

OxhpQ6rYigw

Lord Lucien
Typical Rob, always taking everything out of context just to make a point.

Surtur
And good on Boris for calling for this mans reinstatement:

Roger Scruton gets government job back after 'regrettable' sacking

BackFire
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Would Boris go for no deal?

Or would he be more likely to cuck to the EU or not deliver on Brexit?

Think he's more or less said he has a "do or die" attitude for a hard Brexit.

Which means most likely - die.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Think he's more or less said he has a "do or die" attitude for a hard Brexit.

Which means most likely - die.

Johnson just needs to listen to Trump, as Trump knows how to do Brexit the best where everyone wins; he's said as much.

BrolyBlack
Typical Rob, always taking everything out of context just to make a point.

laughing out loud

Majestic PRIME
what are the odds the russians had a hand in this?? wink

BrolyBlack
100%

panthergod

Agreed.

Let the empire of pedos burn.

TempAccount
My reaction:

67h8GyNgEmA

cdtm
It would be the funniest thing ever, if he came back to the US and ran for president just after Trump's second term.

I hate them both, but that would still be absurdly funny.

Edit: Never mind, not eligible. Born in Manhattan, not a resident for the required years (14)

jaden_2.0
Him being PM and saying he wants a new deal doesn't matter. It's simply not possible if he sticks to the current UK position on its caveats.

No 4 freedoms of movement (specifically people)
No alignment with trade policy (as it will restrict the UK'S ability to make seperate trade agreements with non EU countries)
No involvement of the European Court of Justice in the UK
No financial contributions to the EU
Regulatory autonomy around things like food standards

Unless he gives up one or more of those things it is simply impossible to get a deal as it would open the EU up being forced to renegotiate it's existing deals with the rest of the world as they could no longer claim those countries need to adhere to their standards if the UK doesn't yet still gets a deal.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Him being PM and saying he wants a new deal doesn't matter. It's simply not possible if he sticks to the current UK position on its caveats.

No 4 freedoms of movement (specifically people)
No alignment with trade policy (as it will restrict the UK'S ability to make seperate trade agreements with non EU countries)
No involvement of the European Court of Justice in the UK
No financial contributions to the EU
Regulatory autonomy around things like food standards

Unless he gives up one or more of those things it is simply impossible to get a deal as it would open the EU up being forced to renegotiate it's existing deals with the rest of the world as they could no longer claim those countries need to adhere to their standards if the UK doesn't yet still gets a deal.

IYO, do you think Johnson will concede some positions or do a no-deal exit?

jaden_2.0
IYO, do you think Johnson will concede some positions or do a no-deal exit?

No. I think he wants a No Deal. Even if it causes problems he can just blame it on May taking too long and there not being enough time to get a better deal people will lap it up. People have short memories when it comes to politics. They forget that all the pro leave Tory big guns had the chance to be Prime Minister 3 years ago when David Cameron stepped down after losing the referendum. They all withdrew from the leadership contest because they knew they couldn't deliver their promises. Now they're saying it would be better if a leave supporter had been in charge since the referendum. When none of them wanted the job.

Robtard
Sadly, you're likely spot on.

dadudemon
Honestly, I want the EU concept to work. So that the UN can work and we have one-world concept.

Just waiting for humans to grow up.

Brexit is a step back from my humanist goal.

But I understand why they want to leave the EU and those are very good reasons.

Blakemore

Do you think he'll last or rage-quit in under a year? Why are you quoting the word "huge?" Nobody said it was a huge victory. You're literally crying over something that didn't happen.

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
No. I think he wants a No Deal. Even if it causes problems he can just blame it on May taking too long and there not being enough time to get a better deal people will lap it up. People have short memories when it comes to politics. They forget that all the pro leave Tory big guns had the chance to be Prime Minister 3 years ago when David Cameron stepped down after losing the referendum. They all withdrew from the leadership contest because they knew they couldn't deliver their promises. Now they're saying it would be better if a leave supporter had been in charge since the referendum. When none of them wanted the job. You seem to have the short memory.

Boris Johnson withdrew because Michael Gove stood for the position after promising he wouldn't. His promise was because he claimed he had full support for Boris Johnson, only to run against him after he announced he'd run.

Unsurprisingly, Gove got slated this time round, beating only back-benchers. Boris was always seen as the true successor, which was part of May's unpopularity. I don't think Gove will even keep his seat.

I understand that Boris will point to this mess as a handy excuse, which it kinda is, but please understand that it was Gove that caused this mess, not May.

No deal is likely to happen, imo.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Why are you quoting the word "huge?" Nobody said it was a huge victory. You're literally crying over something that didn't happen.

You're an idiot

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Blakemore

Boris Johnson withdrew.

You should have just stopped there.

Putinbot1
http://imgur.com/gallery/Xv0sw0C

http://imgur.com/gallery/Q92RIB1

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
I'm retiring to Thailand anyway, so It will never be my permanent home again.

Well at least your doing one thing right. Hopefully you can get some good hookers to please you.

TempAccount
I'm retiring to Thailand anyway, so It will never be my permanent home again. Ah yes, in classic pedophile tradition. Hope that nobody plants hash on you at the airport so you receive the death penalty for drug trafficking in Thailand. Also the canal-ways there are literally open sewers so have fun dying from illness that you have no immunity to...but then again you survived Nigeria...

Putinbot1
Well at least your doing one thing right. Hopefully you can get some good hookers to please you. Haha, A friend of mine ex Royal Marine NCO owns a bar in Phuket with loads in. Obviously as a married man, it's not my thing.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TempAccount
Ah yes, in classic pedophile tradition. Hope that nobody plants hash on you at the airport so you receive the death penalty for drug trafficking in Thailand. Also the canal-ways there are literally open sewers so have fun dying from illness that you have no immunity to...but then again you survived Nigeria... interesting info for you Kirk re drugs and Thailand, it's almost always people who won't pay a bribe when they are caught get arrested. There's a rasta bar in Pattong where everyone smokes pot.

Putinbot1

eThneoLgrRnae
The people that keep losing to these clowns must be buffoons then.

thumb up Exactly.

eThneoLgrRnae
He won

Happy Day. smile

I'm sure we're gonna be hearing some cries from lefties "it was the russians who got him elected!" LMAO laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
what are the odds the russians had a hand in this?? wink

laughing

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae

Stringer

Stringer
*enlisted

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

Stringer

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Stringer is Mclovin. He is not RJ and not a paedo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by TempAccount
Ah yes, in classic pedophile tradition.

Why does Thailand have this stereotype? It's the Chinese who are stealing all the children from Southeast Asia and forcing them into slavery of all sorts, not Thailand.

And the US, IIRC, has a worse problem with this than Thailand just going by the numbers.

We have our own messes to clean up before we start throwing other countries under the bus.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why does Thailand have this stereotype? It's the Chinese who are stealing all the children from Southeast Asia and forcing them into slavery of all sorts, not Thailand.

And the US, IIRC, has a worse problem with this than Thailand just going by the numbers.

We have our own messes to clean up before we start throwing other countries under the bus. All true modern Thailand takes a dim view of that stuff.

quanchi112

Eternal Idol
F*cker looks like the unholy spawn of Trump and Gary Busey. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who then? He's Mclovin, he was quite a funny semi troll.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
F*cker looks like the unholy spawn of Trump and Gary Busey. laughing out loud He does too laughing

Robtard
To the UK people:

What do you think Johnson will pull out before 10/31/2019, or wait until the deadline to do it?

edit: Or not pull out I guess, is another extension still possible?

Putinbot1
To the UK people:

What do you think Johnson will pull out before 10/31/2019, or wait until the deadline to do it?

edit: Or not pull out I guess, is another extension still possible? To be honest, he has to try and pull out, it's why he won his parties internal election.

samhain
If I had to have a guess, I would say he'll pull out before the deadline maybe only by a day or two, he'll try to make it look like it's on his terms as much as possible.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
If I had to have a guess, I would say he'll pull out before the deadline maybe only by a day or two, he'll try to make it look like it's on his terms as much as possible. thumb up

roughrider
Boris Johnson went from being the colourful mayor of London, to a bumbling political clown who's helped put his country on the brink of disaster for the most specious of reasons. When is the next real election?

samhain
^2022 for the next general election, although it could come around earlier. The last one in 2017 was called by Theresa May ahead of schedule cos it was her best chance of winning IIRC.

dadudemon
Originally posted by roughrider
Boris Johnson went from being the colourful mayor of London, to a bumbling political clown who's helped put his country on the brink of disaster for the most specious of reasons. When is the next real election?

Disaster is a bit of a stretch because the economic models that project harm from leaving the EU don't show drastic harm in some anti-Brexit models. Just marginal adjustment period.

Putinbot1
Disaster is a bit of a stretch because the economic models that project harm from leaving the EU don't show drastic harm in some anti-Brexit models. Just marginal adjustment period. No DDM, it breaks the UK.

roughrider
Disaster is a bit of a stretch because the economic models that project harm from leaving the EU don't show drastic harm in some anti-Brexit models. Just marginal adjustment period.

Having to install border patrols again along the Irish border will be painful and likely explosive. And Scotland might bring back another referendum to leave the UK and join the EU on it's own. That's outside of the big economic fallout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.