Gladiator vs JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
This team:

https://d3qljroq8e8j0n.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/gamespot.comicvine2.jpg

Who wins?

Martian_mind
That PG/Alan combo is too much. Add in the Hawks and their weaponry, you've got yourself a stomp. Well, provided the team fights to their best, of course. If they act like absolute idiots, as they often did against Adam, then Gladiator could maybe eek out a win.

abhilegend
Alan would destroy Gladiator alone.

leonidas
most are fodder but the big 3 are too much for sure.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
most are fodder but the big 3 are too much for sure.
Big three? Alan alone would wreck Gladiator.

Is this for real?

leonidas
alan would beat glads for a majority for sure. pg wouldn't, nor would jay. but i think you're overestimating alan some. he has uber feats that everyone is familiar with, but he certainly isn't always uber and has plenty of lesser ones as well. my guess is you'd rank him as a trans level guy though. /shrug

Senor Cage
Alan would destroy Gladiator.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
alan would beat glads for a majority for sure. pg wouldn't, nor would jay. but i think you're overestimating alan some. he has uber feats that everyone is familiar with, but he certainly isn't always uber and has plenty of lesser ones as well. my guess is you'd rank him as a trans level guy though. /shrug
Let's put this way, Alan has highs Gladiator can only dream of and even his low feats are due to him not having auto shields more than anything.

He is what you call the top of herald tier, more powerful than probably any herald, including Silver Surfer or Thor.

MrMind
Powergirl alone would be a tough fight for the mohawk pussy

Senor Cage
True. Her durability is insane.

carver9
KMC Gladiator stomps. Also, Adam wouldn't win that fight or done as good as he did if we debated primarily KMC style.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
KMC Gladiator stomps. Also, Adam wouldn't win that fight or done as good as he did if we debated primarily KMC style.
laughing out loud

Stoic
It depends on how they choose to fight him. If they fight him like they forgot that they had powers like in WWIII, Gladiator should demolish them, but in a forum setting that has everyone operating at optimal levels and minimum amounts of CIS he's going to lose.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
It depends on how they choose to fight him. If they fight him like they forgot that they had powers like in WWIII, Gladiator should demolish them, but in a forum setting that has everyone operating at optimal levels and minimum amounts of CIS he's going to lose.
How's he going to beat them if they fight like in WWIII? Even in WWIII Alan was never beaten.

DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think you've ever been more wrong about anything, and that's saying something.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
How's he going to beat them if they fight like in WWIII? Even in WWIII Alan was never beaten.

He will never win bruh. PIS doesn't work here.

Senor Cage
Alan likely beat him. No need for the rest of the JSA.

Adam Grimes
I see you're recovering. Very glad my friend. thumb up

Senor Cage
Alan is trans. Gladiator is street level. Big difference.

Adam Grimes
That's the fire I was looking for.

Also...
KMC Gladiator stomps. Also, Adam wouldn't win that fight or done as good as he did if we debated primarily KMC style. laughing out loud

MrMind
I couldn't think of one member on the JSA that couldn't solo the Gladiator with his eyes closed
Wildcat solos

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Alan is trans. Gladiator is street level. Big difference.

you're finally back

carver9
I miss the old Zack.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
He will never win bruh. PIS doesn't work here.
Ok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.