Mueller Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
My rightist friends, what are your thoughts?

Lord Lucien
Nobody cares about that traitor.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Nobody cares about that traitor. laughing

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Nobody cares about that traitor.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
https://i.imgflip.com/2f3ohf.jpg

The leftovers of this over and over again.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1

As a normal non-Trump Conservative, I believe tomorrow will be a repeat of what we've already seen: it will show that Trump's incredibly corrupt and tried to tamper with a legal investigation and Trumpers once again won't care, as they don't care that Trump's a criminal, just that he can get away with it.

Flyattractor
And already got Robbie spreading the Same Old Lies.

Go To Hell Robbie.

Surtur

I'm looking forward to it, I am eager to see how deranged anti-trumpers will spin it into a victory.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
As a normal non-Trump Conservative

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

dadudemon
As a normal non-Trump Conservative, I believe tomorrow will be a repeat of what we've already seen: it will show that Trump's incredibly corrupt and tried to tamper with a legal investigation and Trumpers once again won't care, as they don't care that Trump's a criminal, just that he can get away with it.

That's my guess as well.

BrolyBlack
First time I have heard Rob call himself as a conservative, obviosly there is a caveat. He will say "Im a fiscal conservative, social liberal" anotther caveat is he doesnt vote republican and slams republicans here daily. So this whole "Im a conservative" is kinda bs.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
First time I have heard Rob call himself as a conservative, obviosly there is a caveat. He will say "Im a fiscal conservative, social liberal" anotther caveat is he doesnt vote republican and slams republicans here daily. So this whole "Im a conservative" is kinda bs.

If you're a moderate in the US, you're a conservative in the rest of the world.

Keep in mind, functionally, outside the US, the Dems and GOP look the same - big, corporatists, warmongering, oligarchs.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you're a moderate in the US, you're a conservative in the rest of the world.

Keep in mind, functionally, outside the US, the Dems and GOP look the same - big, corporatists, warmongering, oligarchs.

Whats Rob then, besides a horny butt plug

Robtard

This is incorrect. I've said this many a time; it's why you already know that socially I am liberal. Never change, TI.

Stop flirting with me, I'll never f**k you. Don't become another Surt.

dadudemon

Moderate in the US with a left lean (he took the "new and improved" political compass test and it showed that he was a left leaning centrist).

He scored slightly more skewed towards Democrat than I did, IIRC.

I'm a moderate with a moderate libertarian lean.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Yea and they reported on it all night as if it was the other way around.

BrolyBlack
This is incorrect. I've said this many a time; it's why you already know that socially I am liberal. Never change, TI.

Stop flirting with me, I'll never f**k you. Don't become another Surt.

You are a social shit headthumb up

Trust me I don't want you to fck me. I want you to go fck yourselfsmile

Surtur

It's quite strange that he creates these gay fantasies in his head that people here want to f*ck him.

Robtard

Originally posted by Surtur
It's quite strange that he creates these gay fantasies in his head that people here want to f*ck him.

^ trig'd

Bashar Teg
jeez, am I the only guy here who doesn't want to f*ck robtard?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

http://votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

dadudemon

haermm

haha, dammit. This got me.

Silent Master
http://votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

You have to read between the lines, while he might be saying that he doesn't want to fu@k rob, what he means is that he wants rob to fu@k him.

Robtard

You'll come around in time

Putinbot1
Wow, triggered rightists in this thread. No way.

Surtur
Cuz it applies here too:

Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz, next up in the old man trolling bin whirly pretends he needs help crossing the street then yells #gotem when you help him across the street laughing

snowdragon
I'm going to record the entire Mueller testimony and on Saturday I'm going to wear silk pajamas all day drinking tea and eating popcorn with a tissue box and masturbation sock next to my couch in the dark, so much magic will happen that day. ( Think old version Pete's Dragon but even sadder/happier at the end.)

Robtard
I'm going to record the entire Mueller testimony and on Saturday I'm going to wear silk pajamas all day drinking tea and eating popcorn with a tissue box and masturbation sock next to my couch in the dark, so much magic will happen that day. ( Think old version Pete's Dragon but even sadder/happier at the end.)

You Trumpers are a very weird lot.

Surtur

^Dude is practically salivating over snowdragon's post.

snowdragon

I've never been a Trumper, get off the short bus and join the adults wink

More slow roll trolling that just doesn't align with reality, makes me chuckle consistently.

Robtard
^Dude is practically salivating over snowdragon's post.

^ A good example of Psychological Projection

BrolyBlack
Please wait...@rob laughing out loud

Surtur
^ A good example of Psychological Projection

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1O9ryEpDPwIw/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
The triggered Trumpers are delicious to watch. smile

BrolyBlack
PB you been triggered since trump was electedsmile

Surtur
The triggered Trumpers are delicious to watch. smile

Nobody buys into what you're saying kid. It's glorious smile

BrolyBlack

Surtur

snowdragon
I guarantee you he's gonna twist himself into knots coming up with pretend wins tomorrow lol.

All of the democrats and left-leaning media are going to do that. They are going to be some semen gobbling arse clowns that dance around Mueller's testimony to scrape up ratings from their ravaged networks over the two years of misinformation/lies they spread prior to the actual mueller report.

Several large news networks have ratings so low even a plunger couldn't pull that shit out of the tube laughing

Robtard
Protip: The purpose of a plunger is to push the shit via water pressure down the tube, as you want the shit to go away. Hence "plunge".

snowdragon
Protip: The purpose of a plunger is to push the shit via water pressure down the tube, as you want the shit to go away. Hence "plunge".

Thanks, I always got tired just using a stick and a shop vacuum to fix the problem. eek!

Surtur
All of the democrats and left-leaning media are going to do that. They are going to be some semen gobbling arse clowns that dance around Mueller's testimony to scrape up ratings from their ravaged networks over the two years of misinformation/lies they spread prior to the actual mueller report.

Several large news networks have ratings so low even a plunger couldn't pull that shit out of the tube laughing

I look forward to seeing their hearts get broken.

BrolyBlack
I guarantee you he's gonna twist himself into knots coming up with pretend wins tomorrow lol.

Deep down hate Mueller because he couldn't get Trump, but they are trying to save face by saying how much they respect him

Surtur
It'll somehow be Trumps fault if Mueller couldn't get the goods on Trump lol.

Everything is his fault. The sun doesn't revolve around the earth cuz of Trump.

Robtard
Trumpers: "The Leftist are going to claim a win tomorrow no matter what!"

Also Trumpers right now: "We won!!!11"

Surtur

Also Trumpers right now: "We won!!!11"

Nope, do bettah smile

Putinbot1

Also Trumpers right now: "We won!!!11" thumb up laughing So true.

BrolyBlack
^Triggered

Robtard
Nope, do bettah smile

^
https://i.imgur.com/pcLT5M8.jpg

Surtur
You're super triggered now Rob, love it smile

Robtard
^
https://i.imgur.com/pcLT5M8.jpg

Surtur
You're flailing, do bettah

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Does anyone here truly believe he has no idea what Fusion GPS is? Lol.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Mueller looks like a confused, stuttering, agreeable, lost and nervous doddering old man.

Surtur

snowdragon
Shh use spoilers, your going to ruin my Saturday Mueller congressional hearing day laughing

BrolyBlack
Matt Gatez is tearing him apartlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Hahah!! This is fcking awesome!!!

BrolyBlack
I had no idea this was going to be so good!!

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Leftists for the last two years: Mueller is methodically putting together an irrefutable case! This is gonna bring Trump down! It's Mueller time baby!

Mueller today: Where am I? What day is it? What is Fusion GPS?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
The only question is how will the usual suspects here spin this into a victory for the dems?

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Rob will ne here in less than 1 hour, cant wait.

Surtur
After his performance I wonder how much of this report Mueller actually wrote lol.

Surtur
For those looking to play a game, take a shot each time Mueller asks them to repeat the question*

*Get your affairs in order before playing, you'll be dead after 30 minutes

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
ah just what i expected in this thread today: trumpers victory-barking when none is warranted

Surtur
The spinning has begun eat

Now who is gonna come do the "well ackshually"...?

Putinbot1
Asked whether the report exonerated Trump on the question of obstruction of justice, Mueller said: "That is not what the report said."

Surtur
A prosecutors job isn't to exonerate lol.

Putinbot1
"The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed," Mueller told members of Congress.

jaden_2.0
He's pretty shrewd. He's a republican so clearly doesn't want to give Democrats any sound bites they can use over and over so simply refers to the report rather than say the answer verbally.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He's pretty shrewd. He's a republican so clearly doesn't want to give Democrats any sound bites they can use over and over so simply refers to the report rather than say the answer verbally.

I'm loving the dud this turned out to be lol.

And democrats are the ones who insisted he come testify.

Putinbot1
Asked if Trump wanted Mueller fired for investigating possible obstruction of justice: "That's what it says in the report, yes. I stand by the report."

Surtur
Best dud ever.

Putinbot1
The former special counsel was asked Wednesday if his investigation found the Russian government perceived a benefit if one of the candidates won.

"Yes," he said.

"And which candidate would that be?" asked Zoe Lofgren, a Democrat.

"It would be Trump," Mueller said

quanchi112
Trump is so guilty it is truly alarming of obstruction. Mueller raped the republican goons. Well done.

BrolyBlack
ah just what i expected in this thread today: trumpers victory-barking when none is warranted

Just what I expected from you as welthumb up

Putinbot1
As he wrapped up his opening statement, Mueller said that Russian interference in the 2016 election is "among the most serious" challenges to American democracy.

"This deserves the attention of every American," he added.

Bashar Teg
"no you" brilliant as always TI thumb up

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Trump is so guilty it is truly alarming of obstruction. Mueller raped the republican goons. Well done. He did. Fox spin regurgitated here aside.

BrolyBlack
Please wait...

Putinbot1
The former special counsel was asked Wednesday if his investigation found the Russian government perceived a benefit if one of the candidates won.

"Yes," he said.

"And which candidate would that be?" asked Zoe Lofgren, a Democrat.

"It would be Trump," Mueller said Originally posted by Putinbot1
As he wrapped up his opening statement, Mueller said that Russian interference in the 2016 election is "among the most serious" challenges to American democracy.

"This deserves the attention of every American," he added.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Please wait... you're repeating Fox mate.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Please show me where in the report it says Trump colluded with the Russians.

BrolyBlack
Mueller just got exposed for editing official transcripts and omitting evidence.

Putinbot1
3 in a row. laughing thumb up

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Dems desperately kept trying to get Mueller to say Trump should be impeached...and failed.

LMAO!

Surtur
Please show me where in the report it says Trump colluded with the Russians.

Mueller confirmed Trump nor anyone in his campaign conspired with the Russians lol.

They're trying so hard.

quanchi112
Dems desperately kept trying to get Mueller to say Trump should be impeached...and failed.

LMAO! He was not exonerated and can be prosecuted after his term. I bet that terrifies Donald. One eye open you orange guilty man.

Surtur
*yawn* Muellers job was never to exonerate.

Dems are desperate, I love it smile

quanchi112
*yawn* Muellers job was never to exonerate.

Dems are desperate, I love it smile Only reason he was not indicted was because he was a sitting president. Guilty. I hope he is scared.

BrolyBlack
Mueller looks weak and incapacitated

cdtm
He was not exonerated and can be prosecuted after his term. I bet that terrifies Donald. One eye open you orange guilty man.

Yeah, unless he wins a second term and puts it off another four years. At that point, the political landscape can change enough where it never happens.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, unless he wins a second term and puts it off another four years. At that point, the political landscape can change enough where it never happens. Either way trump is terrified. The guy could have a heart attack eating McDonalds tomorrow. He is fat and gross. Never exercises. You can cheer for him to get away with it I do not care I am better than you.

BrolyBlack
Yeah, unless he wins a second term and puts it off another four years. At that point, the political landscape can change enough where it never happens.

Our legal system does not exonerate people.

BrolyBlack
Mueller just refused to answer if Russia meddled by changing voted in the 2016 election. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Former special counsel Robert Mueller affirmed that a president can be charged with crimes after leaving office.

He said Justice Department guidelines prevented him from considering charges against Trump while he is in office.

Because of the longtime Justice Department guidance that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Mueller said "one of the tools a prosecutor would use is not there".

Robtard
So a basic repeat of what every sensible person already knew, Trump's corrupt from head to toe, he tried to commit/committed crimes and Trampers don't care, they just care that he can grease by due to power/position.

BrolyBlack
He didnt commit any crimes or Mueller would have said so.

BrolyBlack
Former special counsel Robert Mueller affirmed that a president can be charged with crimes after leaving office.

He said Justice Department guidelines prevented him from considering charges against Trump while he is in office.

Because of the longtime Justice Department guidance that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Mueller said "one of the tools a prosecutor would use is not there".

He lied under oath then, because he previously said the OLC guidelines did not prevent him from charging him.

Again its not a prosecutors job to exonerate someone.

Can you please stop repeating the same disproven bullshit.

BrolyBlack
Chris Wallace: Robert Mueller hearing has been a 'disaster' for Democrats

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-robert-mueller-hearing-disaster-for-democrats

Robtard

TBF, they basically started doing that yesterday.

Today's "Mueller got destroyed!!1!", 'Dems lost!" and the the Trumper back-patting here is just an extension of that clownery.

Putinbot1
So a basic repeat of what every sensible person already knew, Trump's corrupt from head to toe, he tried to commit/committed crimes and Trampers don't care, they just care that he can grease by due to power/position. Bingo Rob! thumb upOriginally posted by BrolyBlack
He didnt commit any crimes or Mueller would have said so. Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He lied under oath then, because he previously said the OLC guidelines did not prevent him from charging him.

Again its not a prosecutors job to exonerate someone.

Can you please stop repeating the same disproven bullshit. Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Chris Wallace: Robert Mueller hearing has been a 'disaster' for Democrats

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-robert-mueller-hearing-disaster-for-democrats

I am convinced TI thinks he is playing noughts and crosses! Three in a row mate thumb up

BrolyBlack
Mueller just changed his testimony on the OL guidlines.

He just said in the second hearing that the OLC guidline made no determination on why he didnt seek to charge the president

BrolyBlack
Bingo Rob! thumb up

I am convinced TI thinks he is playing noughts and crosses! Three in a row mate thumb up

I see you are off to your usual bullshit and trolling, I dont get why you cant change. See ya

Robtard

As hilarious that would be, Biden's, Harris' or Warren's Attorney General going after Trump in 2021 for crimes he committed while president, I can't see it happening, Democrats and normal non-Trumper Republicans are likely just going to be happy Trump is no longer POTUS and embarrassing the country and will want to push that ugliness behind us as quickly as possible.

But you never know... smile

quanchi112
Mueller is killing it. Looks much more aggressive and pointed.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Mueller is killing it. Looks much more aggressive and pointed.

He's fed up with the Trumper reps trying to smear him, his intregrity and/or mischaracterize what he's saying. Rather shameful how they're treating him again.

cdtm

BrolyBlack
He's fed up with the Trumper reps trying to smear him, his intregrity and/or mischaracterize what he's saying. Rather shameful how they're treating him again.

Mueller is getting killed you big dummy

BrolyBlack
His Russian buddies won't risk stealing him another election, while under the microscope.

Your bad health, being overweight, over eating and drinking to much are 100000x more dangerous to you than any Russian.

Perhaps you should eat more salads with Russian salad dressingthumb up

cdtm
Mueller is getting killed you big dummy

A few months ago: "Suck it bytch's, our boai Muller exonerated King Orangutan. Don't DARE question his integrity!"

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
A few months ago: "Suck it bytch's, our boai Muller exonerated King Orangutan. Don't DARE question his integrity!"

thumb up

Robtard

Crudeness aside, yeah, that happened. Trumpers flip-flop on Mueller with a quickness.

cdtm
Your bad health, being overweight, over eating and drinking to much are 100000x more dangerous to you than any Russian.

Perhaps you should eat more salads with Russian salad dressingthumb up

Unlike a certain cheeto overlord wanna be, I take care of my health, hence the strict watching of my weight (I also never told my weight, only used the 200lb threshhold the Mayo clinic uses, to show when weight loss should be a concern.]

If Trump actually listened to his doctors, he wouldn't look like a walking corpse, or talk someone in the mid stages of dementia.

Surtur
TBF, they basically started doing that yesterday.

Today's "Mueller got destroyed!!1!", 'Dems lost!" and the the Trumper back-patting here is just an extension of that clownery.

^No worse than any imbecile going "Mueller killed it!".

Robtard
^ Surt and his ever silly equalization tactics. *yawn*

Surtur
^ Surt and his ever silly equalization tactics. *yawn*

^Rob and his ever pathetic "it's different when we do it" tactic. *yawn*

TempAccount
#Gotem

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://i.imgflip.com/2f3ohf.jpg

The leftovers of this over and over again.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/07uEJBTRbAM/maxresdefault.jpg

Robtard
And another strawman gets beaten down. Good job, really winning the internet today.

Flyattractor
My feet are getting wet from all of Robbie's Ree Tears right now.

I love to wade in them.

BrolyBlack
And another strawman gets beaten down. Good job, really winning the internet today.

What have you won though? Trump is still in office and going to win re election

Surtur

Whenever Rob begins to talk about eWins or internet victories, etc. it's a sign his tank is running on empty. He's clearly having a bad day and it's not even lunch time yet in California. Poor guy.

Robtard

^ wow

Robtard
Whenever Rob begins to talk about eWins or internet victories, etc. it's a sign his tank is running on empty. He's clearly having a bad day and it's not even lunch time yet in California. Poor guy.

You're copying me yet again, Surt. Very flattering as always :0

Surtur
You're copying me yet again, Surt. Very flattering as always :0

I know today isn't going well bro, but there is always tomorrow thumb up

Robtard
So much winning.

Flyattractor
So much Lefty whining.

Yep. There Sure Is!

smokin'

Surtur
So much winning.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Flyattractor
I aint!

quanchi112
I know today isn't going well bro, but there is always tomorrow thumb up You need to let reality back into your life.

Flyattractor
Says the guy with a Very Unhealthy Obsession with a MOVIE Franchise.

Reality....Quan Knows it NOT!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the guy with a Very Unhealthy Obsession with a MOVIE Franchise.

Reality....Quan Knows it NOT! You seem fixated on my passion. Who cares? You seem to obsess over others due to your own misery. Pretty easy to spot.

BrolyBlack
Mueller cant say if he read the steele dossier or notlaughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>