Ares vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Endgame Thanos with his sword
Round 2: Thanos has the Power stone

Who wins

Robtard
Round 1 Probably goes to Ares

Round 2 goes to Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him. Unbeatable.

Majestic PRIME
round 1: ares bends the sword
round 2: ares manipulates the gaunlet

BruceSkywalker
round 1, prolly ares

round 2, definitely thanos

NemeBro
I really wonder why people think Ares would beat Thanos even in round one. no expression

What suggests he could even hurt Thanos, much less beat him?

steverules_2
EG Thanos was pretty bad ass

If Ares is winning round 1 isn’t easy

Darth Thor
Ares isnt winning either. He couldnt take WW1 Wonder Woman whose best strength feat at that point was lifting a tank.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Unbeatable.

Yeah Scarlett Witch certainly thought so laughing

Silent Master
Don't mention spoilers. if he's calling Thanos unbeatable, he obviously hasn't seen the movie yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ares isnt winning either. He couldnt take WW1 Wonder Woman whose best strength feat at that point was lifting a tank.

Yeah Scarlett Witch certainly thought so laughing She never beat him. She came back with friends and still failed. Do you know what beating means?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I really wonder why people think Ares would beat Thanos even in round one. no expression

What suggests he could even hurt Thanos, much less beat him? Bias.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Darth Thor
No, she did not.

Yes she did you retard.

He couldnt even lay a finger on her. Remember when you claimed that would never happen laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes she did you retard.

He couldnt even lay a finger on her. Remember when you claimed that would never happen laughing out loud If she defeated him tony stark would have lived. I suggest rewatching the scene because it all came down to one chance of Tony Stark despite all the heroes taking their turns on Thanos.

You claimed Cap Marvel was too fast. That Thanos would not touch her. Carol is different than Wanda. Try to know the facts and to be accurate. He dodged some of her attacks even hilariously and threw her aside. She came out of nowhere to engage him but he still showed incredible acumen in removing the power stone and using it without a physical buffer to get rid of the troublesome female.

Try to be accurate and quit with your silly and effeminate trolling. Be a man.

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos was crying out in pain like a *****. The theater I was in all laughed at his ineptitude. He then needed help from his friends/ship to distract her and prevent his death.

In a true 1v1 it is obvious she would murder him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Thanos was crying out in pain like a *****. The theater I was in all laughed at his ineptitude. He then needed help from his friends/ship to distract her and prevent his death.

In a true 1v1 it is obvious she would murder him. Yes, he feels pain. Who said he does not?

Despite her power being enough to destroy a stone he was not significantly harmed or defeated. Funny how the heroes helped each other throughout the confrontation but somehow the same reasoning does not apply for Thanos.

No, she lost and was defeated in IW by him and also lost here. She was against him with multiple avengers before and after so I direct you to what happened not your fantasies.

Strange clearly stated the only chance they had was 1 out of 14 million and that Tony was essential despite the universal effort to stop him. Your conjecture is so utterly asinine I doubt you can tie your own shoelaces.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

In a true 1v1 it is obvious she would murder him.

thumb up

Obvious to Anyone with an IQ of over 50.

This has gone beyond fanboyism. Im seriously starting to think Quan has learning difficulties.

quanchi112
thumb up

Obvious to Anyone with an IQ of over 50.

This has gone beyond fanboyism. Im seriously starting to think Quan has learning difficulties. Per film creators he is unbeatable in one on one combat. Per strange one chance out of 14 million and it has nothing to do with Wanda. Get mad over film facts and your double standards being exposed.

Darth Thor
Per film creators he is unbeatable in one on one combat. Per strange one chance out of 14 million and it has nothing to do with Wanda. Get mad over film facts and your double standards being exposed.

Everyone agrees youre a retard thumb up

quanchi112
Everyone agrees youre a retard thumb up No comeback And is why you are just a troll not worthy of a serious discuss with. Concession accepted.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

What suggests he could even hurt Thanos, much less beat him?

Ares has control over metals, so he could use Thanos' own sword and armor against him.

Josh_Alexander
Ares is at best Ebony Maw's level. There's a reason Ebony respects and even fears Thanos. He ain't a Scarlet Witch type of TK so he ain't winning either.

Also, the moment Ares turns close combat (which he will) it will be a swift win for Thanos.

Darth Thor
No comeback And is why you are just a troll not worthy of a serious discuss with. Concession accepted.

The concession was yours when you ran like a coward.

quanchi112
The concession was yours when you ran like a coward. You admitted you cannot compromise ala forfeiture.

quanchi112
Ares in Snyders original cut helped defeat Darkseid with Zeus. Even according to Snyder Darkseid was a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.