Wonder Woman vs. Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Endgame/Infinity War Stephen

Diana has her gear

Who wins

quanchi112
Strange wins.

FrothByte
We go back to the standard answer with Dr. Strange: He wins with BFR, loses without.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
We go back to the standard answer with Dr. Strange: He wins with BFR, loses without. I have a question for you.

Impediment
Strange destroys Diana.

ares834
If Strange fights smart, he wins. If he fights like he did against Maw, he loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
If Strange fights smart, he wins. If he fights like he did against Maw, he loses. Maw would beat Diana as well.

ares834
Maybe. But that's because she is a bad match up against Maw. Strange should have been able to toast Maw, but he fought like a retard.

quanchi112
Maybe. But that's because she is a bad match up against Maw. Strange should have been able to toast Maw, but he fought like a retard. Who cares what you think. You are just some nerd who does not matter.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have a question for you.

Ask.

quanchi112
Ask. Would you reconsider Thor and rep Superman. D. Thor is a coward and someone clearly incapable of having independent thought so I believe it would be far more interesting to debate Thanos vs. Superman instead of Thor since we have seen them fight on screen.

ares834
Who cares what you think. You are just some nerd who does not matter.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bleoywz0oeg/hqdefault.jpg

FrothByte
Would you reconsider Thor and rep Superman. D. Thor is a coward and someone clearly incapable of having independent thought so I believe it would be far more interesting to debate Thanos vs. Superman instead of Thor since we have seen them fight on screen.

Justice League Superman vs. Endgame Thanos?

quanchi112
Justice League Superman vs. Endgame Thanos? All showings but if you want to focus on that film as the bulk of your argument by all means.

quanchi112
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bleoywz0oeg/hqdefault.jpg https://i.imgflip.com/2my2tb.gif

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Strange destroys Diana.

but can he impregnate diana stick out tongue big grin big grin

Darth Thor
Would you reconsider Thor and rep Superman. D. Thor is a coward and someone clearly incapable of having independent thought so I believe it would be far more interesting to debate Thanos vs. Superman instead of Thor since we have seen them fight on screen.

laughing out loud Chicken shit is back.

Also no idea why youre asking Froth. Ask someone whose a bit more enthusiastic about repping Superman, like Nemebro you chicken shit. Or put the challenge out, Im sure youll get volunteers.

And do Infinity War Thor vs Thanos against Froth which is what he asked for. (Oh wait you have no balls and dont really believe in Thanos being the no.1 tough guy even in Marvel let alone DC).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud Chicken shit is back.

Also no idea why youre asking Froth. Ask someone whose a bit more enthusiastic about repping Superman, like Nemebro you chicken shit. Or put the challenge out, Im sure youll get volunteers.

And do Infinity War Thor vs Thanos against Froth which is what he asked for. (Oh wait you have no balls and dont really believe in Thanos being the no.1 tough guy even in Marvel let alone DC). If Froth accepts no need to ask anyone else you kangaroo baby. Why do Thor from Infinity War when we already know he cannot stand up to Thanos. Your bias and delusional thinking is pitiful. You are not worthy of a battlezone. Continue to be as irrelevant as possible at all times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.