Trumps deal with Mexico on Immigration is working

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

Can you imagine that some Americans will be upset by this news?

Robtard
Good.

Also: laughing out loud @ Trumpers sourcing and/or believing CNN, after repeatedly claiming it's nothing but "Leftist Lies!". Never change, Trumpets.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Good.

Also: laughing out loud @ Trumpers sourcing and/or believing CNN, after repeatedly claiming it's nothing but "Leftist Lies!". Never change, Trumpets.

^He's triggered over literally everything smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^He's triggered over literally everything smile

^
https://i.imgur.com/pcLT5M8.jpg

Surtur
^He's trying so hard smile

Robtard
^
https://i.imgur.com/pcLT5M8.jpg

Surtur
I see I've broken you.

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/8fen5LSZcHQ5O/giphy.gif

Robtard
^ Classic eWinning

eThneoLgrRnae
55% of mexicans polled said that they believe these migrants should be deported back to their home countries...

What a bunch of xenophobic racists dem mexicans are. laughing out loud

I'm sure everyone on the snowflake left wil be consistent and call these mexicans racists for wanting to send those migrants back home. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Anyways this is great news every American will love thumb up

BrolyBlack
Good.

Damn you triggered AF

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Can you imagine that some Americans will be upset by this news?

Yeah, it's sad that they think it's "racist" that laws are actually being enforced.

What a bunch of #Snowflakes.

eThneoLgrRnae
Damn you triggered AF

thumb up

Of course he is.

TempAccount
Even most Westerners living in Japan are against lax immigration laws. You'll find the educated immigrants don't support open borders.

BrolyBlack
Only dumb fcking leftists support un restricted migration for votes of course.

TempAccount
Only dumb fcking leftists support un restricted migration for votes of course. You know, what the dems are doing reminds me of the same thing Erdogan of Turkey does to maintain his dictatorship:

He lets in millions of Syrian refugees, gives them free shit, and in return they vote for him.

BrolyBlack
I had no idea that was happening. Wow, and to think dumb fcking leftists hate that guy but they do the same thing he does.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Oh but they do, this is basic knowledge

Robtard
Oh, right. Those 3 million votes Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton, must have been all the illegals or something

TempAccount
States are giving them drivers licenses with no strings attached nowadays, so who wouldn't be surprised if they were?

TempAccount
late night at the office Robby? Isn't it time to go home to your cheating wife?

Robtard

quanchi112

TempAccount
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this really Kurk? It sure is bud. 6+ months and you haven't figured it out?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TempAccount
It sure is bud. 6+ months and you haven't figured it out? I have rarely been here you weird little Indian loser. I do not care of pinpointing who you are. Have a shred of dignity you creepy little boi.

TempAccount
I have rarely been here you weird little Indian loser. I do not care of pinpointing who you are. Have a shred of dignity you creepy little boi. I encourage people to doxx me. It would spice up my life a bit.

Hows life going? Finally leaving KMC in favor of a day-job outside of fast-food? I'm happy for you!

quanchi112
I encourage people to doxx me. It would spice up my life a bit.

Hows life going? Finally leaving KMC in favor of a day-job outside of fast-food? I'm happy for you! Your fixation on me and this online reality show you try to pretend makes you a person is just creepy. Hey if you identify as a weirdo clinging to a dying forum because you do not matter that is your sad existence.

I make money than you do, dental dropout boy. Go put your baby teeth behind your pillow and lets hope your abusive father puts a few dollars behind it so you can call someone via Skype and pretend to be cool. Life truly is grand you little creep.

BackFire
I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks, I can't wait.

BrolyBlack

TempAccount
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks, I can't wait. Try not to get drugged by the cartel.

Flyattractor
I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks, I can't wait.

Hope you have Fun BF.. And Remeber to Drink Plenty of Water with those Tacos and Burritos.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/11/fa/9e/11fa9ebbe6c8e89ae0285a9ea5689537.jpg

BackFire
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hope you have Fun BF.. And Remeber to Drink Plenty of Water with those Tacos and Burritos.

Tap water, right? I hear that stuff is great.

Did you know you can't flush toilet paper in Mexico? You have to put it in the trash because the plumbing is so terrible. I'm going to ruin so many toilets.

SquallX

Did you know you can't flush toilet paper in Mexico? You have to put it in the trash because the plumbing is so terrible. I'm going to ruin so many toilets.

Is the toilet thing true are you making this up?

Also, new toilets these days in the US are also not toilet paper friendly, not because the plumbing sucks, but because of the water pressure.

TempAccount
Originally posted by SquallX

Also, new toilets these days in the US are also not toilet paper friendly, not because the plumbing sucks, but because of the water pressure. Ah yes, you can thank the EPA for that. Same issues with dishwashers not using enough water

Robtard

Also, new toilets these days in the US are also not toilet paper friendly, not because the plumbing sucks, but because of the water pressure.

Mexico's sewer systems are so outdated and in states of decay in most parts of the country that too much toilet paper causes blockages, so it's common for there to be a lidded garbage can next to the toilet where you're supposed to place your dirty toilet paper in. Basically a shit can.

I've used many low-flush toilets and never had a problem flushing toilet paper and/or baby wipes.

Flyattractor

I always knewe BF was full of CHEAT!

Ah yes, you can thank the EPA for that. Same issues with dishwashers not using enough water

Yep. MeeHeeko is so great a place!

dadudemon
Oh, right. Those 3 million votes Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton, must have been all the illegals or something

We talked about this.

Drop New York, West Virginia, California, and one other state I forgot...

And Trump won the election by 8 million votes.

I cut out 2 states that favored each candidate for a total of 4 states.

This is also why people don't want to drop the electoral college.

Robtard
Or we cannot dropped any states.

Putinbot1

Did you know you can't flush toilet paper in Mexico? You have to put it in the trash because the plumbing is so terrible. I'm going to ruin so many toilets. only in some hotels. Lots of countries have that problem BF, Cyprus, much of Turkey etc.

Surtur

What a shithole country.

dadudemon
Or we cannot dropped any states.

How about we do ranked choice voting so that neither Trump nor Hillary would have won that way California and New York lose their Democrat-always-wins power?

smile

Flyattractor
California allows People to SHIT on the Streets. They should have NO SAY in anything.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
How about we do ranked choice voting so that neither Trump nor Hillary would have won that way California and New York lose their Democrat-always-wins power?

smile I prefer one citizen = one vote and the person with the most amount of votes wins, let the individuals decide.

When was the last time a heavy state like Texas went Blue? 1976?

quanchi112
California allows People to SHIT on the Streets. They should have NO SAY in anything.

No one takes anything you say seriously.

Flyattractor
And that is WHY the Founding Fathers of This Nation were SMART Enough to create a Republic and Not a Democracy.

Because they knew a True Democracy would lead to Slavery and Oppression.

Go To Hell Robbie.

quanchi112
I prefer one citizen = one vote and the person with the most amount of votes wins, let the individuals decide.

When was the last time a heavy state like Texas went Blue? 1976? thumb up

Flyattractor
No one takes anything you say seriously.

California Allows People to SHIT ON THE STREET and offers to Clean it up for them.

FACT!

quanchi112
California Allows People to SHIT ON THE STREET and offers to Clean it up for them.

FACT! Originally posted by Patient_Leech
No one cares what you think, Fly. Haha.

Flyattractor
Quanchirino does.

quanchi112
Quanchirino does. Nah, you are just the George costanza of the forum.

Flyattractor
And this is the You of the Forum.

https://tacanowblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/no-soup-for-you.jpg

quanchi112
Quit spamming with huge images.

Flyattractor
My Image is Pretty Huge.

Much Bigger then Yours.

Which is Tucked.

Surtur
For anyone who wants to resize images

Upload the resized image here

Flyattractor
KMC Avatar and Sig Settings don't work for me.
I am just always TOO BIG for them.

BackFire

It's true. What Whirly says is accurate, only in some high end hotels is the plumbing good enough to handle toilet paper. It actually blew my mind when my gf, who lives in Mexico currently, told me that. She said she's concerned that when I come visit in three weeks my enormous shits are going to destroy Mexico's entire plumbing infrastructure.

The food should be great, at least.

Flyattractor

So totally nailed it.

Much like BF will Nail the MexiSewers.

NAILED CLOSED!

BackFire
I'm going to visit my gf, so I'll be doing a lot of nailing, if you know what I mean.

Robtard
Rebuilding her fence, to keep the goats in

BackFire
And I'm going to have sex with the goats.

dadudemon
I prefer one citizen = one vote and the person with the most amount of votes wins, let the individuals decide.

And that's how ranked choice voting works, as well. Except it's better. smile

When was the last time a heavy state like Texas went Blue? 1976?

Trump won by less than a million votes in 2016. It's closer in Texas than CA or New York, by far.

Also, Texas is a Purple State:

https://www.texasobserver.org/texas-is-a-purple-state-now-the-proof-is-in-last-nights-results/

A better example would be Oklahoma which was one of or the reddest state in the last 3 Presidential Elections.

When you can drop just 4 states and it changes the election results by an absolute value of 11 million votes, something is wrong with how the system works. There should not be that much of a lean in such a small handful of states.

This is why you bring in Ranked Choice Voting.

vp1APVk7SQk

Works great. I think you said you voted for Jill Stein in 2016? She may have won. The election may have been between Johnson and Jill Stein after the first round.

dadudemon
I'm going to visit my gf, so I'll be doing a lot of nailing, if you know what I mean.

Nice! Congrats on the gal pal.

Robtard
And I'm going to have sex with the goats.

Naturally

BackFire
Nice! Congrats on the gal pal.

Thanks. And I can now say without doubt that all the amazing things you've heard about the passion of latina girls is 100% true.

Putinbot1
Remember "White is a colour too", hang on... what do you mean it and Black are not colours at all Whirly.

Putinbot1
Thanks. And I can now say without doubt that all the amazing things you've heard about the passion of latina girls is 100% true. thumb up Good stuff BF.

roughrider
So Trump gets a win from the Supreme court to release funds for the wall. But what happened to Mexico paying for it all? When is that going to bite him hard in the ass?

Flyattractor
Right after all the Illegals coming here and Spreading EBOLA in California with their SHIT ON THE STREETS! When is THAT gonna Bite Democrats in the ASS!?

I would ask RoughRider Directly but ....democrat so no balls.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up Good stuff BF.

Indeed, he knows what's up. shifty

Putinbot1
Indeed, he knows what's up. shifty Zohra who I was with for a while was a scary mix of Moroccan, Spanish, Irish and British. Rob suggested she might cut me, happily never happened. Passionate as **** and scary.

SquallX

Flyattractor
The Quickest Way to Lose Freedom is to have Full Democracy.

eThneoLgrRnae

BackFire
Zohra who I was with for a while was a scary mix of Moroccan, Spanish, Irish and British. Rob suggested she might cut me, happily never happened. Passionate as **** and scary.

My gf carries a knife on her keychain. She showed it to me on my first date, then before our second date I made a joke about her being a scary chola with a knife, and she said "Don't worry, I won't cut you. Probably"

So it was love at first sight.

Robtard
Zohra who I was with for a while was a scary mix of Moroccan, Spanish, Irish and British. Rob suggested she might cut me, happily never happened. Passionate as **** and scary.

It just hasn't happened yet; I stand by this.

eThneoLgrRnae
And that is WHY the Founding Fathers of This Nation were SMART Enough to create a Republic and Not a Democracy.

Because they knew a True Democracy would lead to Slavery and Oppression.

Go To Hell Robbie.

thumb up

And yes, everyone knows that in the city of San Francisco people are shitting on the sidewalks. It truly is an ACTUAL SHITHOLE. There are also drug needles all over the place and, iirc, people who are infected with the AIDS virus can donate blood without getting in trouble for it lol. And yet, some dipshits are more concerned about certain states passsing laws protecting the innocent and defenseless unborn rather that what is going on in San Fran...smh.

Robtard
^ Star/fly sock responding at each other again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.