WWHulk snd Sentry vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Battle takes place in NYC where Hulk and Sentry fought.

quanchi112
Sentry or WW Hulk solo.

lawest9
Really???.......

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
Really???....... Yes.

lawest9
I seriously doubt that

Faceless808
WWHulk and Sentry win. Probably Kill DD before he can evolve. No soloing and no stompage, though.

MrMind
DD

Faceless808
Oops, didn't notice, HP DD was specified. I gotta rethink this. HP DD was a beast.

Senor Cage
WW Hulk is all that is needed.

quanchi112
I seriously doubt that You are free to disagree but my opinion is based off logic and the facts.

lawest9
Here are some facts........HP DD easily handled and broke the arm of a Superman who at that time was experiencing a major league boost in power that'll make WWH and Sentry look very weak by comparison and he also survived Darkseids omega beams and laid him low which you very very seldom see hsppen to DS, now together the two MAYBE have a chance of stalemating but solo him?????.........no way

ShadowFyre
I think the team can take some win but the likelihood of either of them can solo

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry or WW Hulk solo.

quanchi112
Here are some facts........HP DD easily handled and broke the arm of a Superman who at that time was experiencing a major league boost in power that'll make WWH and Sentry look very weak by comparison and he also survived Darkseids omega beams and laid him low which you very very seldom see hsppen to DS, now together the two MAYBE have a chance of stalemating but solo him?????.........no way Sentry and WW hulk are far more powerful in my opinion than a fearful Superman. Sentry can resurrect at will. WW Hulk can easily heal from a broken neck only achieved at weakened levels. Darkseid would lose to Sentry or the WW Hulk also.

lawest9
Sorry..........Darkseid would not lost to Hulk or Sentry, DS is pretty much sky father level now.

BruceSkywalker
WW Hulk stomps here

lawest9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

quanchi112
Sorry..........Darkseid would not lost to Hulk or Sentry, DS is pretty much sky father level now. The Darkseid from that story. Quit trying to retroactively add Darkseids showings to the weak being from HP.

Adam Grimes
The team gets splattered.

lawest9
The Darkseid from that story. Quit trying to retroactively add Darkseids showings to the weak being from HP. Haa........let's just agree to disagree alrigh?!

byrdgang21
Team wins. Either of the two alone should be able to put a good fight against DD and get some wins. Because of that, I def see the team taking majority in a handicap match.

carver9
Either gets fed up with Doomsday aggressiveness and rips him in half.

quanchi112
Haa........let's just agree to disagree alrigh?! No.

MrMind
For **** sake

Not only Carver
But quanchi is back as well

I'm legit upset
They're worse than bed bugs

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Either gets fed up with Doomsday aggressiveness and rips him in half.

laughing no!

lawest9
No. Yes

xJLxKing
Doomsday wins

quanchi112
Yes Just agree with me.

lawest9
Just agree with me. Nope.........can't agree with wrong, got too much God in me 4 that.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Either gets fed up with Doomsday aggressiveness and rips him in half. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.