Did Mueller say Trump colluded or conspired with Russia today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Someone must know

Surtur
Nope. He also said his investigation wasn't hindered.

BrolyBlack

TempAccount
Someone ask Robtard or PB. They've been all over this case for years now. I'm sure they'll know.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
Nope. He also said his investigation wasn't hindered.

Impossible!

Obstruction! eek!

Surtur

Robtard
Self-soothing thread for Trumpets, Robtard approves thumb up As you were.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Self-soothing thread for Trumpets, Robtard approves thumb up As you were. Yup, no Broly, he didn't say Trump colluded. Now breathe into the paper bag and search for "cute cat" videos on youtube.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Self-soothing thread for Trumpets, Robtard approves thumb up As you were.

Meaningless post

BrolyBlack
How many people were charged with colluding with Russians?

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How many people were charged with colluding with Russians?

The better question is, will Trump be charged with obstruction after his time as president, Mueller said he could be when he is no longer president.

BrolyBlack
Mueller has no idea what hes talking about, the DOJ said he didnt obstruct justice, that was the official finding since mueller didnt make a decision.

Obstruction has nothing to do with anything, the basis of this investiagtion was to see if he conspired with Russia, he didnt, you cant obstruct justice when there was no crime.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
The better question is, will Trump be charged with obstruction after his time as president, Mueller said he could be when he is no longer president.

I guess they technically could try, but I doubt they will because they'd have to prove "corrupt intent."

Now the unintelligent will conflate that with "Mueller said Trump obstructed!" which isn't the case.

snowdragon
I guess they technically could try, but I doubt they will because they'd have to prove "corrupt intent."

Now the unintelligent will conflate that with "Mueller said Trump obstructed!" which isn't the case.

Sure and that's not something I would even attempt to discuss on forums, I simply restated what Mueller said in the hearings. We all know different DoJ's with different presidents can have different outcomes.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Sure and that's not something I would even attempt to discuss on forums, I simply restated what Mueller said in the hearings. We all know different DoJ's with different presidents can have different outcomes.

Well yeah, but the problem is how the uneducated will spin it. Just like they will spin "no exoneration" despite the fact it was never Muellers job to exonerate Trump lol.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Someone must know

Nope. Case Closed. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

quanchi112
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Uh... because the Hillary supporters were butthurt over the results of a fair election? You already renounced trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Meaningless post

thumb up

He's just butthurt because Mueller's testimony turned-out to be a huge nothing burger and he knows now deep down that the only way Trump will be removed from office is if he is beaten in the election in 2020 (which he won't be).

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
You already renounced trump.

It's like an abusive relationship; Trumpers keep going back, even when they know better.

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep crying, little quanny and robbie.

Trump will still be your president. smile

Emperordmb
it's kinda bullshit when you guys go "TRUMPISTS COPING HARD! THEY'RE COPING! THEY'RE CONSOLING THEMSELVES"

You're the ones who have been on your knees praying and pleading for Trump to get impeached for years and you have nothing to show for it.

It really doesn't look like Trump is getting impeached any time soon, so there's really no trauma here for right-wingers to cope with.

We're looking at a paper tiger that thinks it has fangs, delusionally biting Trump over and over again thinking it's going to cut a major artery and have him bleed out when at worst it's giving him a papercut.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
it's kinda bullshit when you guys go "TRUMPISTS COPING HARD! THEY'RE COPING! THEY'RE CONSOLING THEMSELVES"

You're the ones who have been on your knees praying and pleading for Trump to get impeached for years and you have nothing to show for it.

It really doesn't look like Trump is getting impeached any time soon, so there's really no trauma here for right-wingers to cope with.

We're looking at a paper tiger that thinks it has fangs, delusionally biting Trump over and over again thinking it's going to cut a major artery and have him bleed out when at worst it's giving him a papercut.

Was that directed at me, my son?

Cos not long after the investigation started I said it would likely end with people around Trump going down and Trump greasing by due to power/influence, which is what happened.

What we've learned is Trump tried to obstruct justice and his campaign welcomed help from Russia and then lied about it. The former is a felony and the later is very concerning. How you people just brush that aside because 'Trump's winning it' is a form of coping with the reality that Trump is crooked from head-to-toe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Keep crying, little quanny and robbie.

Trump will still be your president. smile His presidency will be that of shame and incompetence. The harm he is doing to the title itself is so bad but again my life is great. I ju st give my two cents I do nit care about that loser orange man one bit.

Surtur
What we learned is that there was no criminal conspiracy with russia and trump. There was no collusion. But russia interfered and is still trying to interfere.

eThneoLgrRnae
What we learned is that there was no criminal conspiracy with russia and trump. There was no collusion. But russia interfered and is still trying to interfere.

Maybe, but their so-called "interference" (which was laughable, tbh; russia had nothing to do w/Wikileaks despite what the MSM says) had literally zero impact on who the winner of the election was.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would result if it was proven that Putin had channelled money into Trump's campaign? Leftists would never ever shut-up about it. Yet, when Obama interfered in Israel's election years ago by doing the exact same thing for Benjamin Netanyahu's campaign opponent no one on the left said a god**** thing about it. You mention it now and they just downplay it or outright ignore it.

It's why I have to just keep rolling my eyes when anyone (regardless if they're on the left or right) complains about "russian interference." I'd wager that illegal aliens voting had a much bigger influence on Hillary's pop vote victory than the russians did on Trump's electoral victory. In fact, I know they did yet no one gives a damn. That's actual foreign influence on our elections.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.