Why do Dems not want Voter ID?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Why are they more terrified of Russian bots on twitter than making sure only proper identification persons can vote.

Robtard
Odd, I'm a Democrat and think we should have a countrywide Voter ID program.

But it needs to be done where it's equal and fair to all Americans regardless of financial standing. As it is now, this law would target the poor in an unfair manner, largely Black and brown communities; which is why Trumpers are so for it as it stands.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
How are the poor unfairly targeted?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Odd, I'm a Democrat and think we should have a countrywide Voter ID program.

But it needs to be done where it's equal and fair to all Americans regardless of financial standing. As it is now, this law would target the poor in an unfair manner, largely Black and brown communities; which is why Trumpers are so for it as it stands.

Now your a democrat? Just yesterday you were a conservative.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
How are the poor unfairly targeted? Because it often cost money to get government sanctioned IDs, also the travel expense that can incur to obtain one. For someone who isn't poor, say $150.00 isn't much money, but if you're living paycheck to paycheck just scrapping by, $150.00 can be your food for the next two weeks.

What Trumpers should push for first is making a system where everyone can get a 100% free Voter ID and then talk about making it mandatory (I'd get behind that). But that would screw with the real purpose of this law.

BrolyBlack
It cost $150 to get an ID nowlaughing out loud

Surtur
Because it often cost money to get government sanctioned IDs, also the travel expense that can incur to obtain one. For someone who isn't poor, say $150.00 isn't much money, but if you're living paycheck to paycheck just scrapping by, $150.00 can be your food for the next two weeks.

What Trumpers should push for first is making a system where everyone can get a 100% free Voter ID and then talk about making it mandatory (I'd get behind that). But that would screw with the real purpose of this law.

Neat, cease all foreign aid and put it towards getting every poor person an ID. Would you be down with that?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Now your a democrat? Just yesterday you were a conservative.

A Democrat can also be conservative. Now will you stop derailing your own thread.

Robtard
Neat, cease all foreign aid and put it towards getting every poor person an ID. Would you be down with that?

You're a 'baby out with the bath-water' type of guy, not me; I'm sensible. In regards to foreign aid, it shouldn't be an all or nothing, look at each individual handout and see if it's worthy or not. I'm sure in some cases it would be wiser to withdrawal from.

Surtur
You're a 'baby out with the bath-water' type of guy, not me; I'm sensible. In regards to foreign aid, it shouldn't be an all or nothing, look at each individual handout and see if it's worthy or not. I'm sure in some cases it would be wiser to withdrawal from.

Legit laughed out loud at your claim of being sensible. Good show thumb up

Robtard
Legit laughed out loud at your claim of being sensible. Good show thumb up

If that's what you need to do to dodge the points/topic, cool.

Surtur
You talking about others dodging? Even more hilarious laughing

Robtard
Okay then. Maybe someone else will have something to say on topic.

BrolyBlack
You talking about others dodging? Even more hilarious laughing

He also whines about you following him around, then does it to me.

Robtard
1) I've been posting in that joking talk-shit thread for years, so you're feeling mighty self important again, TI

2) Do you have anything to say on topic?

Surtur
Okay then. Maybe someone else will have something to say on topic.

I'll say something on topic: no democrat has the sac to admit they don't want voter ID because they think it would mean less votes for democrats.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I'll say something on topic: no democrat has the sac to admit they don't want voter ID because they think it would mean less votes for democrats.

Probably because they don't think that and you're just repeating a Trumper talking point. Probably that.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

Surtur
Probably because they don't think that and you're just repeating a Trumper talking point. Probably that.

They do think that.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qItPbGWz9ogo/giphy.gif

Robtard
Trumpers claim the reason they want Voter ID is to stop voter fraud, but voting fraud is hardly a pandemic, there were apparently three cases of confirmed presidential voter fraud in 2016 and all three were Trump supporters voting for Trump more than once.

Trumps claims of "million of illegal votes" and "large scale voter fraud" were also just lies. Fact-checking the integrity of the vote in 2016

Anyhow, bring on the Voter ID laws, just make it fair for all regardless of financial standing.

Surtur
Trumpers claim the reason they want Voter ID is to stop voter fraud, but voting fraud is hardly a pandemic, there were apparently three cases of confirmed presidential voter fraud in 2016 and all three were Trump supporters voting for Trump more than once.

Trumps claims of "million of illegal votes" and "large scale voter fraud" were also just lies. Fact-checking the integrity of the vote in 2016

Anyhow, bring on the Voter ID laws, just make it fair for all regardless of financial standing.

Well if it even prevents ONE case...amirite bro?

BrolyBlack
As if there are not tons of people that vote illegallylaughing out loud

Robtard
Well if it even prevents ONE case...amirite bro?

You seemed to have missed this part while dodging all the stuff that made Trump look bad, so HYG again:

"Anyhow, bring on the Voter ID laws, just make it fair for all regardless of financial standing." -Robtard

YW

Surtur
You seemed to have missed this part while dodging all the stuff that made Trump look bad, so HYG again:

"Anyhow, bring on the Voter ID laws, just make it fair for all regardless of financial standing." -Robtard

YW

^Kid who has dodged many times in the past crying about others supposedly dodging.

Giggle.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why are they more terrified of Russian bots on twitter than making sure only proper identification persons can vote.

Because forcing people to show id makes it harder for democrats to cheat, Broly. thumb up

You know that, bud.

eThneoLgrRnae
As if there are not tons of people that vote illegallylaughing out loud

Yeah, it's hilarious lefties still try to make the claim with a straight face that illegals by the millions aren't voting lol.

Stringer
Proof?

dadudemon

Thousands of cases, actually:

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/new-report-exposes-thousands-illegal-votes-2016-election

And before anyone calls into question the author, he's a civil rights and criminal justice reformer. That's also why he didn't cover how those duplicates can be classified (illegal immigrants, dead people, etc.).

Robtard

BrolyBlack
As if making a book about all the money the clintons have stolen from people makes you unqualified to make any assessments of voter fraud?laughing out loud

That would mean anyone who has said anything about where trump made his money is unqualified to talk about anything else because he of thatlaughing out loud

Try harder rob

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not so fast.

It's up to you to prove their sampling was wrong, that the people who executed the work itself, not that the head of the committee has a bias - a committee which was/is a federal entity with Democratic and Republican oversight.

You cannot hand wave research just because you do not like one of the participants in the research. You must provide legitimate, objective criticisms. "My feelings are hurt a bit because the head of the department wrote a book about the Clinton's well-documented financial history and it might make the Clinton's look bad from some perspectives."

Sanders was also on board with this committee's efforts and purpose. So are you saying that Sanders has a bias, as well? What about he bi-partisan oversight committee? Are all the Dems biased and wrong, too?

https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

I love when DDM owns peoplelaughing out loud

Especially Bash and Rob

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not so fast.

Actually, faster than you think. Just like everyone else, I reserve the right to read or not read whatever I like here, people do this everyday, including yourself. Don't take this as a personal offense, it has nothing to do with you.

And as before, I'm 100% behind Voter ID, just do it fairly for all.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

I love when DDM owns peoplelaughing out loud

Especially Bash and Rob

^ KMC's official cheerleaders

BrolyBlack
You earned that title long ago, no one can even compare to your cheer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stringer
Proof? Who are you?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who are you?

The poster formerly known as "McLovin"

dadudemon
Actually, faster than you think. Just like everyone else, I reserve the right to read or not read whatever I like here, people do this everyday, including yourself. Don't take this as a personal offense, it has nothing to do with you.

And as before, I'm 100% behind Voter ID, just do it fairly for all.

Agreed. thumb up

And, topically, so is Sanders. Automatic ID registration, in fact. It was all over the internets, yesterday, as the Democratic propagandizers got to work making sure everyone in the world saw the Sanders got cheers for his suggestion.

So, since it clearly has bipartisan support, what is stopping this from happening? To me, it's a win-win-win. Also, it does not violate my libertarian lean, either.

dadudemon
Here are the issues with discovering the substantial amounts of voter fraud and why some people may not like findings of significant voting fraud:

1. Thousands of voter fraud discovered by this research which directly contradicts the narrative that almost near 0 cases of voter fraud were discovered. Keep in mind that accusations of voter fraud have been thrown by both parties - this is not a jab at leftists, progressives, or Democrats.
2. These findings were not in the left-leaning media because it contradicts 1 and in part supports Trump's point about voter fraud.
3. This clearly indicates that there is a voting fraud issue in the US.
4. This study was using very conservative methods to document findings of voter fraud. Less strict measures would cause the amount of voter fraud to sharply increase by many times - up to millions. This type of potential voter fraud, if using much more loose controls, would indicate a very scary problem - voting fraud is rampant in US Elections. This is a fact that the Cybersecurity and Homeland Security communities have known for over 20 years, now.
5. It is already known that some progressives are quite happy with illegal immigration and trying to influence the election and get more progressive representation at the federal level. This is actually a scary problem and should be addressed:

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/how-immigration-will-change-the-electoral-power-of-states-trump-needed-to-win-election/

It should also be noted that the 20 largest metropolitan areas also have the highest numbers of illegal immigrants and it is not proportionally represented by immigration patterns. That's an odd outcome. Superficially, you'd think that only border cities would see this but it is not the case. Also, it should be noted that CA would lose 5 house seats if illegal immigrants were not counted in their population. 5.

6. Why was the citizenship question so vehemently blocked on the 2020 Census? It was there, then not, then partially there. So it is odd that this question is being asked but we all know it is so the GOP can point to aliens (legal or illegal) as swaying election results either directly or indirectly.

Of course, I'm talking about legitimately important points...likely no one will care.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stringer
Proof?

LOL. What would be the point of that? You'd just end-up saying "that source is right-wing therefore it can't be trusted." So no, I won't waste my precious time posting proof for you.

Ask yourself though, why won't states like California (which is filled with illegal aliens) cooperate with Trump's voter fraud investigation unless of course they have something to hide?

Why are dems so opposed to voter id when an id is required for so many other things?

Why are dems opposed to a question on a census asking if that person is an american citizen?

Why are dems so in favor of wide-open borders? Why do they keep demonizing ICE and border patrol who are simply doing their jobs?

All of these things taken together make it obvious to anyone with a functioning brain in their head that dems rely on illegal aliens to win elections. Of course you can deny it all you like and I'm sure you will just don't expect to convince any of us who actually know better. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
As if making a book about all the money the clintons have stolen from people makes you unqualified to make any assessments of voter fraud?laughing out loud

That would mean anyone who has said anything about where trump made his money is unqualified to talk about anything else because he of thatlaughing out loud

Try harder rob

Yeah, w/out double standards those on the left wouldn't have any standards at all.

Adam_PoE
The poster formerly known as "McLovin"

For what was he banned again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.