Who is as strong as current Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
As title said, who is comparable to current Superman?

Round1: Ordinary Superman
Round2: Sundipped Superman

carver9
It depends. What fts does normal, current Superman have? The sun dipped Supes, people have been going back and forth with this argument, so I'll rather leave that one alone.

Philosophía
1. Nobody
2. Nobody but in red

qwertyuiop1998
Im a little confused by the ordinary superman part, isnt ordinary superman and the current superman is the same thing since he did all those insane feats regularly for years so we banned current supes for a while?

CatL18
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Im a little confused by the ordinary superman part, isnt ordinary superman and the current superman is the same thing since he did all those insane feats regularly for years so we banned current supes for a while?
I heard debate about Supes is now OK.
Am I wrong? embarrasment

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by CatL18
I heard debate about Supes is now OK.
Am I wrong? embarrasment Yes, I just a little confused because i think current superman and ordinary superman should be the same thing

DarkSaint85
They are indeed, Chum!

CatL18
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Yes, I just a little confused because i think current superman and ordinary superman should be the same thing
I meant Superman without Sundipped or any huge power up.

One_Angry_Scot

Dracula with his dual Adamantium katanas and his army of bats, undead bats, undead wolves, skeletons, zombies and other creatures of the night.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Dracula with his dual Adamantium katanas and his army of bats, undead bats, undead wolves, skeletons, zombies and other creatures of the night.

And with a freshly bitten Hulk Killer Humanoid.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
It depends. What fts does normal, current Superman have? The sun dipped Supes, people have been going back and forth with this argument, so I'll rather leave that one alone.

Why do you keep asking what feats does current Superman have?

Inedian
Excluding elite cosmics, Superman is strongest.

cdtm
Only Captain America.

Stoic
Well we do have Rogol Zaar, and Doomsday.

-Pr-

In terms of pure strength, nobody but the Hulk can really make a claim to being potentially able to eclipse him. There are plenty of people that can hurt him, sure, but most of them, even your Doomsdays and your Darkseids, are not going to beat Superman in a "hey, bench press that really heavy thing over there" competition.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And with a freshly bitten Hulk Killer Humanoid.

And an undead gas station stick out tongue

SquallX

deft
Nobody in both, Superman is above others

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And an undead gas station stick out tongue

Depends if Shadow Dragon is there.

All that guy needs is an adamntium dagger.

carver9
Cant wait to see him fight people like Martian Manhunter, Orion, etc... his last fight with Orion, they were dead even (slight edge to Orion). That was new 52 though. This version of Superman seems more mentally stable than New 52. Wonder why they try to avoid a fight between Supes and Black Adam. This is a fight everyone has been waiting for.

SquallX

carver9
He did? Who? Which fights and can you post scans?

DarkSaint85
OP asks a q.

Carver's first post is a q. Lmao.

xJLxKing

-Pr-
Cant wait to see him fight people like Martian Manhunter, Orion, etc... his last fight with Orion, they were dead even (slight edge to Orion). That was new 52 though. This version of Superman seems more mentally stable than New 52. Wonder why they try to avoid a fight between Supes and Black Adam. This is a fight everyone has been waiting for.

Is there some reason other than pure hatred for your refusal to accept that the current Superman is an amalgamation of both New 52 and Post Crisis at the very least? And that's before getting in to what Doomsday Clock is suggesting.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is there some reason other than pure hatred for your refusal to accept that the current Superman is an amalgamation of both New 52 and Post Crisis at the very least? And that's before getting in to what Doomsday Clock is suggesting.

That post was a compliment. I said he was more stable than New 52 because New 52 Superman was cocky. Him fighting Adam IS a fight people want to see. I'm sure you would like to see it as well. What was wrong with that post? Remember, MM took on the JLA and was holding his own. If Superman can murdstomp him in a face to face match, it doesnt look bad on either MM or Supes, it just adds on to Superman formidability. Think you read my post wrong.

SquallX

Parmaniac

Round2: Sundipped Superman Broly, his power is maximum.

carver9
Clark statement about the Phantom Zone shaking is just that, a statement. Hyperbole. Clark can not see the entire Phantom Zone, so how would he know that? You have the 5D scan?

DarkSaint85
Clark statement about the Phantom Zone shaking is just that, a statement. Hyperbole. Clark can not see the entire Phantom Zone, so how would he know that? You have the 5D scan?

Why can't he?

https://i.postimg.cc/C5TmmZ3Z/image.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.