Secret Impeachment Plan revealed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-mueller-testimony-russia-investigation-impeach-pelosi-tweets-today-a9020016.html

Trump news – live: Secret impeachment plan revealed as rattled president posts 17 Fox News-related tweets in wake of Mueller hearings

BrolyBlack
^triggered!laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
^triggered!laughing out loud I agree 17 twitter posts is even more than when you think you are playing nougat and crosses and connect for with multiple posts here. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-mueller-testimony-russia-investigation-impeach-pelosi-tweets-today-a9020016.html

Trump news – live: Secret impeachment plan revealed as rattled president posts 17 Fox News-related tweets in wake of Mueller hearings Didn't read the 17 tweets, can only imagine the desperation in Trump to spin and spin. But that video attached of him melting down like an angry child is cringe. Be presidential, will you.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't read the 17 tweets, can only imagine the desperation in Trump to spin and spin. But that video attached of him melting down like an angry child is cringe. Be presidential, will you. Broly is right in that video Trump is more triggered than Surt by his sexual feelings toward AOC. He doesn't want to wank to youtube videos of her, but he finds he can't help himself.

BrolyBlack
Man you are trigggered

Putinbot1
Man you are trigggered Oh, Broly... I'm disappointed, I thought you were saying the guy with 17 tweets in a row and a cringe video was triggered but you meant me... No, I'm no triggered, no connect 4 here.

BrolyBlack
You made a thread about the 17 tweets, they clearly trigged youthumb up

Putinbot1
You made a thread about the 17 tweets, they clearly trigged youthumb up calm down broly, it's just a thread.

Surtur
What a desperate thread. Too funny, still must be butthurt over yesterdays epic loss smile

Robtard

Putinbot1

Surtur
Take the L kid, it's over smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Take the L kid, it's over smile I get it, the video scares you. O.K. fair play trigger warning for Surt.

Robtard
The video of Trump losing it is worth ten threads, you can't have watched it. Epic Lulz.

Oh they watched it, believe me. Except they don't see a President acting like an angry screaming child, they see their hero "smacking down the Libtards", this like the WWE to them, except it's not staged.

Surtur
I get it, the video scares you. O.K. fair play trigger warning for Surt.

You lost and you're super upset, I love it.

Make more triggered threads smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh they watched it, believe me. Except they don't see a President acting like an angry screaming child, they see their hero "smacking down the Libtards", this like the WWE to them, except it's not staged. I suspect many of them look and dress like WWE fans also.

Surtur
This makes sense given how some democrats were *bending over backwards* to try to get Mueller to talk about impeachment.

And it failed, and Nancy slapped them down. Jesus lol, that's several losses in one day, plus the asylum ruling and now the DOJ doing the death penalty again?

Oh leftists..1-800-273-8255

^In case you need some help

Robtard
I suspect many of them look and dress like WWE fans also.

I'm sure you're correct.

Ed Hardy shirts for everyone!!1

Surtur
I know Matt and Jeff Hardy from back in the day, but not Ed.

Flyattractor
Aren't they changing their plans from Impeachment to Indictment...AFTER He is out of Office?

Which I can see falling apart once He is out of office.

Cause then..WHO CARES!?

eThneoLgrRnae
*YAWN*

Oh leftists...

Oh anti-Trumpers.

Keep holding onto those impeachment wet dreams snowflakes. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
What a desperate thread. Too funny, still must be butthurt over yesterdays epic loss smile

Yes, it's quite obvious. It reminds of how after Trump beat Hillary the delusional Hillary supporters actually made their own website which was based on her pretend victory. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
This makes sense given how some democrats were *bending over backwards* to try to get Mueller to talk about impeachment.

And it failed, and Nancy slapped them down. Jesus lol, that's several losses in one day, plus the asylum ruling and now the DOJ doing the death penalty again?

Oh leftists..1-800-273-8255

^In case you need some help

LMAO laughing laughing

Putinbot1
Three in a row! thumb up rolling on floor laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
^ #StillCopingWithTheTruth

Cry harder, pooty/bashy. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^StillCopingWithTheTruth

Cry harder, pooty/bashy. thumb up You hate trump by your one crybaby post saying he lied.

Adam_PoE
Three in a row! thumb up rolling on floor laughing

He meant to switch to his other account on the second post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.