FOX Legion vs Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tom88
Endgame Thanos VS Season 3 Legion/David. Who wins?

Round 1 Thanos with completed gauntlet

Round 2 Thanos with no gauntlet

BrolyBlack
Thanos shit stomps these pussies

KingD19
Not sure with the gauntlet. Its speed of the draw and what powers they use.

Thanos get shit stones 20/10 with no gauntlet.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
W/o Thanos gets annihilated

With depends who strikes first

Tom88
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanos shit stomps these pussies
Yeah, no.

TheVaultDweller
Unless Thanos gets some Infinity Stones, I am backing this guy:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fb9ee7c0f79e807d618463c531044112/tumblr_purthrCyaq1rrkahjo1_540.gif

He just has way too many options. He can teleport Thanos to space with just a wave of his hand, for example. Or blink him out of existence. Or phase him into his surroundings. Or pull his mind into the astral plane, leaving his body vacant etc.

With the IG, it basically becomes who can hit the other one first, though I feel like Thanos might win this one, due to more combat experience in that kind of situation.

TheVaultDweller

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Maybe in the sense that Legion has one body. At least usually. stick out tongue

It could be that he can make multiple bodies as well as gove himself a pussy if he wants.

TheVaultDweller
Well, he made a giant pig that ejects narcotics at some point. Speaking of, he could make Thanos stoned lol.

KingD19
Thanos: My hands are so inevitable...they can snap everything but themselves.-snaps fingers- Whooooaaaah.

tkitna
I'm taking this guy

https://media.giphy.com/media/40Ar2ega2014A/giphy.gif

Utrigita
With the Gauntlet I'm leaning towards Thanos. The Time gem being the deciding factor imo, and I don't recall Legion manipulating time in the show.

Without the stones, Thanos is going to be completely toasted.

TheVaultDweller
Well, he was able to eventually counteract the Time Demon's abilities when confronting them (even the Shadow King had to confront them in that other weird picture realm to challenge them directly), but I am not sure what he actually did there. And there was also that time in S1 where Shadow King-possessed David froze time (the timeline was confirmed to be frozen by Cary). He appears unable to travel forwards or backwards to other times though.

steverules_2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He appears unable to travel forwards or backwards to other times though.

Don't think time travel was possible with time stone was it?

TheVaultDweller
I don't think anyone ever actually tried though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was possible though, considering someone could rewind time on a large scale while using it, like Strange did at the end of his solo movie. And that is kind of the same effect, through a different mechanism, as he essentially brought himself back to an earlier point in time, but changed time instead of himself to do so.

SquallX
Thanos was underwhelming with the Gauntlet actually. I actually liked him without it.

TheVaultDweller
Well, they had to involve a degree of PIS, or he could have easily solo'd everyone with just the Reality Stone. Kind of hard to fight when you're spaghetti.

Which is also what makes characters like Legion so dangerous. They don't really shoot beams or things that you can block. They just use their powers on you directly.

carthage
Thanos still loses even with the IG
David has faster reaction time and Thanos is susceptible to telepathy

David atomizes him without the IG. He could probably take MCU Dormammu on at this point

Eon Blue
Thanos dominates.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by carthage
Thanos still loses even with the IG
David has faster reaction time and Thanos is susceptible to telepathy

David atomizes him without the IG. He could probably take MCU Dormammu on at this point Yeah, this definitely goes to David.

KingD19
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos dominates.

How?

In both rounds?

Then definitely explain how.

Eon Blue

Tom88

carthage
David traps Thanos in his mind and has his doubles molest him

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that was weird in the last episode. He somehow teleported himself and Charles into his own mind. Because we see them disappear from the physical world, from where they were standing next to the monkey in the cage. How does that even work? It's one thing to take a mind into his own mind. But how does he take his own physical body into his own mind? His powers really make zero sense sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.