This will surely Trigger People: AG Barr resumes Capital Punishment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
Good.

eThneoLgrRnae
Great news. When you take take someone else's life you forfeit your own... unless of course it was in self-defense, war, etc...

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Great news. When you take take someone else's life you forfeit your own... unless of course it was in self-defense, war, etc...

Great so all enemy combatants and "insuregents" captured and detained when they were in their own country were just doing their war thing and do not deserve to be detained or execution, right?

Shut down Guantanamo and restrict the detaining of enemy combatants.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Great so all enemy combatants and "insuregents" captured and detained when they were in their own country were just doing their war thing and do not deserve to be detained or execution, right?

^trigged out

eThneoLgrRnae
Somehow I knew he would be against capital punishment for turds who rightly deserved it.

ddd: what I meant was is that a person's own government has no right to execute them for killing enemy combatants in a war that the person's own country was involved in. I figured someone like you would've been smart enough to understand that w/out me having to elaborate. Guess I was mistaken.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

They wouldn't go for that.

The good thing here, when Trump loses in 2020, the Fed death penalty will go back to a moratorium. Hopefully zero innocent people get executed by the Federal government between now and then.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard

The good thing here, when Trump loses in 2020, the Fed death penalty will go back on moratorium. Hopefully zero innocent people get executed by the Federal government between now and then.

Remember when you said he was losing in 2016?laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

And?

eThneoLgrRnae

I remember him telling you or someone else on the forum not to "blow a gasket when Hillary wins." laughing out loud

That post didn't age too well lol.

"Oh, but this time I'm right... trust me!! Trump has no chance!!"-- Robtard laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Robtard
I remember him telling you or someone else on the forum not to "blow a gasket when Hillary wins." laughing out loud

That post didn't age too well lol.

"Oh, but this time I'm right... trust me!! Trump has no chance!!"-- Robtard laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

^At least he's stopped pretending he's a new poster who only joined this year.

Silent Master
I'm against the death penalty.

dadudemon
Somehow I knew he would be against capital punishment for turds who rightly deserved it.

Wrong again, sucka!

https://i.imgur.com/v1G0XUJ.gif

I'm all for capital punishment in 100% evidence cases and in those cases where humans are so far gone that there's no hope of rehabilitation (true monsters that are unrepentant and keep making trouble).

No appeals. No waiting periods. Straight to the execution chamber and be done with it.

ddd: what I meant was is that a person's own government has no right to execute them for killing enemy combatants in a war that the person's own country was involved in. I figured someone like you would've been smart enough to understand that w/out me having to elaborate. Guess I was mistaken.

Nope, that's not what it means according to your logic. No one else's logic. Just yours:

Those are your words. So an enemy combatant's life is not forfeit, according to your logic. smile

https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

Edit - You guys hate it when my powers are used to pulverize your flimsy world views. Just call me the Iconclastic Reaper and stock up on Preparation H. I gotchoo fam:

https://i.imgur.com/Yh1KkMk.png

BrolyBlack
I think your arguments are logical

TempAccount
I like Japan. Capital punishment is used for mass murders; they hang you with just 2 hours notice before hand. 99% conviction rate.

I don't mind the US's system either. Letting Tsarnaev rot away, lose his mind in ADX Florence Supermax Prison for twenty years in self-isolation before execution seems fair.

Edit: But I mainly only support death penalty in the most heinous of crimes where evidence is unquestionable.

Putinbot1
And this thread did trigger people, Broly and Starfly. On a serious note, how many people murdered through execution in the states have later been found innocent? And do you have evidence the death penalty deters crime?

SquallX

Bentley
I think your arguments are logical

DDM has the merit of being logical even when he is downright wrong.

cdtm
Not really a wonder the left is the one arguing against it.

I mean, when some of your representatives also happen to have mob ties, there's that pressure to give them a comfy cell for life, instead of capital punishment. ('Course, the right has job tied, too. Can only assume those righty's work "across the aisle" on it.)

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard

The good thing here, when Trump loses in 2020, the Fed death penalty will go back to a moratorium. Hopefully zero innocent people get executed by the Federal government between now and then.

It probably will be so wrapped up in lawsuits, it will not go into effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.