Halloween Kills (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

quanchi112
This sounds like a great way to end the series. Thoroughly excited.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
This sounds like a great way to end the series. Thoroughly excited.

I didn't know you were a halloween fan

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
I didn't know you were a halloween fan Third favorite iconic horror villain behind Freddy and Jason.

steverules_2
Third favorite iconic horror villain behind Freddy and Jason.

What did you think of the original halloween 2? I thought it wasn't bad, was never going to be as good as the first film though

quanchi112
What did you think of the original halloween 2? I thought it wasn't bad, was never going to be as good as the first film though My favorite halloween was always the curse of Michael Myers part 6. Never into the original like so any others but I did love this latest one. Also loved the return of Michael part 4.

steverules_2
My favorite halloween was always the curse of Michael Myers part 6. Never into the original like so any others but I did love this latest one. Also loved the return of Michael part 4.

Interesting mhmm most people would say their least favourite is part 6, why do you like it?

quanchi112
Interesting mhmm most people would say their least favourite is part 6, why do you like it? The feel, the thorn curse was awesome, his death count in the sanitarium was awesome. They could not control him. Last film with loomis. Ending with a Loomis scream. Best Halloween ever.

Senor Cage
Can't wait.

quanchi112
I grew up a huge horror fan. I remember the first time I saw Freddy for part 2 with him jumping out of the ground. He is the best horror villain. Only Englund for me for the role. Great thing with Myers or Jason a lot can play the hulking men.

steverules_2
I grew up a huge horror fan. I remember the first time I saw Freddy for part 2 with him jumping out of the ground. He is the best horror villain. Only Englund for me for the role. Great thing with Myers or Jason a lot can play the hulking men.

Had a photo with Englund at a comic con and he was wearing the Freddy glove, great man

quanchi112
Had a photo with Englund at a comic con and he was wearing the Freddy glove, great man Sweet. Freddy vs Jason was something I waited for over ten years as a kid from when new line purchased the rights to Jason. Freddy definitely won.

steverules_2
There was meant to be a sequel with pinhead I believe, the movie was (this may be false) meant to end with both men in hell with pinhead or something. And of course there were rumours of a pinhead vs Michael Myers movie.

quanchi112
There was meant to be a sequel with pinhead I believe, the movie was (this may be false) meant to end with both men in hell with pinhead or something. And of course there were rumours of a pinhead vs Michael Myers movie. That was an alternate ending that was not going to happen due to them not having the rights to pinhead. It was voted down by the nerdy fans that crossover.

BruceSkywalker
it'll be rebooted a year later lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it'll be rebooted a year later lol

Bound to happen

when a horror movie has "Ends" or "Final" in it's title, It's not the last one.

Flyattractor
Already gotten 3 so ...Yeah.

Impediment
The reboot was okay, I have to admit, but what else can they do except recreate the same film with different kills and angles?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
The reboot was okay, I have to admit, but what else can they do except recreate the same film with different kills and angles?

Are you on about the Rob Zombie movies?

Impediment
Zombie's first Halloween film was great. The second was dog shit.

I'm referring to the most recent installment.

steverules_2

Flyattractor
Zombie's first Halloween film was great. The second was dog shit.

I'm referring to the most recent installment.

Only the last 20 minutes of Zomboween came close to being something called Good. As for the rest.

PURE SHIT!

Ridley_Prime

carthage
I had a lot of fun with it. I wasn't expecting it to reinvent the wheel I just wanted some cool kills. A minor gripe would be that the characters really are shallow, but the movie isn't long so I guess its a non issue. 7/10 very entertaining

Impediment
Apparently, Michael Myers kills a few gay people. Now we have whiny @ssholes on Twitter calling Michael a homophobe and want people to boycott said film.

Hope for humanity is slowly fading.

Ridley_Prime
lol. Michael murders indiscriminately. Is just a killing machine; doubt he thinks much.

TheVaultDweller
Apparently, Michael Myers kills a few gay people. Now we have whiny @ssholes on Twitter calling Michael a homophobe and want people to boycott said film.

It's hard to even know what's real at this point, because there are sometimes parody/troll accounts that do this too.

Then again, I literally saw a video of some goth/emo girl saying that people who aren't "alt" and visibly drink/post pics of Monster energy drinks is offensive to emo/goth people.

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Seriously though the world is going mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.