winter soldier vs dagger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
mmm

cloak could make an appearance if needed. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
cloak could make an appearance if needed. thumb up

Cloak & Dagger solo'd every street ever and you're making it possible for them both to be here?

lol

Bucky gets f*cked. No Cloak needed.

leonidas
i said if needed. where did they take down...everyone apparently? i wondered how ws's arm would deal with the light daggers. i really didn't see dagger beating him in straight one on one either--at least not often.

DarkSaint85
Dagger wins, for me. Her daggers could just bypass his arm.

leonidas
maybe, but it's not like bucky is slow, or unarmed himself. both can dodge the other with regularity i think, but unless i'm missing something from a recent showing, dagger dies if bucky connects. i think bucky could weather at least a couple hits from her. i could actually see him intentionally taking a dagger or 2 to get himself into position to kill her. i recall her overloading silvermane a long time ago with multiple daggers, but ws's arm has resisted bp's claws. she might be able to overload it though. i dunno. i think he's at least as fast, and at least as good a marksperson. his arm and armor (and even the tech in his mask) seem to offer defenses she doesn't have though, hence why i side with ws for a majority here. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.