peak iceman vs swamp thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
take all of bobby's best showings and use them. who wins?

Quick Freeze
Can't Bobby go "absolute zero"? What can ST do against that?

SquallX
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Can't Bobby go "absolute zero"? What can ST do against that?

Not turn gay.

DarkSaint85
Ooh.

I wonder what happens if both their bodies are destroyed, and their astral selves collide into each other.....

Ultimately, though, going to its logical conclusion....Bobby should win. Every plant ultimately has moisture in it. The reverse isn't true.

leonidas

abhilegend
Swampy wins.

SquallX

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by SquallX
Not turn gay. Slow down funny guy

-----------

Is Iceman really so powerful that he can go against Swampt Thing? 🤨

leonidas
At his peak he existed in all moisture across the world. He could shift his consciousness at will and control water in all its forms. Not sure how st wins but hard to see bobby beating him as well. I do think bobby can score the forum win more easily though. Maybe.

Adam Grimes
Well, against that I would favour Iceguy as well.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
At his peak he existed in all moisture across the world. He could shift his consciousness at will and control water in all its forms. Not sure how st wins but hard to see bobby beating him as well. I do think bobby can score the forum win more easily though. Maybe.
Swampy can force a consciousness to take a body IIRC. He has a lot of weird powers

zopzop

abhilegend
Swampy doesn't needs plants to exist and he can just force Bobby to take a body like he did to Anton Arcane.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Swampy doesn't needs plants to exist and he can just force Bobby to take a body like he did to Anton Arcane.
I'm pretty sure he needs plants to have a physical body though right? Plants are like 50%+ water. He'll never manifest physically if Bobby don't want him to. Then what's he gonna do? What are ST's feats without a physical body?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
The only way Swamp Thing wins is if he pulls some exotic attack out of his bag of tricks.

Plants need water, water doesn't need plants. Any body he creates would be decimated by Bobby.

Pretty much. I remember an attack where he absorbed someone's soul. If he does something like this, he wins.

Galan007
Bobby wins.

He can't kill ST, but he can at least neutralize him long enough to pull a win.

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Slow down funny guy

-----------

No.

Mary58
Metaverse is a new world of those people who feel isolated. Moreover, They do not join any party to attend though. Also, You can join them through virtual world. However, You still need the proper nutrition and, Healthy lifestyle such as https://extravegetables.com/healthy-student-nutrition-8-tips-to-help-you-learn-better/ Healthy 8 tips can help you to achieve your learning goal faster. If you fix them today. then, You will be able to make quick decision. and, Always ready to put 100%.

Glorificus
Iceman.

Khazra Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.