Worthy Cap vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Fight in NYC

Who wins

Darth Thor
Lmao

Spite thread.

Bentley
What the heck

Robtard
Superman could shove Cap's head up his own ass, clench his anal sphincters and Cap's head would pop off inside Superman's rectum

steverules_2
Supes

10/10

quanchi112
Cap wins.

Adam Grimes
Superman one shots.

Silent Master
Superman gets to scratch his murder itch

BruceSkywalker
this thread is laughable, no way Cap wins

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cap wins.

You are an embarrassment to this forum.

Im tempted to challenge you to a BZ just so you can shit yourself then go hide for a month giving the forum a bit of peace.

SquallX
Cap wins.

🤮

playa1258
Superman catches Mjolnir and throws it through Caps body on the return.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You are an embarrassment to this forum.

Im tempted to challenge you to a BZ just so you can shit yourself then go hide for a month giving the forum a bit of peace. You are so emotional it feels quite good to bring you to the verge of tears. Cap has superior skill and a magical weapon that can defeat him. Human reflexes can tag him ie Bruce Wayne.

You are incapable of manning up and agreeing on stipulations and the most hilarious thing is you have never done one. Teehee.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman catches Mjolnir and throws it through Caps body on the return.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SpCSknvivhBVS/giphy.gif

SquallX

Darth Thor
You are so emotional it feels quite good to bring you to the verge of tears. Cap has superior skill and a magical weapon that can defeat him. Human reflexes can tag him ie Bruce Wayne.

You are incapable of manning up and agreeing on stipulations and the most hilarious thing is you have never done one. Teehee.

Yeah sure thats why you dont even have the balls to back Thanos against Superman.

Youre the no.1 forum clown.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

Eon Blue
Cap wins.

quanchi112
Yeah sure thats why you dont even have the balls to back Thanos against Superman.

Youre the no.1 forum clown. You said you cannot compromise you backed down. Your immaturity and emotional outbursts control you whereas I remain the same.

SquallX

quanchi112

Darth Thor

Eon Blue
DT is a class B troll. He never is serious and everyone acknowledges him to be a joke of a man.

Cap wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
DT is a class B troll. He never is serious and everyone acknowledges him to be a joke of a man.

Cap wins. Deep down the coward known as Darth troll knows his life is an abject failure.

Adam Grimes
Ok but Cap gets one-shotted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ok but Cap gets one-shotted. Based on? Batman was not even oneshotted by Superman.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
In JL he was. Why are you so uninformed, my friend?

🤔

quanchi112
In JL he was. Why are you so uninformed, my friend?

🤔 Batman never fought him. Did you think he was there to kick his ass? I guess if one guy does not fight back and you do that is the same thing. Please watch the film. Your ignorance is appalling.

SquallX
Batman never fought him. Did you think he was there to kick his ass? I guess if one guy does not fight back and you do that is the same thing. Please watch the film. Your ignorance is appalling.

So if Batman was so strong, why was his plan to fight Wolf was bringing by Superman?

If Batman like your squawking is to be believed beat Clark, why resurrect him?

Psychotron
Superman rapes.

StiltmanFTW
One strike kills Superman and puts an end to the worst performance in the history of cinema.

Adam Grimes
Batman never fought him. Did you think he was there to kick his ass? I guess if one guy does not fight back and you do that is the same thing. Please watch the film. Your ignorance is appalling. Yes, I know Superman wasn't fighting Batman while he was poisoning Clark with Kryptonite. But that was in BvS, my ignorant friend. thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
So if Batman was so strong, why was his plan to fight Wolf was bringing by Superman?

If Batman like your squawking is to be believed beat Clark, why resurrect him? Batman is not stronger than Superman but he is smarter. The team took him down not just one member. Batman can beat Superman not Steppenwolf. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes, I know Superman wasn't fighting Batman while he was poisoning Clark with Kryptonite. But that was in BvS, my ignorant friend. thumb down He fought him prior to and after. He still took the L. Watching Batman not only win but cuck his gf to save his own life. I cannot think of a more embarrassing defeat. Martha needed the farm boy. At least a real man saved her.

BrolyBlack
Josh is apparently to much of a coward to post in this thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Josh is apparently to much of a coward to post in this thread Probably too busy hiding under the covers.

Bentley
If you really think about it it's mostly Lois who saves DC in their movies

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Josh is apparently to much of a coward to post in this thread

Perhaps Josh knows what everyone else with half a brain does. That Cap clearly loses this one.

Why so obsessed with Josh anyway? And why you always giving Quan a pass? You two got some kind of deal going to stay out of each others way in Superman vs threads?

quanchi112
Why so obsessed with Josh? And why you always giving Quan a pass? You two got some kind of deal going to stay out of each others way in Superman vs threads? Are you going to cry about it you battlezone fleeing coward.

Darth Thor
Are you going to cry about it you battlezone fleeing coward.

Ive broken you laughing out loud

Im sure Broly can speak for himself.

quanchi112
Ive broken you laughing out loud

Im sure Broly can speak for himself. You are the guy crying about a fair debate with a judge you agreed to. You are so scared.

Darth Thor
I think its fairly evident whose crying here.

quanchi112
I think its fairly evident whose crying here. Finally a bit of self awareness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.