A New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze

lawest9
Black Adam vs Gladiator

byrdgang21
Morlun vs. Animal Man

deft
Maybe Thor Corps versus Green Lantern Corps

DarkSaint85
I thought you were going to call me Jesus DS?

xJLxKing

Damborgson
Hickman and Bendis on a crossover....yes that could work.

Putinbot1
Superman Vs the Avengers.

carver9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman Vs the Avengers.

Hulk jumps in and One Punch him.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk jumps in and One Punch him.

so hulk can break his knuckle?

Stoic

Quick Freeze

qwertyuiop1998
Deathstroke vs Captain America

One_Angry_Scot
It might not work no with the current incarnation of Sentry but definitely an earlier Sentry and Superman. I always thought that Sentry is his mentally unstable form interacting with Superman would be really interesting. It would be a struggle where Superman is trying to help Robert recover whilst trying to juggle the responsibilities of saving the planet. He can see the good in Robert (maybe they go on a few missions together).

It would be interesting because they are very much reflections of one another. Superman is what Sentry could have been without the debilitating illness. Clark would see that in him and the interaction surrounding that would be very interesting.

They wouldn't fight in the comic since there's no need to unless you want sales. Maybe one time where Robert is about to flip and Clark grabs him and says "calm down!" or some such thing.

---

Current Sentry and Superman would agian be interesting but it'd be a much more anatagonistic story that would defintiely culminate in a fight at the end.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It might not work no with the current incarnation of Sentry but definitely an earlier Sentry and Superman. I always thought that Sentry is his mentally unstable form interacting with Superman would be really interesting. It would be a struggle where Superman is trying to help Robert recover whilst trying to juggle the responsibilities of saving the planet. He can see the good in Robert (maybe they go on a few missions together).

It would be interesting because they are very much reflections of one another. Superman is what Sentry could have been without the debilitating illness. Clark would see that in him and the interaction surrounding that would be very interesting.

They wouldn't fight in the comic since there's no need to unless you want sales. Maybe one time where Robert is about to flip and Clark grabs him and says "calm down!" or some such thing.

---

Current Sentry and Superman would agian be interesting but it'd be a much more anatagonistic story that would defintiely culminate in a fight at the end.

It may be my imagination, but it feels like Marvel is preparing a Sentry vs Starbrand confrontation. Apparently, there's a new Starbrand, and they're evil, or something to that tune. It could be very interesting.

Philosophía
Assuming that the Universes are merging/neighbors and whatnot for the purpose of the crossover, here's 3 of them:

Thor/Wonder Woman
- Premise:
Loki/Circe manipulate Thor into Warrior Madness and have him destroy Themyscira.

----

Superman/Thanos
- Premise:
Thanos must take take one the being who lives forever and collapse the Metaverse
https://imgur.com/a/3jU2AO8
Cameo: Death of the Endless

---

Galactus & Heralds/Guardians & GLC
- Premise:
Sinestro, receiving information from an 'shaded' figure through his ring, is told to use Parallax and influence Galactus into attacking OA. He successfully destroys it before anybody has a chance to get their bearings. The remaining corps split and try to track/hunt him down. Since the heralds have the power cosmic energy signature, too, many lanterns end up inadvertently tracking and fighting heralds.

They eventually team-up and after many casualties, Galactus ends up in the Source Wall.

At the end, it's revealed that Annihilus tricked Sinestro into depleting the rest for the Annihilation Wave to take over - only upgraded: Superboy Prime and Void Sentry are also members.

Void Sentry kills Guy and John in front of Hal. Sinestro realizes that what he unleashed won't bring order to the Universe, and they team up against Void - but Annihilus intervenes and kills Sinestro. Hal then pulverizes Annihilus with a single blast. Heavily damaged Hal then looks up at Void, whose face is split in half from all the fighting, just hovering over him.

Switch to...

Superboy Prime kills all the heralds. Surfer is dying on the ground, his skin shattered and his board broken. He also looks up, as Prime's eyes go red.

Prime: "How easy you break...like tinfoil"

Suddenly, a green fist appears right in front of Surfer, holding...the Ultimate Nullifier.

Surfer, with hands that he can barely lift, grabs it.

*Click*

Quick Freeze

-Pr-
I've always wanted to see an X-Men crossover that made sense to me, but I can't think of a DC team (hero or villain) that's on the same-ish power level. Either the teams are too strong or too weak. I don't see one working with massive roster rejigging or PIS.

I know it's been done, but I would like to see a Batman v Punisher one, but a proper, r-rated one where the writer asks serious questions about their conflicting moralities. You don't even have to have one of them end up being right; you can raise good points on both sides.

deft
Punisher/Deathstroke

darthgoober
Originally posted by -Pr-
I've always wanted to see an X-Men crossover that made sense to me, but I can't think of a DC team (hero or villain) that's on the same-ish power level. Either the teams are too strong or too weak. I don't see one working with massive roster rejigging or PIS.

I know it's been done, but I would like to see a Batman v Punisher one, but a proper, r-rated one where the writer asks serious questions about their conflicting moralities. You don't even have to have one of them end up being right; you can raise good points on both sides.
I think the lineups of the X-men and Teen Titans could pretty easily be tweeked for them to work perfectly alongside one another. A decent villain could be tricky, but there's always the possibility of something like Apoc turning of TT's villains(Slade obviously being one) into his new horsemen and sending them after both teams.

tkitna
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think the lineups of the X-men and Teen Titans could pretty easily be tweeked for them to work perfectly alongside one another. A decent villain could be tricky, but there's always the possibility of something like Apoc turning of TT's villains(Slade obviously being one) into his new horsemen and sending them after both teams.

Already been done. I though it was decent too.

https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/XMT2.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lobo/Silver Surfer.

On the trail of some poachers who have taken some space dolphins. The twist being, it's going to be an in-depth look at animal rights. Lobo would be like PETA, and Surfer would be the moderate who advocates hey, perspective is needed. The dolphins are being harvested for their organs, which can be used in medicine (and crucially, actually works).

Most of Lobo's fan demographic, I'd wager, are not PETA fans. So it would be cool to see them exploring the idea that sometimes, disproportionate violence isn't the answer.

staxamillion
theres probably a thread for this but it would be cool if the emotional spectrum went over to MARVEL and corps were started in 616.

Philosophía
Apocalypse/Black Adam

Premise: Apocalypse gets thrown through time and space , amnesiac, to DC's ancient Egypt. There, he is saved from slavery by Teth-Adam and his best friend, Prince Khufu . As he's slowly regaining his power -- and memory, he hears myths of an old Wizard with a lightning emblem.

He ends up trying to steal Shazam's power, only for it to be willingly given to Teth. In anger, Apocalypse kills Hawkman. In their ensuing confrontation, the fight reactivates Apocalypse's temporal energy which sends him time-jumping to the future, and fighting Black Adam and Hawkman in different eras. This culminates in the 1940s where the Adam/JSA send Apocalypse back to Marvel.

...and just as he arrives, Magneto casually one-shots him.

Mindship
Superman vs Surfer ... only this time they fight.

staxamillion
zatanna/Magik team up

Damborgson
The obvious one, Galactus comes to Metropolis.

Superman and Surfer throw down.

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.