If you could create a TV show, what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
For me, Political Jackass with Andy Ngo, you get a rightist celeb well known in an area by face. Give him a smart phone to tweet incendiary biased stuff about an upcoming demonstration. Then you let him loose with a camera and a lap top. I see it as a lot like Running man, with silly string and a guy streaming his face after a beating
Thoughts?

What would you produce?

By the way I thought this show up having a shit!

TempAccount
Your show would fail because nobody under the age of 35 watches T.V anymore.

My show--even though it already exists on YouTube--might be called "demise of civilization", and features a crew of individuals who tour shit-hole cities in America like Detroit and Baltimore to uncover what led to their fall.

Second season might move on to 3rd world countries in Africa and Eastern Europe.

Mindship
"Contact."
The series follow-up to the movie.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
For me, Political Jackass with Andy Ngo, you get a rightist celeb well known in an area by face. Give him a smart phone to tweet incendiary biased stuff about an upcoming demonstration. Then you let him loose with a camera and a lap top. I see it as a lot like Running man, with silly string and a guy streaming his face after a beating
Thoughts?

What would you produce?

^Triggered

BackFire
Mass Effect TV show. Has the potential to be amazing.

dadudemon
Definitely a reality show about baby chickens looking for great shopping deals.

And every episode ends with the baby-chicks getting excited about the discounts because they are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by TempAccount
Your show would fail because nobody under the age of 35 watches T.V anymore.

My show--even though it already exists on YouTube--might be called "demise of civilization", and features a crew of individuals who tour shit-hole cities in America like Detroit and Baltimore to uncover what led to their fall.

Second season might move on to 3rd world countries in Africa and Eastern Europe. I'd create a show that interviews people on why they think that civilization's very existence is threatened by transient localized problems and things not being "as good as they were in the good old days".

And I'd hire Penn Jillette to make fun of them via voice-over.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'd create a show that interviews people on why they think that civilization's very existence is threatened by transient localized problems and things not being "as good as they were in the good old days".

And I'd hire Penn Jillette to make fun of them via voice-over. Pretty good one tbh.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'd create a show that interviews people on why they think that civilization's very existence is threatened by transient localized problems and things not being "as good as they were in the good old days".

And I'd hire Penn Jillette to make fun of them via voice-over. Not a bad pitch. Which demographics would you target?

jaden_2.0
I'd make a show based on the Slo Mo guys YouTube channel except it'd be ultra slow motion footage of drone strikes in the Middle East.

Surtur
I'd make a garbage pail kids/powerpuiff girls crossover.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Thoughts?

What would you produce?

"The Cuck Bus", of course smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"The Cuck Bus", of course smile laughing thumb up Brilliant!

steverules_2
A show where Bing gets thrown out of the window of a tall building or thrown into a plane propeller

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by steverules_2
A show where Bing gets thrown out of the window of a tall building or thrown into a plane propeller

https://i.imgur.com/c7NJRa2.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.