Krona w. Entities vs. Abraxas + Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
Krona has all emotional entities.

No UN for team.

MrMind
abraxas solos

DeadpoolXXX
based on what?

MrMind
abraxas is multiversal

this version of krona is not

deft
I can see Krona beats the sh*it up of Galactus but eventually loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by deft

Which Krona are you thinking of?

MrMind
Originally posted by deft

A different version of Krona stomped Galactus in JLA Avengers Crossover

deft
Originally posted by MrMind
A different version of Krona stomped Galactus in JLA Avengers Crossover

I mean, Krona eventually loses against Abraxas

Stoic
How do they defeat Nekron?

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
based on what? You mean, what did Abraxas actually do on panel that puts him above Krona aside from killing a bunch of alternate Galactuses(Galacti)..?

Nothing, imo. I was never as impressed by Abraxas as some are.

Mr Master
Abraxas was bad ass imo, in Marvel:
definitely the most powerful cosmic Abstract embodying a concept that operates within comic laws.
LT? ... In this story was meaningless since Abraxas is exercising his duty as a concept.

Eternity/Infinity? Abraxas twists, then tears space-time apart with every step he takes.

Also, he performed more significant displays aside from the alternate Galactuses.

Like, blinding Uatu and wiping his memory from universeS away,
like, (from universeS away) making kid Franklin shit his pants in his dream state (where kid-Frank is most powerful)
like, hitting a specific target in every universe in the Multiverse simultaneously,
like, blending thus collapsing entire universeS without effort (including the realities with dead Galactuses)
like the entire Multiversal space-time continuum (Eternity/infinity) helpless against his power,

and finally,

had it not been for the UN, in this story,

Abraxas becomes the destroyer of all that ever was, is, or ever will be in Marvel's space-time continuum.

Peace and love to all! ... smile

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Galan007
You mean, what did Abraxas actually do on panel that puts him above Krona aside from killing a bunch of alternate Galactuses(Galacti)..?

Nothing, imo. I was never as impressed by Abraxas as some are. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.