Incel Extremists should be treated the same way as religious extremists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/in-the-news/how-to-stop-incel-community/

Thoughts fellow posters?

jaden_2.0
A woman just married a dog on live TV. And that was the final ray of hope for incels everywhere extinguished. Their uprising will begin shortly.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
A woman just married a dog on live TV. And that was the final ray of hope for incels everywhere extinguished. Their uprising will begin shortly.

I feel bad for that dog, having to be owned by a crazy person.

Silent Master
We don't treat all religious extremists the same, which group did you have in mind?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Thoughts fellow posters?

Your thread title: 100% agree with. With how terribly and violently they talk about women and others, they are clear threats. They've harmed others and killed people - they are a legit threat.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
A woman just married a dog on live TV. And that was the final ray of hope for incels everywhere extinguished. Their uprising will begin shortly. Probably a better provider than most Incels and a logical choice Originally posted by Silent Master
We don't treat all religious extremists the same, which group did you have in mind? reading the article will help you here.Originally posted by dadudemon
Your thread title: 100% agree with. With how terribly and violently they talk about women and others, they are clear threats. They've harmed others and killed people - they are a legit threat. Agreed

Silent Master
If you can't be bothered to give details about a thread you started, I'm certainly not going to invest time in reading random links.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you can't be bothered to give details about a thread you started, I'm certainly not going to invest time in reading random links.

It took me 30-40 second to speed read the article and find the quote you're looking for:

Dr. Kaitlyn Regehr is the person who suggested this.

Wouldn't work in the US because you're allowed to say women are stupid and slutty.

Surtur
I'd ask why misogyny should be a crime, but not misandry?

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon
It took me 30-40 second to speed read the article and find the quote you're looking for:

Dr. Kaitlyn Regehr is the person who suggested this.

Wouldn't work in the US because you're allowed to say women are stupid and slutty.

That doesn't actually answer my question. I asked that since we don't treat all groups of religious extremists the same. which group did PB have in mind.

Robtard

dadudemon
That doesn't actually answer my question. I asked that since we don't treat all groups of religious extremists the same. which group did PB have in mind.

I didn't read a single specific religious group in the article. Probably because it wouldn't be politically correct to put down Muslims. And everyone is trying too hard to be politically correct these days.

Silent Master
I didn't read a single specific religious group in the article. Probably because it wouldn't be politically correct to put down Muslims. And everyone is trying too hard to be politically correct these days.

If the article didn't mention a specific group, I wonder why PB suggested that reading the article would help, especially since I asked PB what group (he had in mind).

Guess PB was doing his usual deflecting/trolling.

jaden_2.0
If the article didn't mention a specific group, I wonder why PB suggested that reading the article would help, especially since I asked PB what group (he had in mind).

Guess PB was doing his usual deflecting/trolling.

Did you just assume PB's gender?

That makes you practically a eugenics loving NAZI etc etc

cdtm
You ever play GTA V?

Look up Youtube videos if you haven't. Especially the television shows. Every one of them is cutting on incels, I think you'd like it. thumb up And even the cut scenes are pretty obvious, like so:

"So your kid is good?"

"Good? Why? Does he help the ****ing poor? No, all he does is sit on his ass, smoke dope, and play that stupid game all day."

That just oozes contempt for your audience. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
You ever play GTA V?

Look up Youtube videos if you haven't. Especially the television shows. Every one of them is cutting on incels, I think you'd like it. thumb up And even the cut scenes are pretty obvious, like so:

"So your kid is good?"

"Good? Why? Does he help the ****ing poor? No, all he does is sit on his ass, smoke dope, and play that stupid game all day."

That just oozes contempt for your audience. smile I don't play video games tbh.

TempAccount
These are the only two games I still play occasionally, and for self-admitted pathetic reasons. I built a thousand dollar PC last year thinking I'd use it for more than web-browsing, but nah:

1. War Thunder (WWII Plane, Tank, Battleship Simulation Game) so that I can fulfill my Japanophile wishes and attack the Americans with honor

2. GTA V Online just so I can acquire, customize, and cruise around in the cars I can't have in real life, thinking other players will get a kick out of a pink low-rider minivan.

I hate myself tbh

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd ask why misogyny should be a crime, but not misandry? Missed this... Spoken like a true mens rights activist.

samhain
^Misandry is less about violence than misogyny. Most misogynists will get violent whereas misandrists are far less likely to, even if they did, they'd have to choose their victim very wisely. So, misandry exists for sure, but it has nowhere near the seriousness of misogyny right now.

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
^Misandry is less about violence than misogyny. Most misogynists will get violent whereas misandrists are far less likely to, even if they did, they'd have to choose their victim very wisely. So, misandry exists for sure, but it has nowhere near the seriousness of misogyny right now.

Uh, who gives a shit how often it happens?

Yes or no: should violent misandry be illegal? If you say no, but feel violent misogyny should you are a hypocrite. And we surely can't say non-violent acts of misogyny should be criminalized, but non-violent acts of misandry should not be. That's not rational. Plus not to worry: the penalties for women busted for misandry would assuredly not be as harsh as those for a man busted for misogyny.(even if both cases involved violence).

Just like women raping men happens far less often than men raping women. Yet someone would have to go full retard to say the act of a woman raping a man shouldn't be illegal.

If you're going to criminalize violently targeting someone cuz of their sex...that's an all or nothing thing.

Bentley
Is anyone actually saying misandry shouldn't be a crime or is this a fine example of strawmanning?

Surtur
I don't think anyone has flat out said that, yet these two responses, well...you be the judge and tell me if they seem like they are in favor of the idea:

Missed this... Spoken like a true mens rights activist.

Perhaps they'd like to clarify whether or not they believe the law should be applied equally.

Putinbot1
I don't think anyone has flat out said that, yet these two responses, well...you be the judge and tell me if they seem like they are in favor of the idea:

Perhaps they'd like to clarify whether or not they believe the law should be applied equally. Spoken like a true online male rights activist. thumb up

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/inside-the-secret-world-of-incels-misogyny-murder-and-cowardice-1.3973980

Surtur
And there you have it. PB clearly doesn't think it should be a crime. One down, one to go. Let us see if samhain is also in favor of inequality.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Is anyone actually saying misandry shouldn't be a crime or is this a fine example of strawmanning? no one I know.

Surtur
no one I know.

So just to be clear, you going "lol MRA!" was your way of agreeing it should be illegal? Is that the claim now?

Genuinely curious how many are dumb enough to believe that, any takers?

Putinbot1

Surtur
The scale is irrelevant. Didn't read the rest of your triggered post.

Putinbot1

Surtur
Good for Matt?

Putinbot1
Good for Matt? Not all Incels are frothing beasts I'm sure. There is good and bad on both sides.

Surtur
Side note: you really need to learn to properly copy and paste from articles.

Putinbot1
Side note: you really need to learn to properly copy and paste from articles. it's laziness tbh.

Surtur
How can you be lazy when the incel threat looms so large?! Tsk tsk.

Putinbot1
How can you be lazy when the incel threat looms so large?! Tsk tsk. Ha!

samhain
Never said misandry shouldn't be a crime if misogyny has the same status, not once. I actually don't think either one of them is a crime as they're more like states of consciousness which can certainly manifest themselves criminally with some people. But the reason we see so much more about misogyny in the news/media is because it happens more right now and it's usually far less surreptitious.

Surtur
When you think about it, if a person gets violent on someone else specifically because they are a woman...you could say it is a hate crime.

samhain
I think the reason why men will go to violence (with other men as well as women) is largely the same reason why women will make efforts to be more devious (with other women as well as men). Boys are conditioned to believe that their size and might is the way to have an impact on the world and girls are conditioned with the belief that they are capable of great cunning so they become the weapons of choice for the respective sexes.

A man is far more likely to use violence as he thinks it's how he gets the edge, women will gravitate towards being more manipulative and deceptive because they believe that's their strength. It's why we see more violence associated with misogyny than we do with misandry.

dadudemon

If you consider that the comfortable majority of victims of domestic violence are actually men, you'd be wrong.

Thinking it is okay to hit your man because he says or does something you don't like or agree with is misandry.

The sexism test: "If the genders are reversed in this scenario, is it okay?" The answer is a resounding no. It is not okay. If a man feels it is okay to hit his women when he doesn't agree with something she does or says, that's violent misogyny.

Also, this is another uncomfortable fact that the leftists and progressives like to ignore. And when you bring it up, "But mans hurts duh womanz harder! Dey iz strongerz!" Yeah, okay, assault and battery is okay for women to do, then. What a great argument!!!

samhain
If you consider that the comfortable majority of victims of domestic violence are actually men, you'd be wrong.

Thinking it is okay to hit your man because he says or does something you don't like or agree with is misandry.

The sexism test: "If the genders are reversed in this scenario, is it okay?" The answer is a resounding no. It is not okay. If a man feels it is okay to hit his women when he doesn't agree with something she does or says, that's violent misogyny.

Also, this is another uncomfortable fact that the leftists and progressives like to ignore. And when you bring it up, "But mans hurts duh womanz harder! Dey iz strongerz!" Yeah, okay, assault and battery is okay for women to do, then. What a great argument!!!

I'm well aware of the domestic abuse stats. Completely agree with what you're saying. My point was that misogyny almost always leads to violence, whereas misandrists seem to express their hatred with with a sort of 'mind games' technique. Not all misandrists are violent, they're mostly gaslighters.

dadudemon
I'm well aware of the domestic abuse stats. Completely agree with what you're saying. My point was that misogyny almost always leads to violence, whereas misandrists seem to express their hatred with with a sort of 'mind games' technique. Not all misandrists are violent, they're mostly gaslighters.

If you agree with me, then that means the misandry is even more abusive because you're also adding, on top of the majority of women being misandrists due to their physical abuse of their male partners, that women are also more emotionally abusive than men.

This is not a good outcome from this conversation and it is probably not the outcome you desire.

Women:
There are more misandrists than misogynists
-More physically abusive than men.
-More emotionally abusive than men (your stat/fact...but I don't know about this one)

Men:
They are much more likely to kill their female partners than women are to kill their male partners.
-Significantly less physically abusive on average.
-Less emotionally abusive than women (your stat/fact...but I don't know about this one)

Also, why do some people give you so much crap in the GDF? You seem easy enough, reasonable enough, to talk to.
https://i.imgur.com/XHV8daD.gif

samhain
Well I've already stated that I see them as more of a state of mind and I don't believe that hitting someone is enough to qualify you as either a misogynist or a misandrist, you might be a piece of shit, but not necessarily a misogynist or misandrist. Likewise, those kinds of people can be what they are very secretively without breaking any laws, just harbouring a resentment.

Having a slight laugh at the fact that my spellcheck doesn't recognize misandrist but it does recognize misogynist.

Wasn't aware of anyone giving me any shit here(outside of normal disagreements), but thanks, you're not so bad yourself.

Putinbot1
If you agree with me, then that means the misandry is even more abusive because you're also adding, on top of the majority of women being misandrists due to their physical abuse of their male partners, that women are also more emotionally abusive than men.

This is not a good outcome from this conversation and it is probably not the outcome you desire.

Women:
There are more misandrists than misogynists
-More physically abusive than men.
-More emotionally abusive than men (your stat/fact...but I don't know about this one)

Men:
They are much more likely to kill their female partners than women are to kill their male partners.
-Significantly less physically abusive on average.
-Less emotionally abusive than women (your stat/fact...but I don't know about this one)

Also, why do some people give you so much crap in the GDF? You seem easy enough, reasonable enough, to talk to.
https://i.imgur.com/XHV8daD.gif Sam is top notch mate, one of the brightest posters here.

Trocity
5 in 1 women are raped.

samhain
Sam is top notch mate, one of the brightest posters here.

Cheers buddy, you too.

I should specify that when I said hitting someone isn't enough to make one a misogynist or misandrist, I wasn't referring to a continual pattern of this, I was talking more about individual cases, a man who hit two of his girlfriends might have emotional problems that aren't related to women specifically for example. I think people are too quick to throw those words around, (misogynist more than misandrist) a guy can be labelled a misogynist for just telling the princess in the office to go fvck herself.

cdtm
I don't get why so many incels happen to be nerds. The real nerdy nerd ComicBookGuys.

Something about them in general seems off. I mean I've trained under web designers that snapped over a cell phone going off. You tend to walk on eggshells just talking with them, never sure what will set them off.

And they don't even have any loyalty to their own kind. They just backstab everybody, or take arguments way too far, it's like they don't even really like each other anymore then anyone else does.

The term camaraderie and loyalty is some abstract concept to them, not something they ever practice themselves.

Wonder Man
Women who don't like to be put on pedastals work Icel so they can have effect.

mike brown

Thoughts fellow posters? does this mean you agree with the way religious extremists are being treated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.