Nam-Ek vs. Ragnarok Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins

carthage
Thor pummels him

h1a8
Nam

Adam Grimes
With mask weakness Thor. Without it Nam.

BrolyBlack
Namek never showed any mask weakness because his armor was at all times

Nam would win

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
Thor pummels him

You dummy you have no idea what your talking about

BruceSkywalker
what were namek's feats

Josh_Alexander
Thor stomps.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
^ beat*

Psychotron
Nam-Ek's mask took multiple shots from Superman and a massive explosion. I don't think Thor can break it, at least not before Nam-Ek gives him the Kurse treatment.

steverules_2
Whenever I see the name Nam-Ek I immediately think it's the villain from Blade II

Psychotron
Nomak?

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what were namek's feats

Throwing a 200 ton locomotive about 1-2 blocks away.
Matching strength with Clark.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
W.Cap would beat Namek even worse.

Not even a chance, Namek is Thanos, except his faster and stronger.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Not even a chance, Namek is Thanos, except his faster and stronger.

laughing out loud Namek is Thanos!! Keep dreaming.

BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched man of steel but did namek defeat anyone similar to thor

ShadowFyre
Didnt dedeat anyone

carthage
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched man of steel but did namek defeat anyone similar to thor

He failed to beat a pre Prime Superman with help and threw a train

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Didnt dedeat anyone thumb up

FrothByte
Namek is faster and maybe even stronger, but I don't see how he deals with Thor's lightning. Thor for the win as long as Thor fights like he did at the end of Ragnarok.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carthage
He failed to beat a pre Prime Superman with help and threw a train

thanks... I'd give this to Thor

John Murdoch
Ragnarok Thor. Too much damage soak and durability + lightning shield. Thor also showed what might as well be infinite more fighting skill either bare-handed, melee, or with superpowers from range than bull rush Nam-Ek.

So:
- Versatility: Thor
- Striking power: Thor
- Durability: Thor
- Ranged superpowers/energy projection: Thor
- Strength (up to Ragnarok, prior to IW): Nam-Ek (I'd put the train toss feat over anything Hemsworth did till the star forge feats in IW)
- Speed: Nam-Ek

I just think Thor is too durable and can dish out enough punishment to eventually incap Nam-Ek. If Thor goes in to just straight brawl against Nam-Ek, Name-Ek can take advantage of that and start tossing him around. I still don't think Nam can dish out enough damage to KO Thor, however, as beings and events such as the Destroyer, Kurse, Malekith w/aether, the Sokovia explosion, Hela, and Planet Hulk barely put a lasting dent in him.

h1a8
I don't think lightning coming from Thor's body is going to a lot to Nam before Nam pounces Thor.

The only lightning that might be a problem is a huge ass bolt from the sky. That might be the game changer. Other than that, Thor will lose if that doesn't come into play.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think lightning coming from Thor's body is going to a lot to Nam before Nam pounces Thor.

The only lightning that might be a problem is a huge ass bolt from the sky. That might be the game changer. Other than that, Thor will lose if that doesn't come into play.

Thunderbolt ammo can seriously harm Nam-Ek.... Thor wins, boy.

FrothByte

IIRC, airship gunfire knocked Namek on his ass. Superman's heat vision hurt him too. Both of those don't have the kind of feats that Thor's lightning has, like easily destroying the Bifrost.

BrolyBlack
Thunderbolt ammo can seriously harm Nam-Ek.... Thor wins, boy.

Thor ran from gun ship fire, Mr. Thor Bag.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
IIRC, airship gunfire knocked Namek on his ass. Superman's heat vision hurt him too. Both of those don't have the kind of feats that Thor's lightning has, like easily destroying the Bifrost.

Superman's HV sliced an I beam in a matter of a second or two. The temperature of the HV is many times greater than a welding torch. Yet it did no visible damage to Nam but made him feel some pain.

Nam weighs less than 400lb. Anything with a good enough momentum can knock him around. The key is damage. There was none. And that's blunt force not energy projection.

Thor's lightning never touched Bifrost. Wth are you talking about?

FrothByte
Superman's HV sliced an I beam in a matter of a second or two. The temperature of the HV is many times greater than a welding torch. Yet it did no visible damage to Nam but made him feel some pain.

Nam weighs less than 400lb. Anything with a good enough momentum can knock him around. The key is damage. There was none. And that's blunt force not energy projection.

Thor's lightning never touched Bifrost. Wth are you talking about?

Final fight in Thor Ragnarok. Just before Hela fights Surtur, Thor destroys the Bifrost with his lightning. As powerful as Superman's HV might be, he doesn't have any feat to compare to that.

Josh_Alexander
Thor ran from gun ship fire, Mr. Thor Bag.

And? That just proves that he ain't as stupid as Nam-ek, Quanchi-runner.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Says the guy who ran from two BZ's I challenged him to, and lost his own BZlaughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Final fight in Thor Ragnarok. Just before Hela fights Surtur, Thor destroys the Bifrost with his lightning. As powerful as Superman's HV might be, he doesn't have any feat to compare to that.

Oh that's right.
The I beam feat is more impressive to me.
Even if the feats were peers then Nam still suffered no damage.
And Nam is not just going to sit there for seconds and allow that tactic.
But you forgot I posted this from the very beginning.

So I accepted Thor possibly winning if he can manage to hit Nam with a huge ass bolt from the sky akin to Hela feat. There was no need to talk about inferior feats lol.

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy who ran from two BZ's I challenged him to, and lost his own BZlaughing out loud

I did, because you aren't worthy of the Tribunal's hearing.

And you just proved that when you checkened out from an old man, like Quan.

BrolyBlack
You confused Child, you ran from two BZ's and lost one.

Josh_Alexander
You confused Child, you ran from two BZ's and lost one.

I didn't. I didn't run, I just never accepted to hear your pleadings boy. You can't BZ Quan, you definitely don't have what it takes to BZ me!

BrolyBlack
You ran like a dead dog and asked for the mods help you cry baby laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
You ran like a dead dog and asked for the mods help you cry baby laughing out loud

Whatever you say, clown man. Your word is indeed a joke, as Quanchi said.

The Tribunal doesn't refuse denying your appeal, child.

BrolyBlack
You are **********smile

BrolyBlack
Whatever you say, clown man. Your word is indeed a joke, as Quanchi said.

The Tribunal doesn't refuse denying your appeal, child.

You totallly missed the context you dumbshit, we have been laughing at you for ages. You bring us so much fun. Your the joke offline.

Josh_Alexander
You are **********smile

You totallly missed the context you dumbshit, we have been laughing at you for ages. You bring us so much fun. Your the joke offline.

Ohhh, sorry Broly, you sound pissed!! DAMMN, chill bro, you are too young for such angers.

What does that make of you? A bigger one laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
I thought I was quan you dummy

Josh_Alexander
I thought I was quan you dummy

You did!? Ohh you dirty little one. You thought you were Quan while touching yourself or something like that? Oh puberty, it does get the best of us ain't it. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
You thought I was Quanlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
You thought I was Quanlaughing out loud

No. A question is not a statement boy.

BrolyBlack
Hahaha, bullshit, you thought I was Quanlaughing out loud

quanchi112
You totallly missed the context you dumbshit, we have been laughing at you for ages. You bring us so much fun. Your the joke offline. thumb up

Josh is a joke.

quanchi112
Hahaha, bullshit, you thought I was Quanlaughing out loud The kid changes his mind every other post. Best to mock it and leave.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Josh is a joke.

The kid changes his mind every other post. Best to mock it and leave.

Oh, stop licking Broly's ass, you already insulted him.

Embrace your bullying attitudes.

quanchi112
Oh, stop licking Broly's ass, you already insulted him.

Embrace your bullying attitudes. I insulted you. You are such a dope.

Josh_Alexander
I insulted you. You are such a dope.

Well, tecnically you didn't insult him, he is a real joke laughing out loud

Either way, no interesting in your love affair with Broly, nor is this thread. So, bye old man.

quanchi112
Well, tecnically you didn't insult him, he is a real joke laughing out loud

Either way, no interesting in your love affair with Broly, nor is this thread. So, bye old man. You are the joke. Run.

carver9
Thor

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carver9
Thor

The Carver has graced us with his written word. /thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.