Liberal outrage leads to mass resignations of senior democratic staff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Liberal outrage leads to 'Monday Night Massacre' of resignations from senior Democratic staff

F*cking El Oh El

Robtard

Surtur
^Triggered by the blaze.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
Looks like the tension resulting from the disconnect between what the party leadership uses as a political tactic, and what they practice behind closed doors, is coming to a head.

I kind of like seeing someone stand up to them and say "You want to talk about diversity? Lets talk diversity."

Only to be shot down by a supposed ally.

This may be the beginning of the end for virtue signaling whites, or minority's content to be nothing more then figureheads. Let the combat begin.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like the tension resulting from the disconnect between what the party leadership uses as a political tactic, and what they practice behind closed doors, is coming to a head.

I kind of like seeing someone stand up to them and say "You want to talk about diversity? Lets talk diversity."

Only to be shot down by a supposed ally.

This may be the beginning of the end for virtue signaling whites, or minority's content to be nothing more then figureheads. Let the combat begin. not sure I agree with this tbh.

Putinbot1

shiv
I'm flat outta popcorn.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
not sure I agree with this tbh.

Part of it? All of it? smile

At the least. it's hard not to see a party representative complaining about "feelings over winning" as deeply insulting, since the feelings being talked about are diversity issues.

Putinbot1
Part of it? All of it? smile

At the least. it's hard not to see a party representative complaining about "feelings over winning" as deeply insulting, since the feelings being talked about are diversity issues. I think in broadest terms liberals still have the same progressive, altruistic values, black or white.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Robtard
I think in broadest terms liberals still have the same progressive, altruistic values, black or white.

Obviously liberals do.

Conservatives by their very nature want to stick (ie conserve) to their old, often shit, ways; or at least cherry-pick through them.

"Lets return to the 50's, those were good years"

*someone notes how the corp tax rate in the 50's was 50+%*

"Well not that!"

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Obviously liberals do.

Conservatives by their very nature want to stick (ie conserve) to their old, often shit, ways. Agreed. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Obviously liberals do.

Conservatives by their very nature want to stick (ie conserve) to their old, often shit, ways; or at least cherry-pick through them.

"Lets return to the 50's, those were good years"

*someone notes how the corp tax rate in the 50's was 50%*

"Well not that!"

I don't know, all I really see are two different roads to making money/professional success.

That goes for activist foundations, too. When you consider how much money goes through organized activism, on the order of billions, and all they get is a plug on CNN and the right to use a bathroom of their choice? Where does all that money go?

But that's another tangent for another day.

Robtard
I don't know, all I really see are two different roads to making money/professional success.

That goes for activist foundations, too. When you consider how much money goes through organized activism, on the order of billions, and all they get is a plug on CNN and the right to use a bathroom of their choice? Where does all that money go?

But that's another tangent for another day.

Corruption eats up a lot of it, depending on the organization

Surtur
I think in broadest terms liberals still have the same progressive, altruistic values, black or white.

^Adorable.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Holy shit!

Who is this Democrat? I want this person to lead the Democratic Party and I want this person as president:

That's the Democratic Party that I was wanting. That's the Democratic Party that can beat Trump, get us UHC, get us tax reform, get us immigration reform, etc.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy shit!

Who is this Democrat? I want this person to lead the Democratic Party and I want this person as president:

That's the Democratic Party that I was wanting. That's the Democratic Party that can beat Trump, get us UHC, get us tax reform, get us immigration reform, etc.

Depends. Would he say that in public? Is this a black sheep, or is it common in the herd, but only reserved for "polite company"?

Because if the second, that's a party that's already lost. It's Puerto Rico, laughing about the bodies piled up after a natural disaster (Which regarding those chat releases, honestly, I believe is the fullest glimpse behind the culture of insider politics we'll ever get.)

SquallX

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.