Black Panther vs Silver Surfer with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The Panther wore a device in a FF story arc that drain the surfer of his PC and then over powered him, the twist here is that SS comes into this rematch knowing what BP has on the table, is there anything that SS can do to offset this and bring about a different outcome?

lawest9
--------------

lawest9
C'mon, let's get the debate going.

abhilegend
Surfer wins on average.

Quick Freeze
That wasn't my understanding of the device but it's been a while since I read that arc. If my memory serves me, all four of them (BP, Storm, Thing, and Torch) were simply wearing devices that allowed them to survive in the vacuum of space, and that the arm-bar was PIS/Surfer letting him or whatever.

I think even with "SS Kryptonite" in hand, Surfer wins pretty handily, the same way Supes would take out Bats unless, there was a real plan in place

lawest9
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
That wasn't my understanding of the device but it's been a while since I read that arc. If my memory serves me, all four of them (BP, Storm, Thing, and Torch) were simply wearing devices that allowed them to survive in the vacuum of space, and that the arm-bar was PIS/Surfer letting him or whatever.

I think even with "SS Kryptonite" in hand, Surfer wins pretty handily, the same way Supes would take out Bats unless, there was a real plan in place I clearly remember BP saying to surfer that the device he was wearing was similar to the that Doom had ' when he stole your power cosmic'...........then BP drained him, Surfer said that you will find me a formidable foe even without my powers, BP replied 'don't be ridiculous' and then overpowered him physically.
Perhaps someone has the scans to that.

darthgoober
It's been a while, but I think you guys are talking about two different encounters. Armbar happened in the first, Doom's energy drainer happened in the second.

lawest9
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's been a while, but I think you guys are talking about two different encounters. Armbar happened in the first, Doom's energy drainer happened in the second. Exactly.

Quick Freeze

lawest9
He either had Rooms device are something very similar to it that had the same effect on Surfer, it was doing Galactus battle with Ego the living planet where the event took place, Surfer had once again agreed to become Galactus's Herald and fought alone side Stardust, another of G's heralds.

lawest9
Correction........DOOMS device.

Quick Freeze
Gotcha. Ima look for that and see how it unfolded

darthgoober
Originally posted by lawest9
He either had Rooms device are something very similar to it that had the same effect on Surfer, it was doing Galactus battle with Ego the living planet where the event took place, Surfer had once again agreed to become Galactus's Herald and fought alone side Stardust, another of G's heralds.
It was a replica of Doom's original I believe

lawest9
Yea.......pretty much what I thought.

HammerT1me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.