More than half Americans think Trump is racist. Including 80% of African Americans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
From Discover on Google https://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7

Bashar Teg
only 80% of african americans? that's shocking

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
only 80% of african americans? that's shocking Agreed, but 20% of any group will be very stupid.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Agreed, but 20% of any group will be very stupid. That's racist

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TempAccount
That's racist No, basic binomial distribution of intelligence.

cdtm
Fox was showing similar figures this morning. Something like 60% of Democratic whites felt the same way, nearly 90% of Democrats in general (How many whites make up their base again?)

And, 8% of Republicans.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Fox was showing similar figures this morning. Something like 60% of Democratic whites felt the same way, nearly 90% of Democrats in general (How many whites make up their base again?)

And, 8% of Republicans. Yeah Republicans will always be bottom left as you view on any bell shaped curve. MAGA.

dadudemon
From Discover on Google https://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7

I'm one of those 80%. But, hey, I also think almost all Democrats are racist, as well.

Bashar Teg
Agreed, but 20% of any group will be very stupid.

Originally posted by TempAccount
That's racist

agreed. considering at least 30% of white americans are dumb as f*ck, whirly seems to be suggesting that black people are inherently smarter than white people.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm one of those 80%. But, hey, I also think almost all Democrats are racist, as well. I did not know you were African American DDM, slip me some skin bruv!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
agreed. considering at least 30% of white americans are dumb as f*ck, whirly seems to be suggesting that black people are inherently smarter than white people. interesting fact sub saharan African immigrants cause the least problems in the US.

snowdragon
interesting fact sub saharan African immigrants cause the least problems in the US.

I wonder whats preventing blacks from excelling in the usa that aren't from sub-Saharan africa then.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I wonder whats preventing blacks from excelling in the usa that aren't from sub-Saharan africa then. Can't be sure, I suspect most immigrants from SSA are already wealthy... maybe.

snowdragon
Can't be sure, I suspect most immigrants from SSA are already wealthy... maybe.

I guess that's why so many Asians are successful as well, they came here wealthy......derp

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I guess that's why so many Asians are successful as well, they came here wealthy......derp Wouldn't know, but I suspect most SSA came originally on student Visa's and that would cost.

Robtard

Play racist games, win racist prizes.

dadudemon
I did not know you were African American DDM, slip me some skin bruv!

Somewhere between 2%-8% just like all Italian Americans. smile

Putinbot1
Somewhere between 2%-8% just like all Italian Americans. smile Interesting, did not know that.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm

And, 8% of Republicans.

This is because almost all Republicans are racist.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

... almost all Democrats are racist, as well.

Put this together and what do we get?

Massive neglect to minorities literally dying by the thousands.

Massive neglect of minority health-specific issues.

Massive tax issues that create tax-black-holes for illegal immigrants who want a legal path to citizenship.

Putinbot1
This is because almost all Republicans are racist. Bingo! thumb up

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

snowdragon

That very well could be true yet the Democrats than are probably the most inept enablers in our country, detroit, baltimore etc.....

Surtur
Somewhere between 2%-8% just like all Italian Americans. smile

What percentage of mobster are you?

Lestov16
I can guarantee you that the 80% of blacks who think Trump is racist also gossip about white folk, even though if the races were reversed (as in the case of Paula Dean), said gossip would be seen as KKK-level discrimination. These double standards are why the Republicans will win in 2020 if the Democrats don't get their shit together.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I can guarantee you that the 80% of blacks who think Trump is racist also gossip about white folk, even though if the races were reversed (as in the case of Paula Dean), said gossip would be seen as KKK-level discrimination. These double standards are why the Republicans will win in 2020 if the Democrats don't get their shit together.

Only republican minorities can be racists. Otherwise they are just oppressed bigots whose bigotry is the fault of white people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.