Elizabeth Warren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bubbly Fubbly
I see she is originally from Oklahoma and now from Massachusetts.

She seems to have discomfort racially. I think inside she is more racist than Trump because I believe Trump has handled a lot of stress.

It's another one of those tough decisions in voting. I don't know about Biden.

Bashar Teg
cool thread thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Bubbly Fubbly

She seems to have discomfort racially. I think inside she is more racist than Trump because I believe Trump has handled a lot of stress.

It's another one of those tough decisions in voting. I don't know about Biden.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConstantImpressionableButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Nuke Nixon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=152697

SOCK!!

Bashar Teg
^^that's a bingo

Bubbly Fubbly
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
cool thread thumb up
Thanks! Happy Dance
Originally posted by Surtur
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConstantImpressionableButterfly-size_restricted.gif
I thought so! rolling on floor laughing
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

SOCK!!
I can access that account on my old laptop but couldn't find the link to send me an e-mail to reset my password.

Surtur
Oh god I clicked her homepage and my eyes are now bleeding.

EDIT: Like what is that background lol

Surtur
Is it like a twisted pig?

Bubbly Fubbly
Is it like a twisted pig? It's like a dog except it has pink fur.

Surtur
I'm probably gonna see that thing in my nightmares now.

Surtur
Anyways, I don't know if Elizabeth Warren is a racist or not. She's a rich white democrat so she probably is.

Bubbly Fubbly
Anyways, I don't know if Elizabeth Warren is a racist or not. She's a rich white democrat so she probably is. Well I followed her, some, and posted on her Facebook, which she keeps up...

She has questions and plans that seem to trump Trump, but she doesn't have answers.

eThneoLgrRnae
According to Trump himself everyone is more racist than him. His exact words: I am the least racist person you'll ever meet.

Trump is not even remotely racist but, hey, I know you lefty retards love to accuse pretty much everyone and their uncle who is not a like-minded brainwashed leftist of being racist so... whatever.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well I followed her, some, and posted on her Facebook, which she keeps up...

She has questions and plans that seem to trump Trump, but she doesn't have answers.

Nah, nobody has any plans that "trump Trump" sweetie, but keep on dreaming. thumb up

Regardless of who the democrtat nominee is he or she will get his or her ass handed to him/her by Trump the same way Hilldog did.

Bubbly Fubbly
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
According to Trump himself everyone is more racist than him. His exact words: I am the least racist person you'll ever meet.

Trump is not even remotely racist but, hey, I know you lefty retards love to accuse pretty much everyone and their uncle who is not a like-minded brainwashed leftist of being racist so... whatever. There are mean people out there, but I'm not one of them! mad

riv6672
Silliest sock name ever.

Bubbly Fubbly
Originally posted by riv6672
Silliest sock name ever. I'm not a sock. I can't get the password to my old accounts.

riv6672
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Bubbly Fubbly
Thanks!

blowup

There been others!?!

riv6672
laughing out loud
A new page to sock it up. Enjoy.

BrolyBlack

Eternal Idol

It's another one of those tough decisions in voting. I don't know about Biden. Originally posted by Bubbly Fubbly
Well I followed her, some, and posted on her Facebook, which she keeps up...

So then why the f*ck do you want her to win?

Bubbly Fubbly
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
So then why the f*ck do you want her to win? It's her against Trump again or Biden.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.