Which director do you want for Avengers 5?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Since the Russos are out for the time being who would you want to represent the new team and continue the MCU.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

playa1258
Either Coogler or Waititi.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Either Coogler or Waititi. I want coogler nowhere near this franchise. Waititi is great but BP was one of the least memorable films to date.

BrolyBlack
Doing another avengers will never live up to the last 2. They were to good to beat.

They need to take their 20 billion and move to something else.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Doing another avengers will never live up to the last 2. They were to good to beat.

They need to take their 20 billion and move to something else. I agree it is not likely but I believe it does not have to. I do agree that Thanos and these first three phases will be the best moments of the MCU over time. I do believe it can grow in other ways with different villains and other heroes to learn and grow with.

It will not be anytime soon before the next huge avengers story takes place so the dust will have time to settle. I believe it will take a few more until the next major villain takes them on.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
I want coogler nowhere near this franchise. Waititi is great but BP was one of the least memorable films to date. I thought BP was massively overrated myself but they might want to keep it in house.

quanchi112
I thought BP was massively overrated myself but they might want to keep it in house. Then why want him when you could have Gunn, Waititi, Favreau, or Whedon.

playa1258
Whedon might be done with Avengers films. Favreau would be a good choice considering his proven ability to deliver hits.

BruceSkywalker
Favreau or Cooglar

jaden_2.0
Jon Watts did a phenomenal job with Far From Home so would have no objections to him doing it.

Guess it all depends on the script. Waititi was great with a funnier tone but not sure he'd be good for something more serious and less cartoonish than Ragnarok.

After Alita I'd be willing to give Robert Rodriguez a go.

I'd also be willing to give The Watchowski's a shot. The faults with many of their movies were mainly due to bad scripts. Team them with great writing and you end up with The Matrix and V for Vendetta. They've got a visual style that would be tremendous in the MCU

While we're on the subject of visual styles why not give Guillermo del Toro a go at Dr Strange. It seems the best branch of the MCU suited to his style.

quanchi112
Whedon might be done with Avengers films. Favreau would be a good choice considering his proven ability to deliver hits. I have heard whedon was back in Disneys favor attending recent events. I personally love his first avengers but think the second was a disappointment. Visually it was awesome but it lacked emotion. He is not my first choice but I do not want coogler anywhere near it.

Khazra Reborn
As much of a knob he's been the last few years, James Cameron is still an action demi-god, I'd kind of like to see what he could do with an Averngers film and an unlimited budget

quanchi112
Cameron is not seeing anything else outside of avatar if not most likely for the rest of the foreseeable future.

Khazra Reborn
He said he isn't doing anything but Avatar for the rest of his career, just a hypothetical I'd like to see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
He said he isn't doing anything but Avatar for the rest of his career, just a hypothetical I'd like to see. Unless they crash and burn. We will see what the publics appetite for the next one. It better at the least clear a billion.

BruceSkywalker
Unless they crash and burn. We will see what the publics appetite for the next one. It better at the least clear a billion.

Avatar 2 might not even make $500 million let alone a billion.. Does the public even want another Avatar film? How exactly will Cameron put people in seats since he can't use the fact the film will be in 3d so he might to create something brand new to get people to send $20 bucks. Ya know will laugh so hard if superhero/comic book hating Cameron makes a comic book movie..

Other choices I'd like to see Chris Evan direct Avengers 5

Drsoe08
Martin Scorsese or Quentin Tarantino.

quanchi112
Iirc one of Joe russos favorite stories was secret wars do maybe they come back if that is the next big avengers event years down the road.

BruceSkywalker
Iirc one of Joe russos favorite stories was secret wars do maybe they come back if that is the next big avengers event years down the road.

well secret wars could work.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well secret wars could work. If so the doom nerds might be happy.

BruceSkywalker
If so the doom nerds might be happy.

Doom will make a real good villain.. just need a capable actor to pull it all off

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Doom will make a real good villain.. just need a capable actor to pull it all off Good yes he just is not anyone I ever cared about personally.

StiltmanFTW
Good yes he just is not anyone I ever cared about personally.

Who would you like to see as the next big bad, then?

I mean, we all know the Mad Titan is your favourite. But since he's out of the picture, who would you pick?

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who would you like to see as the next big bad, then?

I mean, we all know the Mad Titan is your favourite. But since he's out of the picture, who would you pick? Galactus or Annihilus. The Annihilation Wave is one of my favorite comic book arcs of all time.

BruceSkywalker
Galactus or Annihilus. The Annihilation Wave is one of my favorite comic book arcs of all time.

well the ff will be introduced so yea galactus would be good to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.