Demoncratic Presidential Debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Anyone else watching this?

Castro almost looked embarrassed when Mr. Clean attacked Biden so transparently. I like him, he handles himself with professionalism and pride, instead of a three ring circus clown.

TempAccount
I don't have time to watch clown shows

cdtm
Originally posted by TempAccount
I don't have time to watch clown shows

It's pretty funny.

None of these guys would last long in professional wrestling, there you need to make your acts convincing or lose yout job.

cdtm
Dammit, suddenly I'm quietly cheering on Joe.

I guess I'm a sucker for an underdog. (Front runner shmunt runner, he's the guy everyones gonna tear into, mercilessly.)

cdtm
TULSI WAS DAYDREAMING!

That unfocused look was priceless. Could as easily been stunned they actually gave her any time at all.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Anyone else watching this?

Nah, I don't care much for clown shows.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tulsi Gabbard is the only one on that stage who is not a raving lunatic. She's only one who would have a real chance of beating Trump in a general election. Fortunately for us Trump supporters it's extremely unlikely she'll become the democrat nominee.

cdtm
Originally posted by TempAccount
I don't have time to watch clown shows Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, I don't care much for clown shows. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Tulsi Gabbard is the only one on that stage who is not a raving lunatic. She's only one who would have a real chance of beating Trump in a general election. Fortunately for us Trump supporters it's extremely unlikely she'll become the democrat nominee.

Welcome to Clown World?

Bubbly Fubbly
I want Elizabeth Warren to win.

TempAccount
Welcome to Clown World? I listened to infowars podcast everyday for a bit over a week. It was fun while it lasted, but the comedy wore off as I was reminded of the reality of his audience.

eThneoLgrRnae
Welcome to Clown World?

Yes, the entire left is basically clown world. thumb up

jaden_2.0
For all that's on the line you'd think Democrat voters would be concerned about more pressing issues than Biden calling someone "kid".

Surtur
Tusli demolished Harris lol.

Eternal Idol
I wasn't able to watch either night of the second round of debates. Haven't had any luck finding much more than highlights.

I'm still supporting Bernie Sanders over all others, and I appreciate that he was much more aggressive this time around while still remaining objective. His ideas, especially Medicare for All, have been dominating the race. I thought he had the strongest moments in the first night, and Elizabeth Warren did well herself. Loved that they called out CNN for their centrist-favoring slant and ripped everyone else new assh*les for being a bunch of gutless wishy-washy pussies rather than turning on each other for political points.

Hate that Andrew Yang still doesn't seem to get enough talking time.

Enjoyed it when Tulsi Gabbard pointed out Kamala Harris' bullshit about being progressive by bringing up Harris' records during her time as a prosecutor.

I still don't think the centrists are worth a f*ck. I'm convinced most on the field are running not out of a desire for progress and improving the quality of life, but rather to satiate their own egos by going down in history as an American president.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur

That whole "Trump is supporting Al Qaeda", what was she even talking about?

MythLord
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh yeah, good show.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
They attacked Obama more than Trump last nightlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/democrats-baffled-as-2020-candidates-go-on-the-attack-against-obama/

Eternal Idol
"This is America/That's un-American/If you don't like the way things are now, you should leave" are some of the dumbest f*cking things people say when discussing policy changes. They're neither logical arguments against what is being proposed, nor strong well-thought defenses of what currently is the status quo.

Joe Biden said it last night to both attack Bernie's Medicare for All bill as un-American (which is an incredibly retarded term to me) and defend the existing private insurance system, but he might as well have said, "I'm not personally affected by it, so I don't give a shit if thousands of other Americans are."

JKj4ziW6Euo

Blakemore
Go Biden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.