MCU: Hulk vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Final form Vibranium Ultron
Banner as of Ragnarok with his hammers

Who wins

John Murdoch
I'll back Hulk.

Ultron had the magnetic tractor beam thing that could simply disarm Hulk plus flight and the ability to blast Banner with repulsors, but I don't see Ultron dishing out any lasting damage (Thor straight baited Ultron and was smiling about it to give Vision time to take a swing with Mjolnir) to Hulk before he gets grabbed. At that point, I think Hulk can pound him until Ultron is scrapped.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'll back Hulk.

Ultron had the magnetic tractor beam thing that could simply disarm Hulk plus flight and the ability to blast Banner with repulsors, but I don't see Ultron dishing out any lasting damage (Thor straight baited Ultron and was smiling about it to give Vision time to take a swing with Mjolnir) to Hulk before he gets grabbed. At that point, I think Hulk can pound him until Ultron is scrapped.

I am going to back Hulk for the same reason. Ultron did not show any offensive capabilities that could put him down.

Psychotron
Has Hulk ever won a fight in the MCU?

Darth Thor
Going with Ultron. Russos have firmly established Hulk isnt the powerhouse some of the fans bright he was at the beginning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Going with Ultron. Russos have firmly established Hulk isnt the powerhouse some of the fans bright he was at the beginning. Hulk was the only one who could survive. He shut Thor down. Thor just gave him the thumbs up whilehe was doing it and he was crying most of the film. Hulk had to comfort him. Your selective reasoning leaves out a whole lot of context. The guy was injured doing what Thor could not.

juggerman
Originally posted by Psychotron
Has Hulk ever won a fight in the MCU?

Abomination

quanchi112
Fenris. Hulk losing to Hulkbuster while coming out of a daze where he kept reforming his suit is much better than losing to a prepared Batman standing on your chest.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk was the only one who could survive. He shut Thor down. Thor just gave him the thumbs up whilehe was doing it and he was crying most of the film. Hulk had to comfort him. Your selective reasoning leaves out a whole lot of context. The guy was injured doing what Thor could not.

Hulk simply isnt the powerhouse the fanboys wanted him to be.

He is quite low on the Avengers powerhouse list. And going by feats isnt even physically the strongest on the team.

ShadowFyre

He is quite low on the Avengers powerhouse list. And going by feats isnt even physically the strongest on the team.

This may be true but I still think he can beat Ultron

BruceSkywalker
A "weakling" like Cap stood toe to toe with Ultron when Ultron was using his base form.. Vibranium Ultron is tough and strong but Hulk should be able to defeat him

Josh_Alexander
Seriously now? Ultron has no feats to be a match for Hulk.

Even if he can survive Hulk, he will be turned into Hulk's bean can.

h1a8
What's Ultron best blasting feat?
Because Hulk tanked aircraft bullets and a bombardment from the Chitauri.

And can someone please post concrete proof that the final form was made of vibranium.

FrothByte
Final form Ultron was pretty much undamaged by all their attacks, even from a whacking by Mjolnir. He only got damaged after a combined attack of Vision's mindstone blast, Thor's lightning and IM's repulsor blast.

And even then he wasn't dead yet. Can Hulk survive a blast like that?

ShadowFyre
No. Hulk is stronger Ultron is more durable

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte
Can Hulk survive a blast like that?

All the evidence suggests No he can Not.

ShadowFyre
That point is moot though as Ultron cannot even replicate one of theyre attacks, little lone all 3

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
That point is moot though as Ultron cannot even replicate one of theyre attacks, little lone all 3

True... and I'm not saying Hulk loses. But I'm having trouble seeing Hulkbuster defeating Ultron and Hulkbuster beat Hulk...

Adam Grimes
That point is moot though as Ultron cannot even replicate one of theyre attacks, little lone all 3 The point should be that it's Hulk that can't replicate the tri-attack. How in the phuck is he gonna hurt Ultron?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The point should be that it's Hulk that can't replicate the tri-attack. How in the phuck is he gonna hurt Ultron?

Banging him around I guess. Neither can really hurt the other imo

TheVaultDweller
Well, it was strongly implied in AoS that Hulk did this, and that wall is supposed to be vibranium-lined IIRC:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/zpfS3.jpg

But it's an offscreen feat with sketchy info, so take it with a grain of salt.

Hulk should actually be in the ballpark to damage at least vibranium-mixes though, going by what Thanos did to Vision's forehead and the fact that he still visibly had to put effort in to overpower Hulk.

TheVaultDweller
If pushed, I'd be more inclined to back Hulk though. At least with the stuff I posted, there is some precedence for people in that strength range doing damage to vibranium. It's shaky, but it's at least something. Ultron Prime does not have a single feat to suggest any of his attacks will do more than piss Hulk off. He has no real striking feats to speak of, that repulsor/retractor beam will, at best, knock Hulk around a bit, and his energy blasts couldn't even oneshot kill Helen Cho, whereas Hulk has palmed a blast from Hulkbuster before.

quanchi112

He is quite low on the Avengers powerhouse list. And going by feats isnt even physically the strongest on the team. He is the powerhouse of the team. No one said he was unbeatable just more durable and stronger than the others.

Nah. We go by how they match up. Feats only is silly.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Final form Ultron was pretty much undamaged by all their attacks, even from a whacking by Mjolnir. He only got damaged after a combined attack of Vision's mindstone blast, Thor's lightning and IM's repulsor blast.

And even then he wasn't dead yet. Can Hulk survive a blast like that?

This is irrelevant. You have to prove that Ultron can even damage Hulk.

Originally posted by h1a8
What's Ultron best blasting feat?
Because Hulk tanked aircraft bullets and a bombardment from the Chitauri.

And can someone please post concrete proof that the final form was made of vibranium.

Then someone tanking a hit from Mjolnir does not prove they can beat Hulk. What kind of incomplete logic is that?
Note: Hulk took a strike from Mjolnir without any visible damage. Even if he didn't then that still does not translate into a win by Ultron.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
This is irrelevant. You have to prove that Ultron can even damage Hulk.

He could clearly damage Thor who going by feats and all other comparisons is more durable than Hulk.

He is the powerhouse of the team.

Lol just stop. This obsession of yours with Hulk being the teams powerhouse was at most arguable pre-Ragnorak, pretty silly post Ragnorak, but just outright retarded now.

Hes not even in the Avengers top 5 powerhouses. And quote possibly isnt even physically the strongest anymore.

You were wrong. It happens. Get over it if you expect to be taken seriously by anyone.

Psychotron
Fenris. Hulk losing to Hulkbuster while coming out of a daze where he kept reforming his suit is much better than losing to a prepared Batman standing on your chest.
He only beat Fenris because of the waterfall. Before that he was in serious danger.

Originally posted by juggerman
Abomination
Eh.

quanchi112
He only beat Fenris because of the waterfall. Before that he was in serious danger.

Eh. You asked for who he beat so quit crying. He had one solo film. He also beat Loki. Your debating is so biased it is a joke. Hulk did not fall over the fall because he defeated fenris and won despite that being in harms way.

Psychotron
You asked for who he beat so quit crying. He had one solo film. He also beat Loki. Your debating is so biased it is a joke. Hulk did not fall over the fall because he defeated fenris and won despite that being in harms way.

It's amusing to see how triggered and emotional you can get. Might wanna get your estrogen levels checked, Quan.

And Hulk having to resort to be BFR just to beat one big wolf is sad. Almost as sad as your life.

quanchi112
It's amusing to see how triggered and emotional you can get. Might wanna get your estrogen levels checked, Quan.

And Hulk having to resort to be BFR just to beat one big wolf is sad. Almost as sad as your life. You asked for examples. I gave one. Superman lost to Batman. A human being stood over his chest, had his name in front of Supermans in the title outbilling him, and had his own gf beg for his life. You cannot get any worse than this tbh. Worship the cuck. I am better than you are.

Psychotron
You asked for examples. I gave one. Superman lost to Batman. A human being stood over his chest, had his name in front of Supermans in the title outbilling him, and had his own gf beg for his life. You cannot get any worse than this tbh.

Poor examples. And I never denied that a holding back Superman lost to Batman with kryptonite.

Worship the cuck.
No, I'd never worship you.

quanchi112
Poor examples. And I never denied that a holding back Superman lost to Batman with kryptonite.

No, I'd never worship you. Superman typically holds back but if he is so much faster why could he not neutralize Batman. Superman recovered his power still failed. Against an older and out of his peak form Batman.

Hulk won Superman lost.

Having his gf save his life through begging is cucking.

Psychotron
Superman typically holds back but if he is so much faster why could he not neutralize Batman. Superman recovered his power still failed. Against an older and out of his peak form Batman.

Hulk won Superman lost.

Having his gf save his life through begging is cucking.

There was no sunglight how could he recover to 100%? Think before you post.

Hulk never won a fight against anyone noteworthy. Iron Man kicked his ass, Thor was kicking his ass until Grandmaster cheated, Fenris was beating him, Thanos beat him, etc. Hulk is a jobber. Meanwhile, Superman beat Zod, beat DD, raped the JL and raped Steppenwolf.

If that's cucking what do you call it when you have to beg your fleet to bomb your own army to save your life from a small girl?

quanchi112
There was no sunglight how could he recover to 100%? Think before you post.

Hulk never won a fight against anyone noteworthy. Iron Man kicked his ass, Thor was kicking his ass until Grandmaster cheated, Fenris was beating him, Thanos beat him, etc. Hulk is a jobber. Meanwhile, Superman beat Zod, beat DD, raped the JL and raped Steppenwolf.

If that's cucking what do you call it when you have to beg your fleet to bomb your own army to save your life from a small girl? So you believe without it being daytime he is weaker thus try to argue that he needs the atmosphere to be right to even fight at optimal capacity. laughing out loud

He was not hurt by Batmans punches and had recovered the overwhelming strength advantage yet still was unable to neutralize Bruce.

You asked for examples then now try to downplay because your mind is so biased proof does not matter.

Hulk beat multiple suits of hulk buster and was only kod after he came out of the daze he was in. Thor never defeated him in avengers 1 either. laughing out loud

Superman beat Zod but so did his father. Doomsday was defeated by he three of them. Batman tagged him with Knite, WW held him with the lasso you disingenuous moron.

Superman did not defeat any of the jl. Flash was tripping over his own feet and terrible in combat. AM did not progrsss until his own film to more formidable levels. Batman did not even fight, WW pleaded with him, cyborg could not even control his own actions at points, and yet none of them were defeated. Do you know what defeated means?

When your gf has to beg not to kill him and save his mommy that is the worst. What is the use of having an army if it does not assist you? How stupid are you?

laughing out loud

Psychotron
So you believe without it being daytime he is weaker thus try to argue that he needs the atmosphere to be right to even fight at optimal capacity. laughing out loud

He was not hurt by Batmans punches and had recovered the overwhelming strength advantage yet still was unable to neutralize Bruce.

You asked for examples then now try to downplay because your mind is so biased proof does not matter.

Hulk beat multiple suits of hulk buster and was only kod after he came out of the daze he was in. Thor never defeated him in avengers 1 either. laughing out loud

Superman beat Zod but so did his father. Doomsday was defeated by he three of them. Batman tagged him with Knite, WW held him with the lasso you disingenuous moron.

Superman did not defeat any of the jl. Flash was tripping over his own feet and terrible in combat. AM did not progrsss until his own film to more formidable levels. Batman did not even fight, WW pleaded with him, cyborg could not even control his own actions at points, and yet none of them were defeated. Do you know what defeated means?

When your gf has to beg not to kill him and save his mommy that is the worst. What is the use of having an army if it does not assist you? How stupid are you?

laughing out loud

No, Superman obviously has solar reservers. HOWEVER, the kryptonite took a lot out of him and he didn't recover to 100%. This is proved by the cheek cut he had from the spear, which didn't heal until he was exposed to sunlight.

Hulk had didn't beat multiple Hulkbusters lmao. Tony repaired an arm. That's it. Hulk swatted away the other repair parts. Thod didn't beat him in Thor 1 but that's a pre-prime Thor. Thor was beating his dumb green ass in Ragnarok.

Yeah, okay. A powerless Jor-El beat a powerless Zod. That proves jack shit. Superman got the kill shot. It's his win.

He didn't beat any of them? Are you for real? Flash, Arthur, Cyborg, and WW all got taken out of the fight and didn't come back until Superman was done with Batman. And speaking of Batman, he got ***** slapped and he was powerless to do anything about it without kryptonite.

Double standards. Being saved by gf = bad. Being saved by henchmen = good. Classic Quan.

quanchi112
No, Superman obviously has solar reservers. HOWEVER, the kryptonite took a lot out of him and he didn't recover to 100%. This is proved by the cheek cut he had from the spear, which didn't heal until he was exposed to sunlight.

Hulk had didn't beat multiple Hulkbusters lmao. Tony repaired an arm. That's it. Hulk swatted away the other repair parts. Thod didn't beat him in Thor 1 but that's a pre-prime Thor. Thor was beating his dumb green ass in Ragnarok.

Yeah, okay. A powerless Jor-El beat a powerless Zod. That proves jack shit. Superman got the kill shot. It's his win.

He didn't beat any of them? Are you for real? Flash, Arthur, Cyborg, and WW all got taken out of the fight and didn't come back until Superman was done with Batman. And speaking of Batman, he got ***** slapped and he was powerless to do anything about it without kryptonite.

Double standards. Being saved by gf = bad. Being saved by henchmen = good. Classic Quan. So you believe unless it is sunny it is not fair. Got it.

The sun amped him. His closer proximity to it is an amp since it is outside the normal atmospheric conditions on the planet. Period.

He was still stronger and more durable yet was unable to defeat him. Poor showing. Dominated one on one with his skank mothers life on the line. Worst part is after Bruce saves her life he has to buy back the house to complete the cuckolding of the farmboy.

The multiple reforming of the suit to contend with the Hulk. At no point whenever we see the armor does it ever need to be constantly reformed due to the Hulks decimation of it. It was incredibly impressive. Superman barely destroyed one set of clearly inferior Bruce Wayne armor.

laughing out loud

He killed a weak and ineffective villain. Sure.

No, he did not beat any of them. He attached them and hurt but not significantly. They just brought him back to life the context is lost on you.

Batman never tried and knew his gf would calm him down. He is smarter than the dumb farmboy. He still needed to buy his shitty farm back since Clark cannot do anything on his own.

If two gangs are fighting and multiple gang members are jumping the leader it is fair game for my gang to intervene since it was two armies combating one another. Now what Superman did was losing to the gang leader in a one on one fought and having his gf flail her arms pleading to spare him. Completely different you mindless moron.

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
So Superman wins/loses in a Hulk vs. Ultron thread.

Psychotron
So you believe unless it is sunny it is not fair.

I believe you are a retard. Nothing else. I specifically said Superman was not 100% because of the kryptonite. I'm not even going to read the rest of that shit since I know you'll just twist things.

So Superman wins/loses in a Hulk vs. Ultron thread.

Blame the purple cumbrain and his obsession with Superman.

quanchi112
I believe you are a retard. Nothing else. I specifically said Superman was not 100% because of the kryptonite. I'm not even going to read the rest of that shit since I know you'll just twist things.

Blame the purple cumbrain and his obsession with Superman. So you concede the debate by not reading the rest. Just like Superman who gave up against that tower that kod him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.