Elijah Cummings calls his own city infested and likens residents to zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Lol you dumb democrats

Robtard
"This morning, I left my community of Baltimore -- a drug-infested area where a lot of the drugs we are talking about today have already taken the lives of so many children," he said. "The same children that I watched 14 or 15 years ago as they grew up, now walking around like zombies." -snip

^ There's nothing racist about that. He's lamenting drug abuse.

*This thread has a 0 out of 10 rating*

Surtur
This racism is gonna haunt me sad

BrolyBlack
Drug infested = rat infested

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
"This morning, I left my community of Baltimore -- a drug-infested area where a lot of the drugs we are talking about today have already taken the lives of so many children," he said. "The same children that I watched 14 or 15 years ago as they grew up, now walking around like zombies." -snip

It sounds like to me, using Retarded Democratic Logic (RDL), that this Democrat is calling mostly black people (because it is mostly a black population city) stupid, incompetent, incapable of being adults, drug abusers. This is truly racist and disparages the black community, everywhere, much less just Baltimore's population.

He should be impeached, he should resign, and he should release a thorough apology. At no point is it ever acceptable to criticize destructive problems in a city that contains mostly black people - racism all the way.

BrolyBlack

^ Expected deflector #1. Check

thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
It sounds like to me, using Retarded Democratic Logic (RDL), that this Democrat is calling mostly black people (because it is mostly a black population city) stupid, incompetent, incapable of being adults, drug abusers. This is truly racist and disparages the black community, everywhere, much less just Baltimore's population.

He should be impeached, he should resign, and he should release a thorough apology. At no point is it ever acceptable to criticize destructive problems in a city that contains mostly black people - racism all the way.

He might agree with you if he believes youre talking about Trump🤫

BrolyBlack
Rat infested = Drug infested

TempAccount
Robtard is a spineless shell of a person with no shame or concrete principles.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Lol you dumb democrats

Remember, it's only racist when Trump says it! wink

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Lol Cummings house was broken into. What a great city.

jaden_2.0
I see the people in this thread are about as interested in fixing the problems in Baltimore as the politicians are.

Silent Master
Why is rob defending a racist?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I see the people in this thread are about as interested in fixing the problems in Baltimore as the politicians are.

At this point it seems like it wouldn't be fair to the rats for us to take any action. Baltimore is theirs now. They'll probably take better care of it than the democrats have.

Putinbot1

He should be impeached, he should resign, and he should release a thorough apology. At no point is it ever acceptable to criticize destructive problems in a city that contains mostly black people - racism all the way. Rat is often used for a disliked group of people in this case given the demographic blacks. Drug is not.

Surtur
Lol are we gonna pretend that if Trump had mentioned drugs the left wouldn't melt down and say he's saying all blacks are either drug users or drug dealers?

Priceless. Go on, someone make the argument eat

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I could be mistaken but Baltimore has black leaders from the democratic party and they have had control of the city for a fairly long time. I don't think real solutions have any place in the politics of that town, it would put said govt out of work.

I mean Baltimore could just riot again and burn more things, that's one way to get rid of piles of trash......and drive more business out of the area.

Surtur
Now if the guy who broke into Cummings house is black is it racist to report it?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
Now if the guy who broke into Cummings house is black is it racist to report it?

It was just one of his rentals so it's not that big of a deal.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rat is often used for a disliked group of people in this case given the demographic blacks. Drug is not.

The last time I remember anyone using the term rat like that, was in an Archie comic in the 80's that was probably reprinting other comics from the 1960's. stick out tongue

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Usually rat is used when talking about a snitch, race isn't normally a factor.

BrolyBlack
True, but they are to dumb to realize that.

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
Robtard is a spineless shell of a person with no shame or concrete principles.

Instead of flaming and fail-trolling all the time, you should maybe practice your hiragana some more?

BTW, that's the Japanese alphabet the Japanese use to teach infants and toddlers.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rat is often used for a disliked group of people in this case given the demographic blacks. Drug is not.

The US doesn't have a black-specific History of this so it doesn't work, here, no matter how hard democrats and retarded leftists try to push it.

BrolyBlack
The US doesn't have a black-specific History of this so it doesn't work, here, no matter how hard democrats and retarded leftists try to push it.

Winning

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/qpkDaiN.jpg

cdtm

This, too.

Plus the fact it's a dated term, in the dustbin of history along with "Groovey" and "Frail" (As a term for "woman"wink

TempAccount
Instead of flaming and fail-trolling all the time, you should maybe practice your hiragana some more?

BTW, that's the Japanese alphabet the Japanese use to teach infants and toddlers. I've already finished both katakana and hiragana. I'm moving on to elementary kanji now.

How 'bout yourself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.