Ronald Reagan: Poster Boy for the Rigth and unrelenting racist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

cdtm
Honestly, unsurprising. This was pretty commonplace behaviour across the political spectrum, as releases over the years prove.

It's a wonder it took this long to release this. What, was it miscategorized or something?

BrolyBlack
News from 35 years ago. 0 out of 10 for this thread

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Honestly, unsurprising. This was pretty commonplace behaviour across the political spectrum, as releases over the years prove.

It's a wonder it took this long to release this. What, was it miscategorized or something?

Was likely pushed down for decades.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

^ Expected deflector #1. Check

dadudemon
When I was a kid. I think it was around 5. I said the n-word. Almost all my friends were black at the time. Just repeating the things I heard. My mother slapped the shit out of me and said never to use that kind of language again.

When I was 8, watching America's Funniest Home Videos, when the announcer dude announced Bob Saget, he would always say, "Heeeeeeere's BOB SAGET!" That evening, I said, "Heeeeere's BOB FAGG*T!" along with the announcer. I thought I was funny. Probably heard that word from my super awesome uncles. Yes, I knew exactly what it meant. (My dad was secretly chuckling but I could tell he knew I done-f*cked up)

My mother slapped the shit out of me again. Said that kind of language as unacceptable.

35 years from now, or even 45, someone will dig up these stories and use them as evidence about how racist or homophobic I was. And that I should know better and I am a terrible person.

SquallX

riv6672

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
When I was a kid. I think it was around 5. I said the n-word. Almost all my friends were black at the time. Just repeating the things I heard. My mother slapped the shit out of me and said never to use that kind of language again.

When I was 8, watching America's Funniest Home Videos, when the announcer dude announced Bob Saget, he would always say, "Heeeeeeere's BOB SAGET!" That evening, I said, "Heeeeere's BOB FAGG*T!" along with the announcer. I thought I was funny. Probably heard that word from my super awesome uncles. Yes, I knew exactly what it meant. (My dad was secretly chuckling but I could tell he knew I done-f*cked up)

My mother slapped the shit out of me again. Said that kind of language as unacceptable.

35 years from now, or even 45, someone will dig up these stories and use them as evidence about how racist or homophobic I was. And that I should know better and I am a terrible person.

^ Expected deflector #3. Check

Robtard

Emperordmb
Politicians are there to do a job, to initiate the use of force against the guilty and the innocent, and to do so they play a game vying for popularity and money. They are often selected by people more concerned about the alternative candidate.

It is foolish to make of a politician a spiritual figure.

riv6672
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Politicians are there to do a job, to initiate the use of force against the guilty and the innocent, and to do so they play a game vying for popularity and money. They are often selected by people more concerned about the alternative candidate.

It is foolish to make of a politician a spiritual figure.
My head agrees w. you 100%.
My heart says Reagan was/is a Saint.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Expected deflector #5. Check

If you could, explain in detail how my pretentious story-time anecdotes about how I'm screwed in 35-45 years is a deflection?

cdtm

Trocity
Lmao, quality thread. Might as well have just made one titled "White people used to own black slaves, isn't that terrible?"

Honestly, I am shocked that Reagan uttered such a phrase, and this has had a deep impact on my day. Thanks for the share.

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity
Lmao, quality thread. Might as well have just made one titled "White people used to own black slaves, isn't that terrible?"

Honestly, I am shocked that Reagan uttered such a phrase, and this has had a deep impact on my day. Thanks for the share.

^ Unxpected deflector and Trumpcuck. Check

Lestov16
Anybody who knows of Reagan's personality shouldn't find this out of the ordinary

Also Africans are subhuman monkeys who are too ignorant to put on shoes. It's why they've been enslaved and exploited for hundreds of years. No wonder they cucked to China, prompting Reagan's quote

BrolyBlack
^ Unxpected deflector and Trumpcuck. Check

Rob you got demolished

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
What were you hoping to achieve with this thread?

Dialogue.

But it got mostly rage and tears.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Dialogue.

https://media.giphy.com/media/I5xVnGJRHZZf2/giphy.gif

Robtard
^ Expected deflector #2. Check

Putinbot1
Dialogue.

But it got mostly rage and tears. Ahh the far right reflectors in full retreat/conference today and tomorrow so I cannot get into shit properly. **** it's boring.

Surtur
^ Expected deflector #2. Check

Saying I don't believe you isn't deflecting. You phrased the title very specifically, you didn't want a dialogue. This was another attempt to bash the right. It's okay, I'm just puzzled why you feel it prudent to pretend this isn't the case?

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Putinbot1
Imagine if I posted a topic about AOC and titled it "AOC, poster girl for the left and unrelenting retard" and then said it was an attempt to establish a dialogue. Lol. You should see some of the ones here about Hilary and Obama.

BrolyBlack
PB, The Dems last night had no problem attacking and throwing Obama under the bus, why are you not rushing to defend his honor as well?

Robtard
Saying I don't believe you isn't deflecting. You phrased the title very specifically, you didn't want a dialogue. This was another attempt to bash the right. It's okay, I'm just puzzled why you feel it prudent to pretend this isn't the case?

Your first post seemingly was not deflecting and I honestly was surprised, then you deflected and are still doing it now, but I'll play along to pick apart your weak points.

The title is 100% accurate and here's why: Ronald Reagan is the "poster boy" for the Right, as he and the "Reagan Years" are often lauded as a high-point in Republican presidential history. As far as the "unrelenting racist" comment goes, read the man's own words.

BrolyBlack
Awful

Putinbot1
Your first post seemingly was not deflecting and I honestly was surprised, then you deflected and are still doing it now, but I'll play along to pick apart your weak points.

The title is 100% accurate and here's why: Ronald Reagan is the "poster boy" for the Right, as he and the "Reagan Years" are often lauded as a high-point in Republican presidential history. As far as the "unrelenting racist" comment goes, read the man's own words. He and Maggie were the Axis of Evil imo.

BrolyBlack
PB, The Dems last night had no problem attacking and throwing Obama under the bus, why are you not rushing to defend his honor as well?

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He and Maggie were the Axis of Evil imo.

A special relationship of corruption and evil

Surtur

The title is 100% accurate and here's why: Ronald Reagan is the "poster boy" for the Right, as he and the "Reagan Years" are often lauded as a high-point in Republican presidential history. As far as the "unrelenting racist" comment goes, read the man's own words.

I never called out your title for being wrong. But like I said:

Imagine if I posted a topic about AOC and titled it "AOC, poster girl for the left and unrelenting retard" and then said it was an attempt to establish a dialogue. Lol.

^Such a title would also be accurate, but you wouldn't believe me if I said I did it to start a dialogue.

Robtard
TIL: Calling someone a "retard" means you're actually trying to invoke honest dialogue

Surtur
So racist is okay, retard isn't, even if both are true? Gotcha. Special rules.

Robtard
So racist is okay, retard isn't, even if both are true? Gotcha. Special rules.

We both know AOC isn't actually a mentally retarded person. She upsets people like you and I get it. But play your winning games as usual.

BrolyBlack

Dodging = deflection

Surtur
We both know AOC isn't actually a mentally retarded person. She upsets people like you and I get it. But play your winning games as usual.

We both know the word "retard" never refers to legit mental retardation, but a person who says and does stupid shit. It applies.

Robtard
We both know the word "retard" never refers to legit mental retardation, but a person who says and does stupid shit. It applies.

^
Good lord...

Surtur
If it makes you feel better, lets say the title was "AOC: Poster Girl of the left known for her unrelenting stupidity".

Is that someone trying to establish dialogue?

Robtard
Not going to entertain your deflecting and games for a 3rd page.

Robtard

BrolyBlack

SquallX

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX

How is that a deflection?

More deflections, but I'll play along to tear apart your retarded points:

1) You brought up an unverified** quote said to be from Lyndon B. Johnson, as a means to deflect away from the topic, Reagan and his racism

2) You brought up Andrew Jackson's genocidal-like policies as a means to deflect away from the topic, Reagan and his racism

**This isn't the first time you've used this LBJ move

jaden_2.0
If you could, explain in detail how my pretentious story-time anecdotes about how I'm screwed in 35-45 years is a deflection?

You're screwed now.

Robtard
More deflections, but I'll play along to tear apart your retarded points:

1) You brought up an unverified** quote said to be from Lyndon B. Johnson, as a means to deflect away from the topic, Reagan and his racism

2) You brought up Andrew Jackson's genocidal-like policies as a means to deflect away from the topic, Reagan and his racism

**This isn't the first time you've used this LBJ move

^ @SquallX

In the spirit of comradery and per my Imam's teaching, let me take back the "retarded" comment, my bad.

Yes, LBJ was a huge racist, he's an American White male after all, eg he referred to the Civil Rights Act as the "n****r bill" and signed it while pinching his nose. But that quote you used is not verified as being his. So why use it when there's actual racist quotes of his to use instead.

Trocity
You should see some of the ones here about Hilary and Obama.

Speaking of Hilary, she called black men super predators like 15 years ago.

Might be a good idea for a thread if one wanted some dialogue, imo.

Robtard
Speaking of Hilary, she called black men super predators like 15 years ago.

Might be a good idea for a thread if one wanted some dialogue, imo.

Hillary Clinton has about 187 threads in here (made mostly by TI), so go ahead and bump one to cry about her some more, Trumpet.

Bashar Teg
lol look at all the weak predictable phaggots deflecting from the topic

Trocity
Nice homophobic slur, you're clearly a great guy. thumb up

Bashar Teg
oh snap, another deflection.

reagan and nixon were just exposed as racists and all you clowns can say is "but hillary" and talk about your fee-fees. weak laughing out loud

Trocity
Don't get emotional because I called you out on your homophobic text. You wrote it, not me. Own it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

reagan and nixon were just exposed as racists and all you clowns can say is "but hillary" and talk about your fee-fees. weak laughing out loud

Yep

cdtm
Don't get emotional because I called you out on your homophobic text. You wrote it, not me. Own it.

How do you know he wasn't talking about cigarettes?

Or food? (Not sure who uses it, but it's a term.)

Trocity
Because of the context.

Bashar Teg
^^deflecty the clown

cdtm
Because of the context.

Wait, so this brit guy wasn't calling me a "cigarette" every other word?

You lie.

Emperordmb

Nixon was just exposed as a racist? LMFAO what a ridiculous statement.

Bashar Teg
Nixon was just exposed as a racist? LMFAO

yeah you got me there, but the issue is they were recorded saying "the thing" that conservatives are supposed to pretend that they don't say

Emperordmb
yeah you got me there, but the issue is they were recorded saying "the thing" that conservatives are supposed to pretend that they don't say
One of nixons advisers literally came out and said that the war on drugs was a strategy to target hippies and black people.

riv6672
Reagan taking bullets like spitballs was one of my early comic book memories. Even if it was Martian Manhunter in disguise.
TBF, he did it in RL, too...eek!

Robtard

You stupid fool! You just gave team Trumper another path to post and deflect from Reagan.

Bashar Teg
You stupid fool! You just gave team Trumper another path to post and deflect from Reagan.

how is nixon not directly related to this topic?

this is why i always vote "f*ck you robtard!"

Robtard
Because they've washed their hands of the criminal Nixon already, you dingus, while Reagan is their reach-to-the-past shining light of all that is Republican Goodness and Wholesomeness.

Watch, when Trump loses in 2020, on Jan 20th 2021, what's left of the Republicans after Trump's hilarious destruction and sodomy of the party, those Trumpers will magically start talking about bringing the party back to its roots, bringing it back to the Reagan years, as a means to try and desperately wash the orange-y stink and putrescence of Trump off them.

Bashar Teg
it's even more damning for reagan that this was how he spoke comfortably to his peers, one of those peers being the damned nixon, who was laughing as reagan referred to africans as monkeys.

that's the culture of white american conservatism. two-faced intellectual cowards hiding behind masks and dog whistling/gaslighting.

Robtard
Well I can't argue with that

cdtm
Nixon should have been the left's Reagan, considering some of his policies.. stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
Rob would have phucked Reagan given the opportunity, and Nixon as well

Emperordmb
So rightwingers are evil because Regan said a thing that came out. K

BrolyBlack
Basically

Emperordmb
Hey Broly, if you admire the accomplishments of Thomas Jefferson and the core principles the constitution and declaration were based on, YOU MUST BE A RACIST, since Jefferson owned slaves!

Robtard
So rightwingers are evil because Regan said a thing that came out. K

Please don't strawman it.

Bashar Teg
they need to have their little coping party

BrolyBlack
they need to have their little coping party

Fee fees Again?

Emperordmb
Please don't strawman it.
This entire topic is a strawman of the political right though.

Bashar Teg
we can cope if we wanna
we can leave the libs behind
coz the libs don't cope, and if they don't cope
then they're no friends of mine

NemeBro
Hey Broly, if you admire the accomplishments of Thomas Jefferson and the core principles the constitution and declaration were based on, YOU MUST BE A RACIST, since Jefferson owned slaves! Thomas Jefferson lived like a billion years ago stupid, no one gives a shit about that slave rapist.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thomas Jefferson lived like a billion years ago stupid, no one gives a shit about that slave rapist.

Reagan got his bad habits from Liberal Hollywood. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
Anybody who knows of Reagan's personality shouldn't find this out of the ordinary

Also Africans are subhuman monkeys who are too ignorant to put on shoes. It's why they've been enslaved and exploited for hundreds of years. No wonder they cucked to China, prompting Reagan's quote I wonder why no one responded to this? mmm

ares834
This entire topic is a strawman of the political right though.

How? The topic is that Reagan is a piece of shit.

Lestov16
Originally posted by ares834
How? The topic is that Reagan is a piece of shit.

Yes, because Iran Contra didn't prove that already, or....?

Also, what president isn't a piece of shit? I guess my main point is what productive input does this topic provide towards...anything, besides stroking bipartispan sectarianism rather than IDK, being progressive. Funny how liberals accuse conservatives of being anti-Christian because of their greed, but don't consider themselves anti-Christian for their lack of forgiveness.

Lestov16
I wonder why no one responded to this? mmm

Because uncomfortable truths do not need commentary, only contemplation.

cdtm
I wonder why no one responded to this? mmm

He hasn't said anything concretely racist.

Did I get it right this time, Adam?

Lestov16
He hasn't said anything concretely racist.

Did I get it right this time, Adam?

I'm not criticizing their race. I'm criticizing their obsolete customs and self-destructive tribalism.

eThneoLgrRnae

thumb up

It's sad that they're so desperate that they have to go back 3.5 decades ago.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
What were you hoping to achieve with this thread?

obviously he was trying to somehow make the argument that this proves all republicans are racists lol. All the while while he conveniently ignores the shit democrat presidents have done in the past.

He failed of course. This thread is an epic fail. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
obviously he was trying to somehow make the argument that this proves all republicans are racists lol. All the while while he conveniently ignores the shit democrat presidents have done in the past.

He failed of course. This thread is an epic fail. thumb up 4 in a row little one, Rob triggered you hard.

Flyattractor
Has anyone else pointed out that Robbie is a poor speller yet?

Just asking..

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Has anyone else pointed out that Robbie is a poor speller yet?

Just asking.. I thinknit's a typo Fly.

Flyattractor
....ITS SPREADING!!!!!

Putinbot1
....ITS SPREADING!!!!! thumb up laughing

Surtur

^Lol, you're so angry that your sad pal posted a troll thread and got called out for it. I love it.

Robtard
thumb up

It's sad that they're so desperate that they have to go back 3.5 decades ago.
^ Expected deflector #3. Check

Bashar Teg
I say we can cope if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
and we can act real rude and totally removed

and you can cope like an imbecile

Putinbot1

He failed of course. This thread is an epic fail. thumb up A couple of republicans aren't those that took a stand over Trumps racism and called him out over it.

Surtur
and you can cope like an imbecile

https://i.imgflip.com/2q7sdd.jpg

Robtard
A couple of republicans aren't those that took a stand over Trumps racism and called him out over it.

The few good apples in the rot filled barrel

Surtur
One time in Indiana I legit got a barrel of apples. They were pretty good.

Robtard
Do you want me to note that you're still desperately deflecting away from Reagan's racism? Cos I don't think it's necessary at the is point.

Putinbot1
The few good apples in the rot filled barrel Agreed mate.

Surtur
What is there to deflect? I never argued against your claims about Reagan. If Reagan is racist, okay. That's shitty. He shouldn't be calling them monkeys or whatever.

Robtard
^
https://media3.giphy.com/media/jUXqvmeiHS5AOcgJf4/source.gif

Surtur
https://media.tenor.com/images/4d69a38f6425c2183314fe76ccf97cf7/tenor.gif

snowdragon
Cool story, another dead american president that said racist shit. Now we just need a strong democrat to save us from bad thoughts and words.

Bashar Teg
Reagan's body should be exhumed, and every black person should be given the right to take a shit in his open mouth

Adam_PoE
4 in a row little one, Rob triggered you hard.

When he posts back-to-back like that, he thinks he is switching between his accounts.

He thinks he is doing this:

eThneoLgrRnae: Post 1
Flyattractor: Post 1
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 2
Flyattractor: Post 2

But what he is actually doing is this:

eThneoLgrRnae: Post 1
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 2
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 3
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 4

It is what happens when you are socking on drugs.

Surtur
Reagan's body should be exhumed, and every black person should be given the right to take a shit in his open mouth

laughing

Flyattractor

Rant Induced by Horrific Pot Smoking Binge. Que Sera Sera?

Trocity
Originally posted by snowdragon
Cool story, another dead american president that said racist shit. Now we just need a strong democrat to save us from bad thoughts and words.

Bro he only died 15 years ago, the corpse is practically still warm....

We should dig him up and demand answers. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 1: drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 2: approval of own drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 3: further approval of own drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 4: you guessed it, even further approval of the same drug-fueled rant, all in the form of ~you guessed it again~ drug-fueled rants

Putinbot1
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 1: drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 2: approval of own drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 3: further approval of own drug-fueled rant
eThneoLgrRnae: Post 4: you guessed it, even further approval of the same drug-fueled rant, all in the form of ~you guessed it again~ drug-fueled rants He is Flys sock but there is a gang of guys who came over from herochat socking here. I think they share socks too.

TempAccount
He is Flys sock but there is a gang of guys who came over from herochat socking here. I think they share socks too. This dude has me blocked after I triggered him for the last time. Fly doesn't. I doubt he's that good of a troll to playing such authentic personas, so I don't believe Flyattractor is ethneolrgrnaeblahblah

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by TempAccount
This dude has me blocked after I triggered him for the last time. Fly doesn't. I doubt he's that good of a troll to playing such authentic personas, so I don't believe Flyattractor is ethneolrgrnaeblahblah

disagree. starfly is starfly

https://i.imgur.com/49OzegD.jpg

Surtur
Bro he only died 15 years ago, the corpse is practically still warm....

We should dig him up and demand answers. laughing out loud

Is it too late to impeach him?

Flyattractor
disagree. starfly is starfly

https://i.imgur.com/49OzegD.jpg

Well You are easily Confused Bashy.. what with the raging pot addiction and all.

eThneoLgrRnae
Bash is just a typical, snowflake brainwashed lefty, Fly. Sure, he may very well frequently smoke pot but it's the leftist indoctrination brainwashing that he's been so cruelly subjected to that is the real cause of him being so damn dumb.

Surtur
I'm just waiting for the thread about LBJ's racism. That is surely coming. Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae

Oh yeah... I'm sure of it as well lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor

I prefer to think of him and many others as KMC's Protected CuckFlakes .

No No No. Whem Dems is Racist it is All Ok!... Cause they INVENTED IT!

Robtard

1) That's already been noted in here (eg by me)

2) You're free to make the thread though, no one is stopping you

3) You'll be hard pressed to show that LBJ is a poster boy for the Left, like Reagan is for the Right

4) You won't like any of the three facts I noted above

Surtur

3) You'll be hard pressed to show that LBJ is a poster boy for the Left, like Reagan is for the Right

Why haven't you made a thread about it? Give an excuse, then let some one come bingo it smile

Putinbot1

4) You won't like any of the three facts I noted above Bingo!

Surtur
smile

eThneoLgrRnae
smile

Wow... you must be psychic! wink

Robtard
Why haven't you made a thread about it? Give an excuse, then let some one come bingo it smile

Already covered here:

Surtur
Whatever you say, opinion noted smile

Flyattractor
This thread has convinced me. I will not Vote for Reagan ever again.

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing

Good one, Fly. thumb up

Surtur

I feel like impeachment proceedings should begin immediately.

dadudemon

haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.