Supreme Court rules wall funding for border is ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Robtard
So Trump gets to spend 2.5billion in Pentagon funds to build a small section of something that will be useless. Okay then.

Yes, I realize Trump will use this to say he's built the wall and fulfilled his promise and Trumpers will fall in line and froth like they always do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So Trump gets to spend 2.5billion in Pentagon funds to build a small section of something that will be useless. Okay then.

Yes, I realize Trump will use this to say he's built the wall and fulfilled his promise and Trumpers will fall in line and froth like they always do.

What if it saves even one life?

Robtard
It will cost lives, actually.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
What if it saves even one life?

What if costs one life?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What if costs one life?

You answer first smile

jaden_2.0
Well what if saves one life from murder but costs 10 lives from accidents building it or people falling off it or something.

What then?

WHAT THEN?

Surtur
Werf it

BrolyBlack
Remember when they said the supreme court would never side with him?

eThneoLgrRnae
This is great news but isn't it like 3 or 4 days old already?

eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, snobbish b*tch Alyssa Milano had a breakdown on twitter over this lol. Poor wittle baby.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well what if saves one life from murder but costs 10 lives from accidents building it or people falling off it or something.

What then?

WHAT THEN?

Awful... just awful. no

BUILD THAT WALL

Surtur
Plus the left have been wanting to cut military spending, right? So win win smile

dadudemon

What then?

WHAT THEN?

I think OSHA and labor laws prevent Pyramid and Great Wall of China levels of deaths on the job site. Could be wrong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.