Darkseid vs World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? Can World Forger endure Darkseid Omegas? Can his durability, speed, and strength showings be enough to overcome someone who took on the JLA?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Not transparent at all, no sir.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Not transparent at all, no sir.

Darkseid fought Anti Monitor and did quite well. How do you think he will do here?

Diesldude
Who do you think wins carver?

carver9
I usually dont vote on who wins in my own threads. Just a little rule I have that I "try" to avoid.

leonidas
there are versions of darkseid i would say could take down wf. the current version isn't one of them, clearly. we also don't really know yet how much 'weaker' wf is since he altered his form. if he is weaker. i'd think wf could survive the OE, maybe, but he'd be badly injured by them. he has died though, so clearly he isn't invincible. i had the sense he'd died more than once when mxy was talking, so in some of his higher showings, it's not impossible imo that the OE could possibly end wf. impossible to say really though given wf's lack of any real combat feats.

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Not transparent at all, no sir. I disagree.

How could it be transparent, when it's covered in their tears?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Who's taking this? Can World Forger endure Darkseid Omegas? Can his durability, speed, and strength showings be enough to overcome someone who took on the JLA?

Darkseid wins.

BruceSkywalker
World Forger isn't Batman big grin big grin big grin big grin

Darkseid takes this

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Darkseid wins.

does this mean you're transparent too....? was there some play here i'm missing? confused

DarkSaint85
?

I have no idea what the others are talking about. It's a carver thread, though, so he's probably trying to make a point or somesuch.

Quick Freeze
Yeah what does WF do besides hammer a multiverse into existence and get punched by Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.