So much for democrats' impeachment wet dreams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...since the Mueller testimony turned-out to be an epic fail. smile

Only way the bitter left is going to be able to remove him now is by beating him in the 2020 election and that'll never happen. big grin

Five more years of Trump on the way.

Suck it, leftists. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...since the Mueller testimony turned-out to be an epic fail. smile

Only way the bitter left is going to be able to remove him now is by beating him in the 2020 election and that'll never happen. big grin

Five more years of Trump on the way.

Suck it, leftists. smile Calm down little one, you will give yourself a heart attack.

cdtm
5 more years?

Perhaps if the Republican party leadership, has Trump be running mate to every candidate from now on, so he could he vice president, so they could arrange a little "accident" for our new president, and Trump could move in for the remainder terms.

They would, of course, blame the unfortunate accidents on the Democrats (Seeing the mob leans left), who would blame it on the Russians.

gold slorg
a president that has run out of terms can't start for the vice president - the candidate for vice president's office has to meet the same requirements, as president himself, so 2 terms of presidency means = no vice

cdtm
Originally posted by gold slorg
a president that has run out of terms can't start for the vice president - the candidate for vice president's office has to meet the same requirements, as president himself, so 2 terms of presidency means = no vice

Untrue. There is nothing preventing a president who used up all of his terms from running as Vice President. If Bill Clinton wanted to be a running mate, he could be a running mate.

I'm not certain a VC filling in as president even counts towards term limits, since that's an emergency power for a very narrow set of circumstances.

gold slorg
mad weird lol, i always thought it goes like the way i described, will need to look through this

Emperordmb
Seems like a gray area honestly.

gold slorg
just read up on it, seems like there's only a marginal chance it could happen

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/06/could-joe-biden-pick-barack-obama-as-his-running-mate-yes-but/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.42f7bd8abbf2

Robtard
This obvious butthurt thread aside. The House will impeach Trump for his felonies in early December, after he loses re-election, as a means to force the Republican controlled Senate to pick** between party or country :0

**Yes, there's easily a 98% change Republicans will pick party over country as they usually do, but there's that slim chance they'll abandon Trump when he's a lame duck.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
This obvious butthurt thread aside. The House will impeach Trump for his felonies in early December, after he loses re-election, as a means to force the Republican controlled Senate to pick** between party or country :0

**Yes, there's easily a 98% change Republicans will pick party over country as they usually do, but there's that slim chance they'll abandon Trump when he's a lame duck.

Calm down Rob, it's Friday.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

laughing laughing

Adam_PoE

If Trump loses, they are going to blame him for the loss, and dump all over him for dragging their party down. They will flip as soon as the political winds blow.

Surtur
If Trump loses I'm whipping a dead fish at his face.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If Trump loses, they are going to blame him for the loss, and dump all over him for dragging their party down. They will flip as soon as the political winds blow.

Absolutely

"Was never really one of us." etc.

eThneoLgrRnae
If Hell doesn't happen to freeze over & Trump somehow loses then no worries because I plan on taking a page out of the democrat playbook and blaming it all on foreign interference (like illegal aliens) and I'm gonna lobby the Hell out of republican congressmen to start unending investigations over it lol. Turn-around is fair play after all. smile

Robtard
If Trump loses I'm whipping a dead fish at his face.

When Trump loses, you'll jump off the Trump train quicker than you jumped on it after he won. Before Trump won, you thought Trump was a 'lying and dishonest piece of shit'.

Don't worry though, you certainly won't be alone :0

Adam_PoE
Absolutely

"Was never really one of us." etc.

They are going to say he was a lifelong liberal Democrat who sabotaged their party.

Surtur
When Trump loses, you'll jump off the Trump train quicker than you jumped on it after he won. Before Trump won, you thought Trump was a 'lying and dishonest piece of shit'.

Don't worry though, you certainly won't be alone :0

My opinion of him isn't gonna change.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.