Trump pulls out of nuclear arms treaty; sodomizes Reagan's legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
Had to be done, the guy was racist.

Putinbot1

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Well played Sir! thumb up

You know who stands to profit from this the most? Putin, that's who. Just a weird coincidence I'm sure.

playa1258
Time to develop Photon Torpedoes.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Reagan's defended in one thread, only to be tossed to the gutter in the next because orange leader commands. /Trumpers

BrolyBlack
Where did I defend Reagan chimpy?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Had to be done, the guy was racist.

Everyone who is not a leftist is racist according to robbie and other lefties. They've overused the word so much that it has no real meaning anymore. It's like the story of the boy who cried wolf. After a while, people just stop taking the claims seriously even when it turns out the boy finally told the truth and a wolf really did attack and eat him. The boy brought it on himself and leftists have brought this (no one taking their racist claims seriously anymore) on themselves.

It also doesn't help their side that they're very selective in their fake outrage.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where did I defend Reagan chimpy?

By deflecting away from the topic/point; just like you're doing in here now, comrade.

BrolyBlack
Where did I defend Reagan chimp?

Robtard
HYG:Originally posted by Robtard
By deflecting away from the topic/point; just like you're doing in here now, comrade.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
HYG:

You are the king of that chimpy

dadudemon
Just because someone is good or bad, doesn't mean everything is good or bad about that person.

It doesn't matter which way.

Pretty sure Hitler said or did some good things. To not accept, objectively, that Hitler did do or say good things is just stupid. Something being "all evil" is infantile, unrealistic, fantasy. Not even Satan is 100% evil.

Flyattractor
Yeah cause this Nuke Deal and the situation around its creation hasn't CHANGED in any way in the past 40 years since Reagan's Presidency.

Go To Hell Robbie!

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just because someone is good or bad, doesn't mean everything is good or bad about that person.

It doesn't matter which way.

Pretty sure Hitler said or did some good things. To not accept, objectively, that Hitler did do or say good things is just stupid. Something being "all evil" is infantile, unrealistic, fantasy. Not even Satan is 100% evil.

You're practically a nazi, plz stop.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I lied about posting a story? Huh?

Surtur
Wuv4f-AmKE4

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
I lied about posting a story? Huh?

Do tell where the link said something about Sodomizing Reagans legacy, also how is it Trumps fault if Russia isnt living up to the treaty?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do tell where the link said something about Sodomizing Reagans legacy, also how is it Trumps fault if Russia isnt living up to the treaty?

The headline was my take and the INF treaty is seen as one of Reagan's great accomplishments, as it was a landmark move during the Cold War. So Trump destroying it, is destroying Reagan's legacy.

To your second question, this is something Putin's wanted for a long time, Putin just didn't want to be the one to pull out, he wanted the US to pull the plug, so he can take the blameless highroad. Trump once again did Putin a "yuge" favor.

BrolyBlack
Nope now the us can expand its defenses against Russia

You are used to lying though

Robtard
Nope. Russia outright objected to all the accusations against them, one can say "Putin denied it very strongly".

This is exactly what Putin wanted though. The US being the ones to pull out; not him.

SquallX

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Headlines are all Rob cares about

Robtard

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Noooope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.