Brixton, Hobbs and Shaw vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Fight in the crater of shield base

TheVaultDweller
I'd still give it to Steve, to be honest, but it's going to be a hard fight. All three opponents are insanely tough and can eat repeated superhumanly strong hits and keep going, so he will really have to lay into them to keep them down for the count. He's going to need to be careful though. Some of those combos Hobbs and Shaw pulled off were brutal and, while I don't think they would cause Steve serious injury, they might be able to stun him.

But yeah, I still think he should take it, especially if he gets his shield.

wakkawakkawakka
While I think Steve wins...he would definitely have to worl for the victory if he's limited to h2h. While with the shield the threat of the hit is almost void and Steve would have a tool to keep the team for grouping up against him.

Then again you have stuff like Brixton pushing a SUV off him and his karen-lite simulator eye.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Brixton flipped that SUV off him like it was an empty garbage can. And those eyes were pretty cool. Tells you everything, from the speed, force, angle etc. of incoming attacks. Only thing with those were they seemed to get a bit scrambled if Brixton takes too many headshots.

Juk3n
Steve is such a better fighter, with his stats and endurance, he wins eventually. Would be cool to watch though, but I'd never feel Steve would be in any real jeopardy.

Putinbot1
Has Cap ever taken the full weight and acceleration of a helicopter for a few seconds?

ShadowFyre
Yeah

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Fight in the crater of shield base

Does Cap have his shield?

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah and it was comparable and ludicrous cap grabbed the landing gear so Hobbs strength is near caps, but cap is stronger like Brixton. Brixton certainly is in the same ballpark as Cap.

Putinbot1
Yeah and it was comparable and ludicrous cap grabbed the landing gear so Hobbs strength is near caps, but cap is stronger like Brixton.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
I think this is definitely going to be a hell of a fight.

I think Cap has the overall advantage when compared to the other individual characters, so I'm going to use him as the paramenter here. Let's break the characters:

Steve Rogers:
strenght: 10
fighting skills: 10
reflexes: 10
durability: 10
stamina: 10

Brixton
strenght: 8
fightning skills: 8
reflexes: 10
stamina: 9

Hobbs:
strenght: 5
fightning skills: 6
reflexes: 8

Shaw:
strenght: 3
fighting skills: 10
reflexes: 9
durability: 8

Two possible scenarios, (considering Broly is too stupid to state battle conditions):

Cap with Shield:

I am giving this one to Cap definitely. It's going to be a hard battle but Cap definitely comes on top.

H2H:

I have no doubt that Cap could dismantle this guys individually. Could maybe have a certain win against two of them.

But the three combined would be serious issue.

In the end it would all depend, if the death trio manage to work together, like Hobbs and Shaw did against Brixton then... Cap would be in serious issue.

However, the team would have to pull it fast... They would have to go for a fast win. Taking advantage of Cap's condescending personality.

I think the three together could pull a win on Cap.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

ShadowFyre
What's wrong with the thread? I havent even seen the movie and I believe this would be a legit fight.

Josh_Alexander
What's wrong with the thread? I havent even seen the movie and I believe this would be a legit fight.

What is wrong with the thread? That Broly can't stipulate thread conditions and when you ask him about them, he goes full trolling mode.

The guy is a joke.

BruceSkywalker
this is a good fight, however, Cap wins. he has the better stats as well the feats to back it up

shaw goes down early

while black superman is a legit superhuman and while Hobbs certainly is one as well, Neither of them have the stats that Cap does

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
What is wrong with the thread? That Broly can't stipulate thread conditions and when you ask him about them, he goes full trolling mode.

The guy is a joke.

Everyone has said the thread is good. Even you decided to make a big post about it, go **** yourselfthumb up

Josh_Alexander
Everyone has said the thread is good. Even you decided to make a big post about it, go **** yourselfthumb up

Concession accepted, you don't know the difference between a thread and a match.

You are trully a joke as Quanchi exposed you for in his BZ thread.

BrolyBlack
Concession accepted, you don't know the difference between a thread and a match.

You are trully a joke as Quanchi exposed you for in his BZ thread.

Concession Accepted, Captain America wins, clown

h1a8
Wait is this h2h only?
Or does the team have guns and Cap has his shield?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Wait is this h2h only?
Or does the team have guns and Cap has his shield?

Why don't you ask Broly, he is the OP of such a poorly made thread.

BrolyBlack
Why don't you ask Broly, he is the OP of such a poorly made thread.

Reported for derailing

Josh_Alexander
Reported for derailing

Lol, you are trully a joke.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479748

Threads require proper conditions in order for us the debaters to debate properly and avoid ambiguity.

This thread has none of it. Then when I kindly ask about the conditions of this thread, you outright insult me and therefore derail the thread.

Go ahead, bring Impediment here!

BrolyBlack
The conditions are obviously hand to hand.

Josh_Alexander
The conditions are obviously hand to hand.

No, it's not obvious. And it was as simple as clarifying that.

BrolyBlack
You knew it was hand to hand. Cap fights hand to hand pretty much 100% of the time as do Shaw and Hobbs.

Be really dumb to make a thread with guns in it as it takes all the fun out.

Josh_Alexander
You knew it was hand to hand. Cap fights hand to hand pretty much 100% of the time as do Shaw and Hobbs.

Be really dumb to make a thread with guns in it as it takes all the fun out.

Cap has his shield almost all of the times buddy! Shaw and Hobbs had guns for most of the movie too.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, to be fair, Hobbs has his Smith & Wesson 629 Competitor strapped to his side nearly 24/7. He usually goes to H2H after he runs out of bullets, which generally doesn't take long, as he is normally fighting lots of bad guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.