Magneto vs [some of the..] Mid-Herald tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Apocalypse
Beta Ray Bill
Black Adam
Black Bolt
Blue Marvel
Captain Atom
Cassandra Nova
Count Nefaria
Gladiator
Green Lantern
Juggernaut
Lobo
Morg
Sersi
White Martian

How many does he take out of 10?

cdtm
No Superman?

ghostman
black adam, beta ray bill, and gladiator all beat his skull in.

imo, i always thought mags was a high herald character, especially considering that during his early days dude was regularly taking on entire teams. like the avengers and the xmen

MrMind
Apocalypse-7/10
Beta Ray Bill-5/10
Black Adam-3/10
Black Bolt-4/10
Blue Marvel-8/10
Captain Atom-1/10
Cassandra Nova-6/10 idk how the his helmet fair against to on that level
Count Nefaria-4/10
Gladiator-3/10
Green Lantern -5/10
Juggernaut-via bfr 9/10
Lobo-3/10
Morg-3/10
Sersi-4/10
White Martian-6/10

I'm being generous he would lose to most mid herald imo

_

Philosophía
Any other takers after Mr. Mind broke my heart?

darthgoober
I think he'd win decisively against Bill due to the whole Cyborg thing. And I see him edging out Black Adam just because Adam is less effective at long range than the other flying bricks on the list. Him and Blackbolt/Sersi could go either way. If he can replicate Polaris's showing he could win against GL or the White Martian, but short of that he'd fall shy IMO. Lobo and Juggs can both be taken by BFR. Believe it or not I think he's got a good chance of beating Morg with his own ax just for the simple reason that Morg's never shown using anything other than raw power when it comes to the Power Cosmic.

And the rest I think outright beat him.

Talon Fang
What would happen if Juggernaut just ran at Magneto's Shield while He just stands there?

ShadowFyre
I think he could take a couple of wins against anyone here, just not necessarily for the majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think he'd win decisively against Bill due to the whole Cyborg thing. And I see him edging out Black Adam just because Adam is less effective at long range than the other flying bricks on the list. Him and Blackbolt/Sersi could go either way. If he can replicate Polaris's showing he could win against GL or the White Martian, but short of that he'd fall shy IMO. Lobo and Juggs can both be taken by BFR. Believe it or not I think he's got a good chance of beating Morg with his own ax just for the simple reason that Morg's never shown using anything other than raw power when it comes to the Power Cosmic.

Bill shouldn't be a Cyborg any longer. Not after his mini series. That body was destroyed.

Flyattractor
Characters that can't fly are gonna have a hard time in this.

Lobo could figure out a Way to Kill Mags but a Straight up H2H...that would be a tuff one with BFR On if He aint got his Bike.

MrMind

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober

i could get behind most of that. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Here is a question.

Could a GL, Bill, and Atom all bypass his shields?

Could a gl make a construct on the inside of his sheilds? Or Bill create a storm inside kne?

Thor created a storm inside another Thors body before.

Philosophía
Shields can withstand hits, but not forever, so given enough time, they would.

As for the rest - no. Magneto's shield can block whatever he wants , generally.

ShadowFyre
Well, then like I said before, I think if Mags played smart and used his full potential then I see no reason he couldnt take at least a couple wins against anybody here. Not necessarily for the majority but he definitely has the power to put a hurting on people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.