Black Bolt vs Thor: Who is more POWERFUL?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

raw power based on relative showings alone, not versatility or formidability overall.

Stoic
Thor with the hammer can reach higher levels of power (Motherstorm), but on average, Black Bolt can put out more raw power.

deft
In general Thor, if we spoke of Aaron's Thor, then BB takes the majority

Philosophía
In terms of raw power, Black Bolt can get his most powerful attack faster than Thor can gets his , and it's also repeatable and stuff.

In terms of relative showings? Their showings against Gladiator? Hulk? Namor? Thing? Thanos? This....would be an interesting discussion, tbh.

Horrificus
Geez.

leonidas
thor handled bb fairly easily when they met and he was hardly going all out. he was able to sense bb's weakness because of his connection to energy. even without the weakness detection, i'd take thor for certain here. that doesn't mean thor can't be put down by a scream though. be interesting to see if mjolnir could absorb the scream's energy. bb is very versatile and has some really solid energy manipulation feats himself, but thor is a rung above him on the tiering ladder. the scream has some great showings, and some that aren't quite as good. is it better than the godblast? maybe. pretty close overall i think. obviously bb has nothing on motherstorm, but thor's lightning can be uber as well. the hammer is too much as a plot device for me to say bb>thor in overall power.

quanchi112
Thor.

ShadowFyre
Thor.mjolnir can absorb anything BB throws at him

Bentley
Thor can't handle Blackbolt's wife, he loses in manliness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.