Spider-Man vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) random encounter
2) 2 hour prep.

Both bring their standard gear to the fight. Who wins?

Quick Freeze
Finally a good fight!

Hawkman is just the Vulture with Egyptian swag. Spidey hawk-ties him and throws him in the ocean

shifty

leonidas
spidey handles him.

Senor Cage
Hawkman, especially now.

lawest9
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Hawkman, especially now. Could you explain please?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Could you explain please?

He's probably factoring in the Super Battle Mode exosuit, which he used to trash Blockbuster and travel in space.

Just guessing.

Stoic
Spider Man.

Senor Cage
Spidey doesn't have the strength to put down HM, if we're including the Nth metal armor. And I'm not even talking about his amped version of the suit.

StiltmanFTW
And I'm not even talking about his amped version of the suit.

But he still has the access to the amped version, right?

Senor Cage
I don't think so.

StiltmanFTW
How so? Rebirth took that ability from him?

Senor Cage
I think he's getting back the armor, in order to defeat amped Shadow Thief.

lawest9
Didn't know about the exo armor.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by lawest9
Didn't know about the exo armor.

He's been using it throughout the whole dcnu series. He was able to trade blows with Aquaman, take a beating from Shaggy Man, and keep on fighting, able to form various weapons, and even has energy projectiles.

lawest9
Thank you for the info. 👍

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
^ Most retarded showing ever.

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111256920/5287006-1990152566-Agent.jpg

But don't worry, Hawkman's suit reforms and gives him a healing factor.

Quick Freeze

Quick Freeze
mad I shoulda waited longer

StiltmanFTW
Black-and-gold Tony actually fought Indestructible Hulk with withstood his punches.

Against someone like Parker, Tony would need one of his most primitive, transistors-based suits.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
mad I shoulda waited longer

laughing out loud

God bless the edit function, yes.

Quick Freeze
This works too cool
https://imgur.com/a/0WsaHJ0

Ugh I'm havin bad luck

StiltmanFTW
Done with organic webbing which Parker no longer has.

Also, post what happened afterwards, if you dare.

Oh, and:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2jbtb8j.jpg

http://www.followingthenerd.com/site/wp-content/uploads/iron-man-v-spiderman.jpg

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-84261fa644abb229d70ff26e99904b35.webp

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
One punch, one blast.

Hawkman KO'd Superman in the past, lol.

Senor Cage
This would actually be an interesting fight. The Nth armor is sentient, and acts like a symbiote. Should be an even fight.

Even without the armor, Hawkman is pretty beastly. He was recently impaled, and still was able to take down the guy who did it. So, Hawkman already has a healing factor, the armor just amps it, a long with his strength and speed.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
One punch, one blast.

Did you mean for that to rhyme Stilt cuz those were actually some fire bars thumb up .....

Should we start rap battling our vs debates??

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Did you mean for that to rhyme Stilt cuz those were actually some fire bars thumb up .....

Should we start rap battling our vs debates??

laughing

It was an accident, I swear.

Anyway, the whole discussion is pointless, as even Golgo admitted Hawkman no longer can transform into a Hulkbuster version of himself.

Hawk is inconsistent as hell, I doubt DC ever had an idea on what to do with him. Maybe he can take Parker. Maybe not - depends on the day and on the writer.

Quick Freeze

Quick Freeze

-Pr-
laughing out loud

lawest9
One punch, one blast.

Hawkman KO'd Superman in the past, lol. with the "claw of horus device" or whatever it was called?

-Pr-
I really hope this isn't a reference to Public Enemies; Superman took a dive in that fight.

StiltmanFTW
Both Bruce and Clark did, but they had to make it believable.

Anyway, Claw is most def not his standard equipment.

I only used that example, as it's as ludicrous as amnesiac/brainwashed Pete taking Tony's suit apart. The very same suit that withstood Waid's Hulk:

https://tinyurl.com/y2jme8ss

-Pr-
Well yeah, that's fair: As ridiculous as Spidey can be, he should never really be a threat to Iron Man.

DarkSaint85
Where's KM?

beatboks
One punch, one blast.

Only with the claw of Horus though right?
The OP said standard gear and that isnt standard. Hes used it like a handful of times and its the largest, purest piece of Nth metal that exists.

beatboks
This would actually be an interesting fight. The Nth armor is sentient, and acts like a symbiote. Should be an even fight.

Even without the armor, Hawkman is pretty beastly. He was recently impaled, and still was able to take down the guy who did it. So, Hawkman already has a healing factor, the armor just amps it, a long with his strength and speed.

I would imagine its the accumulative effect of Nth on his system. Pre 52 when Hawkgirl was without her nth she still had enhanced strength and senses due to her prolonged exposure to it, just not as much as wearing it.

Still he strength and speed amp by Nth (unless its been massively upgraded) is quite a bit below Peter's. If he's carrying a nth laced weapon he can simulate strikes on Peter's level but his actual strengrh without anti grav aid is around 2 to 4 ton. Peter is more like 30.

beatboks
Both Bruce and Clark did, but they had to make it believable.

Anyway, Claw is most def not his standard equipment.

I only used that example, as it's as ludicrous as amnesiac/brainwashed Pete taking Tony's suit apart. The very same suit that withstood Waid's Hulk:

https://tinyurl.com/y2jme8ss

Thats what I get for jumping in before reading the whole thread

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well yeah, that's fair: As ridiculous as Spidey can be, he should never really be a threat to Iron Man.

Uhm actually, Spider Man should have been able to absolutely destroy Ironman piece by piece before he hacked his Spider Sense. Tony would have found it exremely difficult to land a hit, which is exactly the reason why Hawkman would get worked here. Not to mention Spidey's dynamic strength and durability. They call him a Class 10-25, but he has Class 100 feats. Spidey has the Superman gift of rising to the challenge, due to extreme popularity. Hawkman gets webbed up and beaten to sleep.

carver9
Giving this to Spidey

Senor Cage
laughing

It was an accident, I swear.

Anyway, the whole discussion is pointless, as even Golgo admitted Hawkman no longer can transform into a Hulkbuster version of himself.

Hawk is inconsistent as hell, I doubt DC ever had an idea on what to do with him. Maybe he can take Parker. Maybe not - depends on the day and on the writer.

They addressed his inconsistency in the latest series, which is why it's so good. Surprisingly good. I liked his DCnU series too, but the latest series goes above and beyond.

If they do give back his haxx armor, then it's his fight to lose.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by beatboks
I would imagine its the accumulative effect of Nth on his system. Pre 52 when Hawkgirl was without her nth she still had enhanced strength and senses due to her prolonged exposure to it, just not as much as wearing it.

Still he strength and speed amp by Nth (unless its been massively upgraded) is quite a bit below Peter's. If he's carrying a nth laced weapon he can simulate strikes on Peter's level but his actual strengrh without anti grav aid is around 2 to 4 ton. Peter is more like 30.

Not in the dcnu. He's above even class 40-50.

Stoic
This would be an epic beatdown, resembling the Spider Man vs Firelord ass kicking. Only difference is that no one could ever claim PIS, as Spidey webbed him up and used his head to knock holes into brick walls.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
This would be an epic beatdown, resembling the Spider Man vs Firelord ass kicking. Only difference is that no one could ever claim PIS, as Spidey webbed him up and used his head to knock holes into brick walls.

Wouldn't work on Hawkman's Nth metal. It can change into fire/energy, so even if he does web him up, he can escape by the metal morphing around him. Plus, the Nth Metal battle armor protects Hawkman entirely. He was able to own a 40-60 ton villain, along side trading blows from Shaggy Man. What the hell is Spider-Man going to do? He isn't strong enough to put down Hawkman.

Stoic
I thought that was DCnU Hawkman? Spidey is more than strong enough. He put Morlun down, and he's beaten Carnage. Both would pull Hawkman apart.

Senor Cage
Hawkman has taken a beating from beings far stronger. This would definitely be a good fight, but Hawkman's healing and durability give him the sleight majority.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really hope this isn't a reference to Public Enemies; Superman took a dive in that fight.

I was referencing Flava Flav specifically and not Chuck D.. unless you were asking Stilt if his was referencing the Superman/Batman story... in which case carry on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.