Reports of shooting at El Paso, Texas Walmart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Reports still incoming.

Tzeentch
Texans love going on and on about how uncucked their gun control laws are, so I'm sure that as soon as this dude started popping off 50 people whipped out their concealed carries and blew him away and there are zero casualties.

Bashar Teg
thoughts and prayers and nothing more 🙏

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Reports still incoming.

Awful.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Awful.

So awful...smh no

"Bans guns! Put all NRA members in jail! Repeal the 2nd amendment!!"

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So awful...smh no

"Bans guns! Put all NRA members in jail! Repeal the 2nd amendment!!"

Or they'll blame whites. Even though when you factor in population percentages whites don't even commit more mass shootings than other groups.

eThneoLgrRnae
Or they'll blame whites. Even though when you factor in population percentages whites don't even commit more mass shootings than other groups.

Your cold, hard, actual facts are soooo very racist , Surtur lol. Shame on you. Don't you know pointing out facts like that hurts people's fee fees?

carthage

Surtur
Your cold, hard, actual facts are soooo very racist , Surtur lol. Shame on you. Don't you know pointing out facts like that hurts people's fee fees?

Whites are underrepresented given their total population.

But shh facts are racist.

Tzeentch
when you factor in population percentages And why would you do that, exactly? What purpose would choosing to interpret the data in that context serve? hmm

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch
And why would you do that, exactly? What purpose would choosing to interpret the data in that context serve? hmm

That's usually how things get measured.

Obviously, if there's a billion people in one category, and a hundred in another, the billion people represented will have more of everything, in terms of real numbers. So they resort to percentage of a given population, when measuring crime statistics (And other things)

Surtur
That's usually how things get measured.

Obviously, if there's a billion people in one category, and a hundred in another, the billion people represented will have more of everything, in terms of real numbers. So they resort to percentage of a given population, when measuring crime statistics (And other things)

Why do you think an adult needed this explained? I'm genuinely baffled.

cdtm
Why do you think an adult needed this explained? I'm genuinely baffled.

Well, I don't know his age.

But mostly just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't hurt anyone to just assume the best, and only takes a moment or two of my time.

TempAccount
I'm sure the concealed carriers saved the day :wink:

Surtur
Well, I don't know his age.

But mostly just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't hurt anyone to just assume the best, and only takes a moment or two of my time.

True, he could just be 16. That'd be a valid excuse.

Of course his profile says he was born in 1991 so...yikes lol. Dude is nearly 30.

Flyattractor
So is it to early or late to start praying that his shooting was being done by a White Person?

Lord Lucien
How many mass shootings you guys up to so far this year? 270?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by TempAccount

they ran away like cowards,?

Flyattractor
Nah. They know that if they Shoot this Killer the Democrats will ruin their lives. Better to just let them kill. Its what People like Bashy Want.

Cause He is a Raging Pot Addict that can only vote democrat.

aka. He Kray Kray!

Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they ran away like cowards,?

Oh Wait.. HERE HE IS!

Good Guy with a GUN Fights to Protect Children.. AKA Bashy and TempAcct are just proved to be big wussies

dadudemon
Like the other shooting, do we know the shooter's motivations, yet? We don't need to know about that person's identity. Just the motivations.

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are in El Paso, right next to Juarez where lots of violence happens all the time.

Flyattractor
Well if the Killer DOES turn out to be from Across the Border aka Not White. This Story will disappear and we will Never KNOW!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well if the Killer DOES turn out to be from Across the Border aka Not White. This Story will disappear and we will Never KNOW!

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

carthage
20 dead now

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Like the other shooting, do we know the shooter's motivations, yet? We don't need to know about that person's identity. Just the motivations.

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are in El Paso, right next to Juarez where lots of violence happens all the time.

Are these even random acts of violence?

These copycat killers usually kill themselves after the fact. Kind of like a terrorist who's been indoctrinated.

I'm just saying, we don't know anything about what's going on, but for so many random people to have mental health issues, yet somehow have the presence of mind of resources to get guns, plan their target, execute, and die...

Bashar Teg
another trump worshiper incel, what a surprise. time for some ultra massive super tryhard deflection

Flyattractor
Just like all the others were too Huh Bashy?

Yes just another Rant brought on by a Bag Pot Addiction. Cut Back Bashy.

Your brain is starting to go.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh Wait.. HERE HE IS!

Good Guy with a GUN Fights to Protect Children.. AKA Bashy and TempAcct are just proved to be big wussies I'm glad this guy was there to lend a hand. Being a responsible citizen and military member, I'm sure he would have no issue passing a common-sense universal background check and wait-period to obtain his firearm. thumb up

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/BQjk7g5.jpg

TempAccount
https://i.imgur.com/BQjk7g5.jpg Who depicted Fly so accurately?

Flyattractor
Who depicted Fly so accurately?

So You ADMIT to being both a Drug Addict and Racist?

Insane Titan
9 shot dead in a bar in Ohio too now

jaden_2.0
I'll just leave this here.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

That means nothing.

jaden_2.0
Well the shooter reposted it on his own social media. So there's that.

Surtur

And?

eThneoLgrRnae

And yet, it still means nothing though. I'm sorry, but if a looney Bernie supporter can shoot-up a republican baseball practice and nearly kill a man because of it and yet Bernie or the rest of his supporters take no blame for it then likewise this latest shooting cannot be blamed on Trump or his supporters if that is what you were trying to get at.

Bashar Teg
It doesn't mean anything because of your fee-fees?

Surtur
Did you want it to mean something?

We can hold the rhetoric of those in power responsible for violent acts if you'd like. I don't think you'll enjoy how that ends, but we can do it. Would you like to do that?

Feel free to get super triggered over this response smile

Bashar Teg
your response makes no sense. Seems like a threat of "give us our way, or else". Are you writing your own incel manifesto right now?

Surtur
your response makes no sense. Seems like a threat of "give us our way,l or else". Are you writing your own incel manifesto right now?

My response means that if you want to say rhetoric by politicians causes violence then you won't like how that ends. The reason being is we'd have to apply that consistently. It'd mean democrats get the blame for Steve Scalise or the ICE center being stormed by an antifa terrorist.

We can go down that road if you'd like, would you like to do so?

eThneoLgrRnae
Did you want it to mean something?

We can hold the rhetoric of those in power responsible for violent acts if you'd like. I don't think you'll enjoy how that ends, but we can do it. Would you like to do that?

Feel free to get super triggered over this response smile

Nah, he wouldn't like that. He, like all leftists, wants it to be a one-way street where only Trump and/or other republicans get blamed when a shooting happens. If a looney leftists goes on a rampage then... meh, who cares?

Bashar Teg
My response means that if you want to say rhetoric by politicians causes violence then you won't like how that ends. The reason being is we'd have to apply that consistently. It'd mean democrats get the blame for Steve Scalise or the ICE center being stormed by an antifa terrorist.

We can go down that road if you'd like, would you like to do so?

^^oh okay, standard deflection coping tactics, then

better than what i thought you were implying

Surtur
^^oh okay, standard deflection coping tactics, then

better than what i thought you were implying

It's no deflection, I'm simply saying you won't like this logic applied if it's applied consistently.

Did you think I was physically threatening you over words? Only a pussy does that.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/nx0FZQ7l.jpg

Surtur
Oh are we posting memes now in here? Okay, precedent set smile

Bashar Teg
Oh are we posting memes now in here? Okay, precedent set smile

^^trig'd by topical relevance

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/Gf1jgQQ.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
https://i.imgur.com/Gf1jgQQ.jpg

laughing out loud

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/7i8OJQN.jpg

Bashar Teg
defection, because of your fee-fees?

Surtur
Topical reference.

https://media.giphy.com/media/z619OZp86JaBG/giphy.gif

Surtur
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/435/746/c8a.jpg

Bashar Teg
super-tryhard deflection, because your under-developed emotions can't process the topic?

Surtur
Don't get so triggered by topical references my friend.

Bashar Teg
and now projection, because your under-developed emotions can't process the topic?

Surtur
and now projection, because your under-developed emotions can't process the topic?

"No you!".

I gotcha bro. Go take a shot of mouthwash and calm your nerves thumb up

Bashar Teg
your replies have contained nothing but basic juvenile coping tactics.

any thoughts on the reoccurring topic of mass-murders by your fellow trump worshippers?

Putinbot1
It's no deflection, I'm simply saying you won't like this logic applied if it's applied consistently.

Did you think I was physically threatening you over words? Only a pussy does that. Disagree only pussy say only pussys do that. Because the Internet let's pussies say what they want online... Safely.

Bashar Teg
I
Did you think I was physically threatening you over words? Only a pussy does that.

i missed this one. your quote seemed like a threat of "don't question this, or more programmed trump-worshipper shootings will occur"

i don't feel threatened by cripples tbh

Silent Master
Seemed pretty obvious what he meant, seems your bias just blinded you to it.

Surtur
your replies have contained nothing but basic juvenile coping tactics.

any thoughts on the reoccurring topic of mass-murders by your fellow trump worshippers?

^Posts a meme, cries when others do.

Bashar Teg
more deflection from the topic? wow

Surtur
more deflection from the topic? wow

Can't help but notice that instead of posting on this topic you just whined some more that someone else isn't.

In fact, I can't find a single constructive thing you've said about this topic. Your very first reply was "thoughts and prayers and nothing more".

Flyattractor
Bashy is a Hypocrite to his Pot Stained Core.

Stringer

Darth Thor
Nah, he wouldn't like that. He, like all leftists, wants it to be a one-way street where only Trump and/or other republicans get blamed when a shooting happens. If a looney leftists goes on a rampage then... meh, who cares?

Unlike right wingers who want it to be a one way street of blaming Muslims and Immigrants for everything wrong with the world.

However when a looney white supremacist with a gun goes on a killing spree rampage again and again and again, then no need to get all political. Amirite?

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Unlike right wingers who want it to be a one way street of blaming Muslims and Immigrants for everything wrong with the world.

However when a looney white supremacist with a gun goes on a killing spree rampage again and again and again, then no need to get all political. Amirite?

Well the problem is this goes both ways, there is hypocrisy everywhere. I agree it's made political if it's muslims etc. And the left complains. Then when it's a white guy, they do the same thing.

Similarly, some people are complaining Trump called this "an act of cowardice" and not an "act of terrorism". This reminds me of when Obama refused to call radical islamic terrorism...radical islamic terrorism. And at that time it was the right getting upset over a term not being used.

One of these parties needs to start being consistent, I wonder who it is going to be.

Robtard
another trump worshiper incel, what a surprise. time for some ultra massive super tryhard deflection Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/BQjk7g5.jpg Originally posted by jaden_2.0

https://i.imgur.com/10tdc9W.png

Clearly, it's the Muslims again.

Surtur
Now do the murders in Chicago in the last week. eat

dadudemon
We should talk about the very real conspiracy to change the person's info from being a Democrat to being a Republican.

His MyLife profile was edited to now say he was a Republican after the incident:

https://i.imgur.com/g0XRjOG.jpg

This should be freaking people out. This is a clear political conspiracy that should be rubbing people that wrong way.

dadudemon
Also, what is the race of the average mass shooter? Do we have a white-incel problem or is it something else?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Bingo.

TempAccount
^
This level of corruption does not surprise me anymore.

cdtm
We should talk about the very real conspiracy to change the person's info from being a Democrat to being a Republican.

His MyLife profile was edited to now say he was a Republican after the incident:

This should be freaking people out. This is a clear political conspiracy that should be rubbing people that wrong way.

Not sure what to make of that. Is it confirmed as accurate?

If it is, could it be the shooter isn't neatly on the left or right as we think of it, but wants to "watch the world burn" by making people think he fits a profile?

Didn't someone else try and do that exact same thing awhile back? Rile people up into a war?

dadudemon
Not sure what to make of that. Is it confirmed as accurate?

If it is, could it be the shooter isn't neatly on the left or right as we think of it, but wants to "watch the world burn" by making people think he fits a profile?

Didn't someone else try and do that exact same thing awhile back? Rile people up into a war?

I don't know what to say other than it was one thing days before his attack and then after he's dead, it was edited with clearly political partisan bias.

.Edit - And at least one forensic expert is stating his manifesto does not match his writing style. We have AI that can accurately predict who wrote what, now. Free tools, even.

Has someone compiled some of his confirmed writings and put the manifesto through the AI to see if it matches?

I'd like to see how deep this conspiracy goes

Surtur

Lol holy shit.

dadudemon
Lol holy shit.

It gets worse. Check my previous post edit.

We have free tools available on the internet that we can use to check this ourselves.

Someone find lots of his original writing. Let's compare it to the manifesto to see if it matches.

I bet you this conspiracy runs deep. thumb up

Surtur
I've been reading that in his manifesto he wanted universal basic income and welfare for all.

Robtard
I bet this guy is on Clinton's payroll as well.

Surtur
De-flek-shun herpity derpity.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I bet this guy is on Clinton's payroll as well.

I do have a better conspiracy theory. I will start a new thread for it.

Bashar Teg
*checks back in* oh, I see the gaslighting has begun.

Surtur
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-texas-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

"The writer discussed fears of an influential Hispanic population in Texas that would make the state a "Democratic stronghold" and said "the Republican Party is also terrible," because the party is pro-corporation, which can lead to more immigration. The writer wrote that their opinions on immigration predate President Trump, and the writer appears to have held these beliefs for years."

Yup, but it's Trumps fault cuz fee fee's.

Robtard
TIL: Trump and Trumpers have not repeatedly said how Democrats want to 'let in illegals so the can have more votes' or similar. That never happens/happened

dadudemon
*checks back in* oh, I see the gaslighting has begun.

You're correct, yet again, but for the wrong reasons you think. thumb up

It's the Democratic and Leftist washing of another crazy person to make them appear to be part of the GOP and a Trump supporter.

jaden_2.0
If this is comparable to Islamic terrorism then I guess saying things like "ban immigration from white countries/whites are a barbaric race" etc is a legitimate thing to say.

Surtur
TIL: Trump and Trumpers have not repeatedly said how Democrats want to 'let in illegals so the can have more votes' or similar. That never happens/happened

Hold on, back up. Beep beep beep.

In your mind, why do democrats want illegals to come into this country?

I have to see you type out that it's for altruistic reasons. I need a laugh.

dadudemon
If this is comparable to Islamic terrorism then I guess saying things like "ban immigration from white countries/whites are a barbaric race" etc is a legitimate thing to say.

haermm

Our sex deprived 20 somethings are shootin' e'rybody out here. Lawd save us from this incel freaks!

Robtard
Hold on, back up. Beep beep beep.

In your mind, why do democrats want illegals to come into this country?

I have to see you type out that it's for altruistic reasons. I need a laugh. ^ With his previous point destroyed, he quickly deflects away to another

Surtur

The only way I compared it is with some people being upset Trump didn't call this "terrorism'. I doubt those people had any problem with Obama refusing to use the term "radical islamic terrorism".

Surtur
^ With his previous point destroyed, he quickly deflects away to another

You didn't destroy any points lol. You always claim victories like this, it's weird.

Anyways, will you answer me? I'm genuinely curious as to your views on this.

jaden_2.0
haermm

Our sex deprived 20 somethings are shootin' e'rybody out here. Lawd save us from this incel freaks!

He'd have more chance of getting his wick dipped with more Hispanic chicks in the country. But he hates intersex couples.

Poor guy. A solution to his woes right there and he just won't seize it.

Robtard

Silly foreigner. White males in America don't commit terrorism. This is clearly a lone wolf and mental health issue.

It's just a shame that Texas has some of the strictest gun laws, if not, hundreds of civic minded citizens; who would by default be responsible gun owners, would have shot this 'nut' before he fired a second round, maybe the first.

Surtur
^Your racism is noted.

dadudemon
Silly foreigner. White males in America don't commit terrorism. This is clearly a lone wolf and mental health issue.

Statistically, your sarcasm, taken at face value, is correct. It's even more extremely rare than you're making it out to be.

Over 3/4 of all mass shootings are done by one race, though. So you're close with your implicit point.

Surtur
Statistically, your sarcasm, taken at face value, is correct. It's even more extremely rare than you're making it out to be.

Over 3/4 of all mass shootings are done by one race, though. So you're close with your implicit point.

But that race is like 70% of the population, correct?

So are they disproportionately represented among mass shooters?

Surtur
Texas Lt. Gov is blaming video games.

Which is nonsense. But then if things politicians say can cause violence, why not video games? And movies?

jaden_2.0

Which is nonsense. But then if things politicians say can cause violence, why not video games? And movies?

Yep. Country's leaders have never inspired acts of violence by one section of their population on another. There's no documented cases of that ever.

Surtur
Yep. Country's leaders have never inspired acts of violence by one section of their population on another. There's no documented cases of that ever.

I'm saying if words can inspire violence why not movies or tv shows or video games?

jaden_2.0
Most people realise that movies and videogames are fiction and presidents/prime ministers/kings/emperors etc are real.

Their words have consequences. If they spend 3 years continually demonising a section of a population within their country eventually someone is going to interpret those words in a destructive way.

Then again, most of what politicians say nowadays tends to be fiction too.

Surtur
Most people realise that movies and videogames are fiction and presidents/prime ministers/kings/emperors etc are real.

Their words have consequences. If they spend 3 years continually demonising a section of a population within their country eventually someone is going to interpret those words in a destructive way.

Then again, most of what politicians say nowadays tends to be fiction too.

Most people don't go around shooting others tho so...we're talking about crazy folk.

TempAccount

It's just a shame that Texas has some of the strictest gun laws, if not, hundreds of civic minded citizens; who would by default be responsible gun owners, would have shot this 'nut' before he fired a second round, maybe the first. This guy is a terrorist, jack-ass. Also Texas has some pretty lax gun laws. Get a clue.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blaming videogames is so f***ing retarded. I enjoy playing lots of VG's and yet I've never had any desire to go out on a shooting rampage. I'm sure same thing goes for most other people who play them.

Trocity
Your very first reply was "thoughts and prayers and nothing more".

Didn't take him long to come back and blame Trump did it? He had to get his "incel" rant in to fill his daily quota lol.

This guy seems to be almost as dumb as robturd.

Bashar Teg
awwww goo goo goo? baby

Talon Fang
Brilliant Comeback.

Bashar Teg
team ad homenem attacks because you're retarded and it's all you know how to do? tell me about your feelings

Talon Fang
My Feeling is that you are a liar and a *******. You call others names and make baby insults.

I FEEL that you are the one with issues and personal problems.

samhain
Blaming videogames is so f***ing retarded. I enjoy playing lots of VG's and yet I've never had any desire to go out on a shooting rampage.

Me either, although I did have a period in the mid 90's where I was competing in an unhealthy amount of immortal fighting tournaments and rescuing princesses.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
Me either, although I did have a period in the mid 90's where I was competing in an unhealthy amount of immortal fighting tournaments and rescuing princesses.

Bringing down Rebel Cruiser's in Tie Fighter Collectors CD Rom. Broke two very cheap joysticks, and finally invested in a Microsoft 3d pro.

Which is now a useless paperweight, since it uses the old pin system.

samhain
Bringing down Rebel Cruiser's in Tie Fighter Collectors CD Rom. Broke two very cheap joysticks, and finally invested in a Microsoft 3d pro.

Which is now a useless paperweight, since it uses the old pin system.

N64 joypads were the worst, the consoles themselves were unbreakable but you could fvck up a pad with garlic on your breath.

Lord Lucien
Remember the Vegas shooting? Nobody talks about that one anymore, but I thought that one had the best cinematography.

Flyattractor
Democrats prefer to build their platforms on the bodies of the still warm.

Old Cold Bodies are of no use to them.

Surtur
So, one of the things this shooter talks about in his manifesto was that he was doing this for the environment.

So, climate alarmists and their rhetoric will also be blamed, correct?

jaden_2.0
So, one of the things this shooter talks about in his manifesto was that he was doing this for the environment.

So, climate alarmists and their rhetoric will also be blamed, correct?

Can't say I've seen many climate scientists calling Mexican people "animals" and saying they are an "invasion".

Surtur
Can't say I've seen many climate scientists calling Mexican people "animals" and saying they are an "invasion".

If trump's rhetoric is to blame, the rhetoric of others could also have contributed. It's not an either or thing. If you're going to blame Trump for him going after mexicans, why can't we blame climate alarmists telling us we're doomed in 12 years? This guy thought killing people would help the environment. He also seemed to dislike mexicans. I just don't understand why rhetoric from both couldn't have contributed, if we're going to say rhetoric played a role.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Talon Fang
My Feeling is that you are a liar and a *******. You call others names and make baby insults.

I FEEL that you are the one with issues and personal problems.

Who the hell is this new guy and why does he make so much sense?

dadudemon
If trump's rhetoric is to blame, the rhetoric of others could also have contributed. It's not an either or thing. If you're going to blame Trump for him going after mexicans, why can't we blame climate alarmists telling us we're doomed in 12 years? This guy thought killing people would help the environment. He also seemed to dislike mexicans. I just don't understand why rhetoric from both couldn't have contributed, if we're going to say rhetoric played a role.

The manifesto is in question. It may not be legit.

He posted it 20 minutes before shooting up the place after driving 9 hours. It was dozens of pages long, right?

The writing style does not appear to match his writing style. Still waiting on that AI to analyze his writing.

He was listed as a leftist, had leftist ideals, and did typical lefty things (such as listening to R&B and talking about inner-city struggles). The manifesto doesn't match up with his history prior to the shooting. The manifesto could be a false-flag planted by a white-nationalist racist trying to take credit.

The shooter in the El Paso case seems more like an angry incel than the nuanced crazy racist in the manifesto.

Surtur
What about the Trump gun picture?

BrolyBlack
He definitely was a crazy leftist, as was the Ohio Shooter.

dadudemon
What about the Trump gun picture?

It wasn't his picture. And not even Snopes is able to verify that the Twitter account and the Facebook accounts involved are actually the perpetrator's.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el-paso-shooting-twitter/

Obviously, it seems out of place. The Facebook account had only his twin sister and an unknown/unconnected couple. Just 3 friends.

This is Snopes, mind you. Snopes has been caught, several times, clearly favoring Democrats and Leftists in their fact checking. If not even Snopes is comfortable stating that the Twitter account and Facebook account are really his, jury should remain out.

Surtur
Jesus..this was ALL misrepresented. And now we're hearing shrieking about white nationalists and all this shit.

Surtur
Where did you hear his manifesto might not be his?

dadudemon
Where did you hear his manifesto might not be his?

Read about it from a forensic expert who matches writing styles for court cases.

If anyone is bored...they can analyze it themselves. The tools are out there.

Surtur
Link?

dadudemon
Link?

Private. You will never get a link.

Surtur
I'm confused, you talked to a private forensic expert?

Or do you mean it's behind a paywall?

Surtur
Okay how about for now we assume the manifesto is legit. So, are people who are blaming Trump's rhetoric going to also place blame on this apocalyptic climate rhetoric we hear from some democrats?

It's time to choose if they are going to be consistent on this. This is where we separate those with Trump Derangement Syndrome and those without.

cdtm
Private. You will never get a link.

Was the Taliban manifesto (Or whatever you call the write up explaining Bin Laden's motives) legit?

Surtur
Speaking of manifestos, is it right to publish them? Even just some snippets?

cdtm
I don't see why not.

jaden_2.0
Okay how about for now we assume the manifesto is legit. So, are people who are blaming Trump's rhetoric going to also place blame on this apocalyptic climate rhetoric we hear from some democrats?

It's time to choose if they are going to be consistent on this. This is where we separate those with Trump Derangement Syndrome and those without.

Are climate "alarmists" blaming Mexicans?

Surtur
I don't see why not.

It's what he wants. It's what anyone who writes a manifesto wants.

This isn't New Zealand, I definitely don't want people prohibited from posting it. I'm just wondering..should they?

Has it helped the situation? Or just stoked unnecessary fears about white supremacists?

samhain
unnecessary fears about white supremacists?

I'll be honest, I chuckled at this.

About that Trump gun photo, which now has questionable origins from what I hear, it could be a pro-Trump photo or an anti-Trump photo depending on how you look at it really.

dadudemon
I'm confused, you talked to a private forensic expert?

Do you know what I do for a living?

dadudemon
Was the Taliban manifesto (Or whatever you call the write up explaining Bin Laden's motives) legit?

Good question.

Just like we did with the Shakespeare plays, we should revisit some of the historical documents with those AI tools to see if our assumptions were correct back in the day.

Right now, the tools have to be "configured." You have to train it with a set of confirmed authors and then compare a new work, once the bot is trained enough to know, that is being questioned.

So you feed it 400 pages form 5 different writings from a 100% confirmed author. Then feed it a 5th writing that is under question. Then the tool will break down how likely it is to be from the same author.

Some of them are getting smart enough to use "known databases" where you don't have to train it first but those are largely secret and proprietary tools (think Watson).

jaden_2.0
Where did the writing expert get enough of the shooter's confirmed writing to compare?

dadudemon
Where did the writing expert get enough of the shooter's confirmed writing to compare?

No idea.

Edit - And I've asked people to find me stuff. I can do this for us.

Preferably anything academic that he wrote in college or high school. That would be best.

Surtur
Do you know what I do for a living?

All I know is you run a business..

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
I'll be honest, I chuckled at this.

About that Trump gun photo, which now has questionable origins from what I hear, it could be a pro-Trump photo or an anti-Trump photo depending on how you look at it really.

Why is it funny? Are you afraid of white supremacists when you leave your house? I really don't think about them. I probably have a much higher chance of being shot in the face by some gang banger who can't aim properly.

samhain
No it's just a funny sentence when taken on its own, which is why I only included that part of your post.

Surtur

Robtard
"We must stop the glorification of violence in our society. This includes the gruesome and grisly video games that are now commonplace." -Trump

^Literally from the guy who tells his supporters to attack other people and he'll cover their legal fees.

https://i.imgur.com/8fSgpFZ.png

Surtur
^Triggered.

Robtard
^Triggered.

^Trumper coping mechanism

dadudemon
All I know is you run a business..

Cybersecurity Program Management

One of my degrees is in digital forensics and I am an ad hoc cybersecurity incident commander (when the need arises) which is jargon for "long boring digital forensic work to find the bad guys and clean up the mess."

Surtur
Oic. Cool.

Anyways, now I'm hearing that in the manifesto he SPECIFICALLY talks about Trump, says he isn't to blame, says he has held these views for years, etc.

Jesus christ lol.

Flyattractor
4FISEiLG52Y

yep.

snowdragon
How terribly hilarious if they are self-loathing leftists that set up extreme situations for change in discourse/policy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>