World Forger face vs Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who on this list can damage World Forger with their fist based off showings? Hes standing there ready for the punch. Amping is allowed from contestants.

Wonder man
Silver Surfer
Juggernaut
Thanos
Hulk
Odin
Galactus
LT

cdtm
Iron Fist. It's in the name.

leonidas
thumb up

MrMind
Hulk punches world forger, knocks himself out

Quick Freeze
How do we have any frame of reference to answer this? Is anyone else concerned that one 3-page punch has made everyone lose their minds?

cdtm
Haha, Carver isn't the type to lose his mind over a comic book showing. thumb up

Magnon
Wonder man - fails
Silver Surfer - fails
Juggernaut - fails
Hulk - fails
Thanos - fails
Odin - fails
Galactus - fails
LT - succeeds

Quick Freeze

Magnon
First of all, I think it's pretty narrow-minded to equate "compelling" with "being physically challenged in fights". Still, the latter can be achieved: Superman has by far the best dynamic strength in all of comicdom. When he really puts his mind and heart into it there's nothing that can stop him from saving the day. But when he faces lesser day-to-day threats he can operate on a far lesser level himself, keeping his fights non-trivial. And he also has a couple of weaknesses for his enemies to exploit.

That said, Superman's very thing is to be OP. He is the original mega-powerhouse, and as such he remains compelling (it is the dozens of poor-man's copy-cats that are not). The stories simply have to focus on other things than mere brawling. There is a reason why his nemesis is a "normal" human -- when a character can physically beat pretty much any foe, physical confrontations are not the thing that makes the stories compelling (this requires a competent writer, though).

Quick Freeze
That's a very good answer to my admittedly weakest and more irrelevant question in my rant. I agree with you on your points in your response, but still, how did you determine your original list? That was my original point. We don't know! We don't know really know how powerful Superman really is at this point, and we know even less about WF, and this one feat has you saying that based on this one short arc, no one except Superman going "faster than imagination" and LT-level beings can punch this guy out.

Magnon
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
That's a very good answer to my admittedly weakest and more irrelevant question in my rant. I agree with you on your points in your response, but still, how did you determine your original list? That was my original point. We don't know! We don't know really know how powerful Superman really is at this point, and we know even less about WF, and this one feat has you saying that based on this one short arc, no one except Superman going "faster than imagination" and LT-level beings can punch this guy out. True, we do not yet have much data on which to base these conclusions. What we do know is the cosmological status and accomplishments of World Forger -- which are multiversal+ stuff. At this point the hypothesis "a fully multiversal being" is favored over "a multiversal being with a glass jaw" by Occam's razor, when it comes to WF. Later stories can, of course, change this.

Diesldude

carver9
Based on

Diesldude

Diesldude
Or are you asking why I think the LT can hurt WF?

carver9
The latter.

xJLxKing
LT succeeds
The rest fail

Superman can do shit other cant
Deal with it

He is literally their poster boy

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Not transparent at all, no sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.