Ex Trump Supporter apologises to Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
For being a hateful racist.

https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-supporter-apologize-obama-birthday-1452476

Surtur
Trump is in your head 24/7.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1

https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-supporter-apologize-obama-birthday-1452476

Why is he apologizing to Obama?

And do we have evidence that he was actually a former Trump supporter or is he doing that that that some Christians do where they pretend they used to be atheists that got converted and "saved"?

TempAccount
PB needs to get out of the house more.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why is he apologizing to Obama?

And do we have evidence that he was actually a former Trump supporter or is he doing that that that some Christians do where they pretend they used to be atheists that got converted and "saved"? Read the story it's very clear as is the evidence to his history.

Surtur
Read the story it's very clear as is the evidence to his history.

I read it and didn't find any actual solid evidence he was a Trumper other than him claiming it.

Maybe show us this evidence.

BrolyBlack
Dear Diary

Surtur
Still waiting for that evidence. It's coming, right? Lol yup it indeed will be put forth, can't wait. It's definitely gonna happen.

Robtard

Ex-Trump Supporter Apologizes on Obama's Birthday for 'Hate I Gave Him,' Admits 'I Did Have Racist Tendencies'

"August 4th is the birthday of President Barack Obama. I thought long and hard what I could give the 44th President of the United States as a birthday president," wrote former Trump supporter David Weissman in a blog published in The Times of Israel. "If I had the option, I would give him a sincere apology for the hate I gave him when I was a conservative over the years during his presidency."

Weissman, an Army veteran who stopped backing Trump in early 2018, wrote that he was "foolish and close-minded not to question the demonizing" of Obama on Fox News and other conservative media outlets. -snip

It's nice to see that there's still some hope for a few Trumpers, who are able to let go on their hate and racism addictions. Kudus to him, very brave to admit his flaws and try to move beyond them thumb up

Surtur
Still waiting on the proof. It'll be so good to get it.

And the best part: folk won't use other people as an excuse to not post it. I'm singing a jaunty tune just thinking about the rock solid proof I'm gonna be hit with.

Me:

7hRSfvpOz4A

Robtard
FFS, it's only Monday, Surt, you need to pace yourself. There's a chance they'll be yet another White Supremacist going out on a murder spree and you're have to defend that one too.

Surtur
There is a chance, but of course there is a *guarantee* a black gang banger gonna kill a motherf*cker.

Robtard
"I even believed in the birther conspiracy that Trump helped spread thinking he was un-American and shouldn't be the president," Weissman wrote, adding that he believed that Obama wanted to take Americans' rights away. "I've condemned him for any little thing he said and made it to something more."

Weissman wrote that he realized he was wrong about liberal values and "wrong about President Obama."

"I've learned especially about white privilege," Weissman wrote. "I see when talked about conservatives, he was right and mainly wanted them to see what it's like to put on the shoes of black people, Muslims, anyone that's not in the conservative close-minded bubble." -snip

Almost brought a tear to my eye. See, there is hope for some Trumpers.

Surtur
Proof he was a Trumper?

Robtard
Maybe you should read the story? No one is here to hold your hand, you're {technically} an adult and you can read for yourself.

Anyhow:

Weissman wrote that Obama was by no means perfect, "but he did not deserve the hatred he received while he was in office and even now, by me and other conservatives."

"I am truly sorry to believe any of that hateful propaganda about you, and I am sorry that I took out my frustrations on you," Weissman wrote to Trump's predecessor. "Lastly, it was an honor to serve in the United States Military under your leadership." The veteran concluded, "Happy Birthday President Obama."

Weissman, who has more than 86,000 followers, decided to address Obama after seeing a tweet by The Democratic Coalition chairman Jon Cooper on Saturday asking users what, if anything, they would give to the ex-president as a birthday present. -snip

This guy probably feels like a decades long drug addict who finally kicked the Trumper hate-addiction. Proud of him thumb up

Surtur
I did read the story. All we have are his claims.

I actually already said I read the story, I'm sure you missed it. Why bother reading the other posts? There was a monumental 11-12 before this, too much for you.

Putinbot1
Reeeeeeee scream Surt and Co.

https://www.change.org/p/brevard-county-supervisor-of-elections-rescind-david-weissman-s-vote-for-trump

Surtur
That's...not proof. Lol.

You will post proof soon, I'm sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I did read the story. All we have are his claims.
Stop lying, Surt. Then you'd know of his previous history as a staunch Conservative.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop lying, Surt. Then you'd know of his previous history as a staunch Conservative.

Post it.

And whatever you post best have been linked in the article.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop lying, Surt. Then you'd know of his previous history as a staunch Conservative. Poor old Surt and his lies. no

Robtard
@surtOriginally posted by Robtard
No one is here to hold your hand, you're {technically} an adult and you can read for yourself.

Surtur
I did read it and saw no proof.

So, if you disagree...prove me wrong.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I did read it and saw no proof.

So, if you disagree...prove me wrong. *Surt stamps his foot" and adds "or I will scweam and scream and scream .. reeeeeeeee

Surtur
Say what you want, you provided zero proof.

Robtard
"I really feel like an idiot believing in Trump," Weissman said, reiterating his views from a tweet in June. "I wasn't a nice conservative Trump troll." -snip

Surtur
That's not concrete proof to me lol. He can claim whatever he wants.

Robtard
That wasn't directed at you, sport, just to the thread. So proud of this guy.

You're free to believe whatever conspiracy nonsense you like, you're a Trumper, and that's what you people do.

Surtur
It's a conspiracy to say there is no concrete proof of his claims?

Explain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.