Brixton vs Killmonger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Killmonger discovers that Brixton killed his dad. Brixton is tasked with killing Erick.

Killmonger has drank the Heart Shaped herb but doesn't have his suit.

R1: Both have melee weapons.
R2: H2H

BruceSkywalker
SO....Black Superman loses to Black Superman laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
SO....Black Superman loses to Black Superman laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

laughing out loud One black must go down lol.

TheVaultDweller
Without the suit, I feel like Brixton should take it. I think their stats aren't too far apart, but those cyber eyes of Brixton will give him an edge.

KingD19
Without his suit or his shield would you give the win to T'Challa or Cap?

TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H without any weapons or armor, I'd pick Steve over T'Challa at this point. T'Challa has had multiple instances where he had trouble facing skilled opponents who were on otherwise relatively equal footing, with or without the herb. Steve has several instances where he uses a combination of skill and wits to punch above his weight class.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Without his suit or his shield would you give the win to T'Challa or Cap?

T'Challa isn't as strong as the Supersoldier.

KingD19
They confirmed that T'Challa and by extension Killkonger are on par with the super soldiers.

Remember how easy T'challa flipped a car and a war rhino.

Josh_Alexander
They confirmed that T'Challa and by extension Killkonger are on par with the super soldiers.

Remember how easy T'challa flipped a car and a war rhino.

Where? Don't remember such.

ShadowFyre
He didnt flip a rhino. He used the same tactic that rodeo people use to wrestle bulls dowm. He used its forward momentum and own weight against it. We saw a few minutes later the strength difference between a rhino and supersoldier is still massive.

Most animals above human sized have legit superhuman strength.

And he flipped the car by damaging the wheels. Unless you are speaking of something else?

TheVaultDweller
He might be talking about this one:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/6296942-6553787485-giphy.gif

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He didnt flip a rhino. He used the same tactic that rodeo people use to wrestle bulls dowm. He used its forward momentum and own weight against it. We saw a few minutes later the strength difference between a rhino and supersoldier is still massive.

Most animals above human sized have legit superhuman strength.

And he flipped the car by damaging the wheels. Unless you are speaking of something else?

What I'm saying is that the Heart Shaped Herb ain't as strong as per say Cap's serum.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He might be talking about this one:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/6296942-6553787485-giphy.gif

I wonder how much of that was his own strength and how much was the suit's

KingD19
The suit doesn't increase your strength. Only durability by absorbing the damage of impacts.

I suppose the claws let him dig into the concrete.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
What I'm saying is that the Heart Shaped Herb ain't as strong as per say Cap's serum.

I was referring to Kings statement about flipping the rhinio.

And no King, the suit does not add strength but that durability should add some kind of leverage and the claws helped but I am sure if Panther wanted to, he could flip a car over quite comfortably.

Josh_Alexander
The suit doesn't increase your strength. Only durability by absorbing the damage of impacts.

I suppose the claws let him dig into the concrete.

Yeah, I think you are right about the suit. Still, don't see how that makes him stronger than Cap for instance.

Josh_Alexander
I was referring to Kings statement about flipping the rhinio.

And no King, the suit does not add strength but that durability should add some kind of leverage and the claws helped but I am sure if Panther wanted to, he could flip a car over quite comfortably.

Do you think he is stronger than Brixton?

KingD19
I never said it made him stronger. I said it was confirmed by Ryan Coogler that Panther is essentially on the level of the super-soldiers.

And yeah Shadow he couldn't do the exact same move sans suit because he couldn't dig into the concrete with his claws otherwise.

As for the rhino, it was so huge that even using his skills and its momentum to flip it, its completely impossible for someone weaker than him or Cap or Bucky to do. A normal rhino for example cant send a person flying through the air for like 6 seconds over a distance of a football field or greater.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Do you think he is stronger than Brixton?

No idea. Have not seen hobbs and shaw.

I am just here cause I like 🦏

ShadowFyre
I never said it made him stronger. I said it was confirmed by Ryan Coogler that Panther is essentially on the level of the super-soldiers.

And yeah Shadow he couldn't do the exact same move sans suit because he couldn't dig into the concrete with his claws otherwise.

As for the rhino, it was so huge that even using his skills and its momentum to flip it, its completely impossible for someone weaker than him or Cap or Bucky to do. A normal rhino for example cant send a person flying through the air for like 6 seconds over a distance of a football field or greater.

A rhino could easily throw a human being up in the air for 6 seconds. Not that distance though. Most of that had to do with the suit absorbing the impact. Otherwise it would have just gored him.

But yeah, that was a bit exaggerated.

There is a video of a polar bear tossing a fmdog attacking him like 30 or 40 feet in the air (dont quote me on that distance though)

Anyway, thats not really relevant.

Animals are ****ing strong tho

Josh_Alexander
No idea. Have not seen hobbs and shaw.

I am just here cause I like 🦏

Ohhh. Nice movie man, need to go chech it out.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, been a rough last month and this one wil be as well. Have to save money for a move so can't be spending to much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.