Ohio Shooter was a Satan Worshiping Leftist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
None of that shocks me.

Surtur
That's the Dayton shooter.

cdtm
Who cares?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Who cares?

Whenever it's a Trumper people seem to care.

roughrider
That's the wrong guy and manifesto. This is it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/us/patrick-crusius-el-paso-shooter-manifesto.html

BrolyBlack
*Ohio

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
That's the wrong guy and manifesto. This is it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/us/patrick-crusius-el-paso-shooter-manifesto.html

Who even knows? DDM posted something from a "Life blog" or something, that appears to be edited. Manifesto's could easily be faked, and there's obviously motive to fake them, or link to a political party by any means.

He was a killer, period. I don't care who he votes for, that's literally the last thing to judge someone on.

jaden_2.0
Imagine having to say "that was the other shooting" and just accepting that like it's normal.

Surtur
Freedom doesn't come cheap.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Freedom doesn't come cheap.

Indeed.

BrolyBlack
Bash is hiding

Surtur
These guns were purchased legally in both shootings. Yet we know the kid from dayton in high school apparently had a "hit list". Once again warning signs are ignored. No law will help this if people ignore it. It's just like with the Parkland kid. Trump even specifically mentioned Parkland in regards to warning signs being ignored.

And they wanna ban the type of gun used and yet we did that before and it had little to no impact.

jaden_2.0
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/candice-keller-2506.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all

Who votes for morons like this?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/candice-keller-2506.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all

Who votes for morons like this?

I mean this is some craziness with some truth mixed in. He's wrong about a lot of shit. I do think he has a point about fatherlessness and failed school policies. One of those policies is what failed in Parkland(thanks Obama).

jaden_2.0
It's a she.

Surtur
Ah a crazy lady. Wonder if she's good in the sack. Anyways, my statement still stands.

BrolyBlack
Hmm

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bash is hiding

Bahhy has no need to hide. He is on the KMC Protected CuckFlake List. He can break the rules all he wants..

Yeah. I know he "CLAIMS" to have been banned twice.. but that is Fake News.

TempAccount
Robtard is nowhere to be found...

Flyattractor
He is probably off hiding with Bashy in a Cry Circle.

That or Whine PM Storming the Mods to BAN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Our Mods are total CuckFlake Protectors.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Hell notice how with the el paso guy they focused on the parts of his manifesto that spew right wing talking points and ignored the spewing of left wing talking points. So we can't be surprised with this.

jaden_2.0
Is there a similar manifesto for the Ohio shooter?

eThneoLgrRnae
Hell notice how with the el paso guy they focused on the parts of his manifesto that spew right wing talking points and ignored the spewing of left wing talking points. So we can't be surprised with this.

I heard the El Paso shooter had his profile altered shortly after the shooting to say he was a right-winger & a Christian.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Is there a similar manifesto for the Ohio shooter?

Not that we know of. Seems like an oddball. Like the Vegas shooter.

Surtur
Even without a manifesto, not all mass shooters leave manifestos. And yet if you have a white guy with no manifesto who does a mass shooting and then it turns out...oh he's a right winger he voted for Trump etc...Trump still gets the blame. Just the mere fact of supporting him is enough. So it should be no different here really.

Even when you have a manifesto that specifically says his views predate Trump and Trump is not to blame...Trump is to blame.

And hell I am always reminded of the washington post article titled "Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit."

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Even without a manifesto, not all mass shooters leave manifestos. And yet if you have a white guy with no manifesto who does a mass shooting and then it turns out...oh he's a right winger he voted for Trump etc...Trump still gets the blame. Just the mere fact of supporting him is enough. So it should be no different here really.

Even when you have a manifesto that specifically says his views predate Trump and Trump is not to blame...Trump is to blame.

And hell I am always reminded of the washington post article titled "Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit."

Does it remind you of Obama's presidency where all of the right-wing idiotic morons blamed Obama for everything? Do you remember when "Thanks, Obama" was uttered un-ironically before it become a meme? I do.

Silent Master
Yep and the same people that were defending Obama then are the ones blaming Trump now.

It's what sheep do.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Does it remind you of Obama's presidency where all of the right-wing idiotic morons blamed Obama for everything? Do you remember when "Thanks, Obama" was uttered un-ironically before it become a meme? I do.

I do remember. Keep in mind I've maintained one side isn't better than the other.

It's just like when democrats get mad when republicans go "But Obama" and yet they often pulled a "But Bush" when Obama was president.

It's almost like in the end it's just one big party that doesn't have our best interests in mind. It's just they go about f*cking with us in different ways.

Raptor22
It's almost like in the end it's just one big party that doesn't have our best interests in mind. It's just they go about f*cking with us in different ways. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.