A question to the far right posters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
When did you feel white supremacy was the thing for you?

TempAccount
I don't think you'll get any answers PB because there aren't any "far-right" posters here. The last one was Ziggy and I'm pretty sure he's been partially rehabilitated.

Surtur
Originally posted by TempAccount
I don't think you'll get any answers PB because there aren't any "far-right" posters here. The last one was Ziggy and I'm pretty sure he's been partially rehabilitated.

Kurk don't you know? This guy is so unintelligent he thinks there are still plenty of "far right" posters lol.

Other posters have been banned for spamming bullshit, good thing to know this dude has special privileges.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Indeed, make a list of far right posters Putinbot.

Show us that wisdom. And make it a list your buddies agree with, it'll be even better.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1

When I saw how stylish a swastika is on a bedroom wall illegally set in the business district at the top floor of an older woman who sells "witch's ingredients" (Edited, and I swear I'm not making that up) while your former alter boy childhood friend who renamed himself after a French (Edited. EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS GUY THREW ME OFF, France does not fit him.) city stands there shirtless and hairless with Alo Vera drink, rubbing it on your chest, planning the future of his "modeling agency" with his greased back Steven Segal look alike who sells "Soverign Citizen" CD's for 200 dollars a pop.

...And writing this down, holy crap, growing up with the people I grew up with proves truth really IS stranger then fiction. How did I even come out of that in one piece?

Surtur
Whenever I see someone say truth is stranger than fiction I just think: f*cker ain't read that much fiction.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, make a list of far right posters Putinbot.

Show us that wisdom. And make it a list your buddies agree with, it'll be even better.

laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
I don't think there's any far right posters here. There's some more right than others and some more left than others.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I don't think there's any far right posters here. There's some more right than others and some more left than others.

^Enjoy burning in hell for not toeing the line.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Broly's probably the type who couldn't even tell his starboard from his port. If he tries finding east, he'd end up on his head upside down under water.

BrolyBlack
You always find a way to go after me. Nothing I said is anything close to radical or not knowing where I stand. It’s a very principled position.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Broly's probably the type who couldn't even tell his starboard from his port. If he tries finding east, he'd end up on his head upside down under water.

Would you say the same about Putinbot? Genuinely curious. He consistently labels people who aren't "far right"...far right.

I'm giving you the chance to be consistent, don't f*ck it up.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Would you say the same about Putinbot? Genuinely curious. He consistently labels people who aren't "far right"...far right.

I'm giving you the chance to be consistent, don't f*ck it up.

I think P-bot can read a map.

As can you. thumb up

BrolyBlack
More made up lies from a piece of shitlaughing out loud

cdtm
Saying Surtur isn't an idiot is no lie, you Surt hater. Learn2read.

BrolyBlack
I never called Surtur an idiot. Learn 2 Read, you dumb ****laughing out loud

cdtm
Hey Surt, I think "#NeverkickVic" doesn't like you. laughing out loud

cdtm
He edited his post.

His original unedited post.

And now we know he's a liar. thumb up

BrolyBlack
CTDM would be the first person to be a Shooter here.

He’s a emotional drunk, his parents abandoned him when he was young, and he loves mass shooting threads way to much.

BrolyBlack
He edited his post.

His original unedited post.

And now we know he's a liar. thumb up

You already admitted to being a drunk laughing out loud

BackFire

Learned about the Nazis in grade school. Been in love ever since.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Learned about the Nazis in grade school. Been in love ever since.

Proof the education system works.

BrolyBlack
Proof the education system works.

Hitler Youth^

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hitler Youth^

Proof the education system doesn't work.

BrolyBlack
Proof the education system doesn't work.

Do better

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do better

Or don't. No shame in accepting your limitations. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Drink a few more. Then try again, and say it with some conviction.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard

They may or may not be Far Right, but they certainly win Far Right prizes when they play Far Right games. They won't like this fact.

Surtur
Nobody here plays "far right" games though, save for in your imagination.

dadudemon

dadudemon

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
They may or may not be Far Right, but they certainly win Far Right prizes when they play Far Right games. They won't like this fact. Yes they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.