Heat Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
The following characters have to stand for as long as they can in between Doomsday and Fire Godzilla (who are 100m apart),
While those two use both their heatvision/breath attacks and their pulse attack on the character. Do you think they can survive and roughly how long?

Warmup-Colossus and Wolverine

The rest are in no particular order.

1. Juggernaut
2.Caps shield,Mjolnir, and WW's bracelet
3. Kurse
4. DCEU Superman
5. IW Thor
6. Captain Marvel
7. Apocalypse (shields up)
8. Dr. Manhattan
9. Ronan w/power gem
10.Reeves Superman

steverules_2
DCEU supes dies, Godzilla was unleashing a huge amount of Radiation and a normal nuke knocked him out

KingD19
Well I'm pretty sure it was the explosion/shockwave that knocked him out. Not just getting pounded with nuclear radiation, which does nothing to him.

steverules_2

KingD19
So you think a MOAB or an equivalent of normal explosive to that of the nuke, just sand the nuclear material would have done nothing to him at all at that point?

steverules_2

ShadowFyre
I always assumed that the explosion knocked him out and the radiation made him super sick or destroyed his sun cells or whatever

steverules_2
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I always assumed that the explosion knocked him out and the radiation made him super sick or destroyed his sun cells or whatever

Could be 🤷‍♂️

Josh_Alexander
The following characters have to stand for as long as they can in between Doomsday and Fire Godzilla (who are 100m apart),
While those two use both their heatvision/breath attacks and their pulse attack on the character. Do you think they can survive and roughly how long?

Warmup-Colossus and Wolverine

The rest are in no particular order.

1. Juggernaut
2.Caps shield,Mjolnir, and WW's bracelet
3. Kurse
4. DCEU Superman
5. IW Thor
6. Captain Marvel
7. Apocalypse (shields up)
8. Dr. Manhattan
9. Ronan w/power gem
10.Reeves Superman

I'm sure Captain Marvel would endure it.

I don't know much of Manhattan, but I think he should for what i've heard.

All the others are likely to die eventually.

KingD19
Reeves Superman sniffs the heat up like cocaine.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Reeves Superman sniffs the heat up like cocaine.

Long time I don't see his movies, his feats are very vague to me.

steverules_2

ShadowFyre
🤣🤣🤣

TheVaultDweller
Dr Manhattan has walked on the surface of the sun before. He would give these two a perplexed look before getting bored and teleporting away after like a minute.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Dr Manhattan has walked on the surface of the sun before. He would give these two a perplexed look before getting bored and teleporting away after like a minute.

Well, tecnically Godzilla's atomic breath and nuclear pulses should be hotter than the sun.

Do you think he can endure that?

TheVaultDweller
Well, Manhattan is kinda semi-abstract. He's basically a giant, sentient energy field. The bodies we see are simply avatars he makes to interact with the world, hence why he can make several at once that can operate independently. You'd basically need a reality warper, who can screw around with how matter and energy actually operate, or a time traveler, who can go back in time to prevent him from becoming Manhattan, to stop him permanently.

TheVaultDweller
Also, Reeves Superman effortlessly soaks up the heat with his detachable chest symbol lol:

wI1UVDOuMqE

Those movies really got to a very silly point.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I'm sure Captain Marvel would endure it.

I don't know much of Manhattan, but I think he should for what i've heard.

All the others are likely to die eventually.

What has Captain Marvel done that would say she could for sure resist it compared to other people on here?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well, tecnically Godzilla's atomic breath and nuclear pulses should be hotter than the sun.

Do you think he can endure that?

And yeah, he himself was probably close to the temp of the surface of the sun.

His pulse is way hotter than a nuke because Ghodorah survived everything mankind had. So did Godzilla. And nukes are hitter than the surface of our son.

He is less than the core for sure tho.

KingD19
Also Godzilla's pulses nuke cola beam dont empower the Titans like normal radiation seems to.

Josh_Alexander
What has Captain Marvel done that would say she could for sure resist it compared to other people on here?

She swam through alien ballistic missiles like nothing. We saw the Sanctuary's turbolasers 0 damage on her.

We can clearly see she has some sort of propulsion shield.

Also, remember she is travelling intergalactic distances. She seems immune to radiation.

Lastly, we did saw her going through a black hole so...

ShadowFyre
Ok. Just wanted to clarify. All of those are valid points.

Josh_Alexander
Ok. Just wanted to clarify. All of those are valid posts.

thumb up smile

ShadowFyre
To be fair those same lazers she got hit with in Endgame literally failed to kill a single person.

Godzilla would have absolutely trashed Thanos and his army solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.