Mos Superman vs Revengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Man of Steel Superman faces off the team Marvel

Who wins

ShadowFyre
With Lokis illusions they can maybe distract him long enough for Thor and Hulk to dogpile them.

His flight will be a huge problem. His combat skills sucked and his speed wasn't anywhere near JL level.

I think Thors bolts will keep him grounded and stunned for the team to maybe take this like 6/10 times. The other 4 Clark knocks them out.

Psychotron
So, we're continuing with the meme that MoS Clark doesn't have super speed? Even though he overwhelmed and blitzed Faora who had clear super speed feats?

BrolyBlack

Psychotron
That's their only way to cope, I guess.

ShadowFyre
Because thats a newer movie. And most of his speed feats from mos are bullrushes.

I have given fair, valid reasons for how I think the fight goes down. I have given Superman more wins than many other Marvel fans are going to.

Hulk, Thor, Loki, and Valkyrie are a legit threat.

So Thor gets his Infinity War star feat since Supes gets his JL feats?

And I'm not a ****ing Moron because I can read. It clearly states Man of Steel. So we use whatever feats he has from that movie only as the rest had not happened yet.

Josh_Alexander

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Psychotron
So, we're continuing with the meme that MoS Clark doesn't have super speed?

I dont think anyone said that.

ShadowFyre
He is referring to me and I sure as hell did not say that. Of course Clark has superspeed but during MOS heq only used it for bullrushes and flying

Adam Grimes
He blitzes Thor and the rest are ez pz

FrothByte
Superman bullrushes Thor... then slams into Thor's lightning cloak. Thor is thrown off his feet from the impact but so does Superman get thrown off from the lightning charge. Hulk leaps at Superman and keeps him occupied for the 2 seconds it takes Loki and Valkyrie to arrive and stab him with their magical blades.

BrolyBlack
Which does nothing.

Thor dies in a few hits

BrolyBlack

FrothByte
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which does nothing.

Thor dies in a few hits

Thor has feats of surviving multiple hits from super strong attackers (Hulk, Kurse, Hela, etc.).

What feat does Superman have where he survived getting stabbed with a magical blade?

In fact, Wonder Woman's blade was able to cut through DD.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
Thor solos. Hulk solos. Loki solos. Valkyrie solos.

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
Every time Thor has gone up against Kurse, Thanos or Hulk he gets pounded hard.

Even post upgrade.

Thanos flat Knocked his ass down flat. Superman would do much worse and do much faster

FrothByte
Every time Thor has gone up against Kurse, Thanos or Hulk he gets pounded hard.

Even post upgrade.

Thanos flat Knocked his ass down flat. Superman would do much worse and do much faster

Everytime he has gone up against Kurse, Thanos or Hulk, he has never been at full strength utilizing his full lightning powers.

We saw what he could do to Hulk with even a bit of that power.

In the end though, you're still not addressing my point. I never said Thor was going to defeat Superman one on one (he can, but that's for another debate).

What I said was, Thor has feats of surviving multiple blunt force attacks. Superman doesn't have feats of surviving sharp weapon attacks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Everytime he has gone up against Kurse, Thanos or Hulk, he has never been at full strength utilizing his full lightning powers.

We saw what he could do to Hulk with even a bit of that power.

In the end though, you're still not addressing my point. I never said Thor was going to defeat Superman one on one (he can, but that's for another debate).

What I said was, Thor has feats of surviving multiple blunt force attacks. Superman doesn't have feats of surviving sharp weapon attacks. You cannot argue the showings do not count and that if he did this or that he could win without proof. Your whole posting history is based off you becoming the character and scripting the entire fight tbh. What is worse I do believe Thor wins but your arguments are just nonsense based off lightning imaginary powerset feats.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
You cannot argue the showings do not count and that if he did this or that he could win without proof. Your whole posting history is based off you becoming the character and scripting the entire fight tbh. What is worse I do believe Thor wins but your arguments are just nonsense based off lightning imaginary powerset feats.

My post was that the Revengers win because Loki and Valkyrie stab Superman. Not because Thor fries Superman with lightning, though his lightning will definitely play a part in it since Superman does have feats to indicate he gets hurt by energy attacks.

quanchi112
My post was that the Revengers win because Loki and Valkyrie stab Superman. Not because Thor fries Superman with lightning, though his lightning will definitely play a part in it since Superman does have feats to indicate he gets hurt by energy attacks. You sidestepped his performances against Thanos, Kurse, and Hulk and pretended that do not count but your conjecture does. Can you folllw along?

So does Thor. If Superman hits him with hv it will hurt. Any more obvious statements everyone here already knows. Superman was ok against DD who uses energy attacks there. Your arguments are so terrible.

Darth Thor
What is worse I do believe Thor wins

So why arent you arguing with Broly?

He obviously believes Superman solos. You just gonna take that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor

He obviously believes Superman solos. You just gonna take that? Your obsession with broly and myself needs to stop. Froth uses some of the worst arguments I can recall and I know josh.

FrothByte
You sidestepped his performances against Thanos, Kurse, and Hulk and pretended that do not count but your conjecture does. Can you folllw along?

So does Thor. If Superman hits him with hv it will hurt. Any more obvious statements everyone here already knows. Superman was ok against DD who uses energy attacks there. Your arguments are so terrible.

Are you telling me that I'm wrong in saying Thor never fought these 3 while he was at full power?

FrothByte

Quan knows I'm kicking his ass in the WW vs. Faora thread so he's taking it personally and is now resorting to personal insults.

quanchi112
Are you telling me that I'm wrong in saying Thor never fought these 3 while he was at full power? Yes, I am. He was at full power in those scenes. He just lost. Your inability to accept the facts and pretend is josh tier level. Thors lightning while cool does not damage the higher end opponents much if at all other than a brief stun. Thor lost. Get over it.

quanchi112
Quan knows I'm kicking his ass in the WW vs. Faora thread so he's taking it personally and is now resorting to personal insults. Your trolling has consequences. Deal with it.

Darth Thor
Quan knows I'm kicking his ass in the WW vs. Faora thread so he's taking it personally and is now resorting to personal insults.

Ah classic Quan.

When he gets obsessed over someone He Really Gets Obsessed.

quanchi112
Ah classic Quan.

When he gets obsessed over someone He Really Gets Obsessed. Your cheerleading really speaks volumes about you as a poster. smile

FrothByte
Yes, I am. He was at full power in those scenes. He just lost. Your inability to accept the facts and pretend is josh tier level. Thors lightning while cool does not damage the higher end opponents much if at all other than a brief stun. Thor lost. Get over it.

So Thor in TDW was just as fully powered as he was at the end of Thor Ragnarok? Thor in Endgame was just as fit and in shape as he was at the end of Ragnarok? Thor in the gladiator arena with Hulk had full control of his lightning powers like he did at the end of Ragnarok?

quanchi112
So Thor in TDW was just as fully powered as he was at the end of Thor Ragnarok? Thor in Endgame was just as fit and in shape as he was at the end of Ragnarok? Thor in the gladiator arena with Hulk had full control of his lightning powers like he did at the end of Ragnarok? In the film he was fully powered at the time. Thor gained weight sure but he showed skill, strength, and formidabilty comparable to previous Thor showings.

Thor used the lightning on the hulk and still failed. He used skill, momentum, and lightning amped attacks but stilllscjed thecpower to defeat the Hulk. Look I know it upsets you he never won but that is the fact.

Funny how you ignore the same rationale of Superman at ihop as opposed to later showings. Thor has over a thousand years experience by Thor you nitwit.

laughing out loud

FrothByte
In the film he was fully powered at the time. Thor gained weight sure but he showed skill, strength, and formidabilty comparable to previous Thor showings.

Thor used the lightning on the hulk and still failed. He used skill, momentum, and lightning amped attacks but stilllscjed thecpower to defeat the Hulk. Look I know it upsets you he never won but that is the fact.

Funny how you ignore the same rationale of Superman at ihop as opposed to later showings. Thor has over a thousand years experience by Thor you nitwit.

laughing out loud

You didn't answer my questions:

Did Thor have the same lightning powers against Kurse as he did at the end of Ragnarok?

Was he in the same physical condition in Endgame as he was in Ragnarok?

Did he already unlock his full lightning powers at the start of his fight against Hulk?

Yes or no answers please.

quanchi112
You didn't answer my questions:

Did Thor have the same lightning powers against Kurse as he did at the end of Ragnarok?

Was he in the same physical condition in Endgame as he was in Ragnarok?

Did he already unlock his full lightning powers at the start of his fight against Hulk?

Yes or no answers please. No, but he has his hammer. Do you expect his biggest lightning bolt to do next to nothing against Hela what defeat Kurse? When he defeated the fodder does that mean Kurse is done? Come on, man. This is pure josh tier.

No, he had two eyes and two weapons as opposed to none. laughing out loud

He unlocked them during his fight. So now if it was at the start your imagination tells you he wins. Your debating is just hideous.

FrothByte
No, but he has his hammer. Do you expect his biggest lightning bolt to do next to nothing against Hela what defeat Kurse? When he defeated the fodder does that mean Kurse is done? Come on, man. This is pure josh tier.

No, he had two eyes and two weapons as opposed to none. laughing out loud

He unlocked them during his fight. So now if it was at the start your imagination tells you he wins. Your debating is just hideous.

Ok, so you agree that he was not at full power in any of these three instances. Glad we could finally agree on something.

quanchi112
Ok, so you agree that he was not at full power in any of these three instances. Glad we could finally agree on something. Done answering you with nuanced posts to which you ignore all my response to trollishly respond. Froth, you conceded when you failed to address the post.

The dude had one eye and no weapons against fodder and admitted I cannot beat Hela. What a showing.

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Done answering you with nuanced posts to which you ignore all my response to trollishly respond. Froth, you conceded when you failed to address the post.

The dude had one eye and no weapons against fodder and admitted I cannot beat Hela. What a showing.

laughing out loud

I never claimed he had both eyes or a weapon. I said he was not at full power in those instances. You agreed. We can now move on to a different debate.

quanchi112
I never claimed he had both eyes or a weapon. I said he was not at full power in those instances. You agreed. We can now move on to a different debate. You cited a one eyed/weaponless I cannot beat the bad guy as your zenith showing for Thor. You conceded.

FrothByte
You cited a one eyed/weaponless I cannot beat the bad guy as your zenith showing for Thor. You conceded.

In other words, I never claimed Thor had complete eyesight or full weaponry. I stated that he wasn't at full power. Thank you again for agreeing. I don't even see why you're arguing with me when you keep agreeing anyway.

quanchi112
In other words, I never claimed Thor had complete eyesight or full weaponry. I stated that he wasn't at full power. Thank you again for agreeing. I don't even see why you're arguing with me when you keep agreeing anyway. So without his eye or weapon that is full power? laughing out loud

He is missing half his vision and a weapon ffs. He killed some fodder yet you believe this Thor is more capable? I am saying you ignore every outcome where Thor loses because you are a biased Thor fan. Thanos beat the shit out of him. Kurse beat the shit out of him. Let it go.

FrothByte
So without his eye or weapon that is full power? laughing out loud

He is missing half his vision and a weapon ffs. He killed some fodder yet you believe this Thor is more capable? I am saying you ignore every outcome where Thor loses because you are a biased Thor fan. Thanos beat the shit out of him. Kurse beat the shit out of him. Let it go.

So are you saying Thor from TDW is more powerful than Thor at the end of Ragnarok?

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
So are you saying Thor from TDW is more powerful than Thor at the end of Ragnarok? He has the same power. He does not become more powerful at the end of the film. He has the sane power but he does not need to rely on his weapon which clearly brings advantages being weaponless does not afford.

Thor at the end of Ragnarok beat no one impressive. He could not even pose a threat to Hela.

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

This forum is all they got, they will be hear until their dying breath.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

This forum is all they got, they will be hear until their dying breath. Josh definitely never gets laid I bet froth has never been with an attractive woman.

Adam Grimes
I won't allow you to talk like that about my sons.

Darth Thor
Froth makes terrible arguments. He really needs to team up with josh the two are of the same ilk.

laughing out loud

This forum is all they got, they will be hear until their dying breath.

You two are both serious pussies with this constant best buddy bullshit.

BrolyBlack
We have never had cross words before but wow nice swinging out of the gate.

I guess everyone is supposed to hate each other like you do?

FrothByte
Josh definitely never gets laid I bet froth has never been with an attractive woman.

Wow Quan. You certainly proved how mature you are. With insults like those, you must be a hit with all the kids in your playground.

FrothByte
He has the same power. He does not become more powerful at the end of the film. He has the sane power but he does not need to rely on his weapon which clearly brings advantages being weaponless does not afford.

Thor at the end of Ragnarok beat no one impressive. He could not even pose a threat to Hela.

Uhuh. So remind me again when Thor was able to make a coat of lightning that auto-attacked everyone that got close to him?

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
Fast moving flying train > small knife

FrothByte
Fast moving flying train > small knife

Even a small alien knife that is probably magical and can cut into beings tougher than steel?

quanchi112
You two are both serious pussies with this constant best buddy bullshit. Says one of the most dishonest pansies I have ever ran across. Just because no one likes you leave me out of your shit stained life.

quanchi112
Wow Quan. You certainly proved how mature you are. With insults like those, you must be a hit with all the kids in your playground. The truth hurts.

quanchi112
Uhuh. So remind me again when Thor was able to make a coat of lightning that auto-attacked everyone that got close to him? That is not making him more powerful you dolt. You see he does not use lightning on Hela again because it is not effective against her. He was without his weapon and minus an eye so he had depth perception issues.

laughing out loud

He never beat Hela.

Darth Thor
Says one of the most dishonest pansies I have ever ran across. Just because no one likes you leave me out of your shit stained life.

Lmao

You and Broly obviously have some backdoor deal where you stick up for each other.

Would be less obvious if you at least picked someone with similar views to yourself you Dummy.

quanchi112
Lmao

You and Broly obviously have some backdoor deal where you stick up for each other.

Would be less obvious if you at least picked someone with similar views to yourself you Dummy. So I need to find someone who shares every single view of mine. What planet do you live on? Quit worrying about me. It will be ok I promise.

Darth Thor
So I need to find someone who shares every single view of mine. What planet do you live on? Quit worrying about me. It will be ok I promise.

Im not worrying im laughing at your blatantly obvious back door deal.

quanchi112
Im not worrying im laughing at your blatantly obvious back door deal. You comment on it so it clearly bothers you. It will be ok.

BrolyBlack
Lmao

Would be less obvious if you at least picked someone with similar views to yourself you Dummy.

Says the guy who sticks up for Josh. You are clearly incapable of seeing that you are a hypocrite. It seems your mad at me when I have never come at you for really anything.

FrothByte
Im not worrying im laughing at your blatantly obvious back door deal.

I mean isn't this the guy who made a sock account just so someone would agree with him in these threads.

Darth Thor
Says the guy who sticks up for Josh. You are clearly incapable of seeing that you are a hypocrite. It seems your mad at me when I have never come at you for really anything.

WTH kind of idiotic response is this?

I argue with Josh all the time. Just not obsessed over him like you are.

I suggest you Quit stalking Josh, grow some balls and challenge Quan for a change.

quanchi112
I mean isn't this the guy who made a sock account just so someone would agree with him in these threads. What are you talking about?

BrolyBlack
WTH kind of idiotic response is this?

I argue with Josh all the time. Just not obsessed over him like you are.

I suggest you Quit stalking Josh, grow some balls and challenge Quan for a change.

WTH kind of idiotic response is this? I ague with Quan, just not obsessed over him like you are.

I suggest you quit stalking Quan, get a life and realize KMC means literally nothing.

I find it deeply idiotic that you think you need to tell other people who they should debate and what to respond to.

Your obsessed with Quan, and now you are appearing to be come obsessed with me and we didn’t even have a disagreement in this thread.

quanchi112
WTH kind of idiotic response is this? I ague with Quan, just not obsessed over him like you are.

I suggest you quit stalking Quan, get a life and realize KMC means literally nothing.

I find it deeply idiotic that you think you need to tell other people who they should debate and what to respond to.

Your obsessed with Quan, and now you are appearing to be come obsessed with me and we didn’t even have a disagreement in this thread. He is consumed by me to the point he begs others and me to go after others. What kind of obsession does he have with me?

ShadowFyre
How would Lokis illussions look to Clark? Obviously he will be able to tell they are not actual people but he has also never seen anything like that before and may still be tricked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How would Lokis illussions look to Clark? Obviously he will be able to tell they are not actual people but he has also never seen anything like that before and may still be tricked. I believe he will fall for it since smoke clearly distracted him against Batman.

Darth Thor

Your obsessed with Quan, and now you are appearing to be come obsessed with me and we didn’t even have a disagreement in this thread.

What are you just copying what I said?

Frigging weirdo.

quanchi112
What are you just copying what I said.

Frigging weirdo. Why do you care? You need to stop obsessing over me. It is not healthy.

BrolyBlack
What are you just copying what I said?

Frigging weirdo.

Says the guy who needs other people to fight his battles.

"Why dont you argue with people I dont like!!!!!"

Your trolling at this point for no other reason to do so, as I said, we have never had any problems.

Anyways, you are going on ignore. Was not nice knowing youthumb up

quanchi112
Thor needs to apologize to you.

Darth Thor
Why do you care? You need to stop obsessing over me. It is not healthy.

Nice attempt at triggering me. But You and TI backing each other up with your backdoor deal hardly means much. Except how desperate you both were for some back up on these boards.

Just yesterday you entered The Boys thread to do nothing but stalk me. Our conversation there has been deleted you muppet.

quanchi112
Nice attempt at triggering me. But You and TI backing each other up with your backdoor deal hardly means much. Except how desperate you both were for some back up on these boards.

Just yesterday you entered The Boys thread to do nothing but stalk me. Our conversation there has been deleted you muppet. So you believe it is only about you. This is a public forum your actions have caused you to be ignored. Are you proud of that?

Darth Thor
So you believe it is only about you. This is a public forum your actions have caused you to be ignored. Are you proud of that?

Did you or did you not comment on The Boys thread just to attempt to put me down? Yes or no?

ShadowFyre
I believe he will fall for it since smoke clearly distracted him against Batman.

Good point. I just now remembered that. Thats weird that that stopped him even in the slightest.

quanchi112
Did you or did you not comment on The Boys thread just to attempt to put me down? Yes or no? I will eventually watch the series so relax. Just apologize to TI.

Darth Thor
Just apologize to TI.

Okayyyyy... Im... speechless

quanchi112
Okayyyyy... Im... speechless Just do it.

BrolyBlack
"Why dont you fight with people I dont like."
Darth Thor

Eon Blue
Superman wins.

quanchi112
"Why dont you fight with people I dont like."
Darth Thor laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Superman wins. You are dead to me, brother.

FrothByte
You are dead to me, brother.

You do know you're not fooling anyone right? We all know Eon is your sock account.

quanchi112
You do know you're not fooling anyone right? We all know Eon is your sock account. Wanna bet?

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
Froth is a moron but come on.

FrothByte

quanchi112
Yeah? And how did they confirm it? Because it was from a different IP address? Different mac address? You know those are easily changed right? This is why you are obstinate. You are just impossible to even interact with tbh.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

ShadowFyre
You are all my sock accounts given life.

Or just a bunch of rogue AI. Yall just think your real people.

FrothByte

quanchi112
Then I was mistaken. What I don't get, however, is why you seem so pissed off at me. Did I accidentally kill your dog or something? No, you are an idiot.

Eon Blue
Then I was mistaken. What I don't get, however, is why you seem so pissed off at me. Did I accidentally kill your dog or something?

Foolish man, you are. I bet you believe night was day if someone told you, gullible knave.

Darth Thor
Foolish man, you are. I bet you believe night was day if someone told you, gullible knave.

Kurk?

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
You are dead to me, brother.

OHHH THIS IS GOLD!

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
Your obsession with broly and myself needs to stop. Froth uses some of the worst arguments I can recall and I know josh.

Broly outright defied you! He is rebeling old man!

First Broly and now Eon! You are trully losing it all.

Josh_Alexander
This is diamond right here!

Both Broly and Eon have rebelled against thier master Quan laughing out loud

Finally they seem to have grown the balls to say no to rape

Josh_Alexander

Quan wants to mascarade the situation. He wants to avoid confronting Broly, just like he avoided his BZ challenge. It's pathetic how he attacks Froth when the one defying him here is his wife Broly.

Quan is growing weak with age. I bet Quan is scared of Broly.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
This is diamond right here!

Both Broly and Eon have rebelled against thier master Quan laughing out loud

Finally they seem to have grown the balls to say no to rape

What are you even talking about?

Eon Blue
Quan wants to mascarade the situation. He wants to avoid confronting Broly, just like he avoided his BZ challenge. It's pathetic how he attacks Froth when the one defying him here is his wife Broly.

Quan is growing weak with age. I bet Quan is scared of Broly.

You sound like a big baby.

Darth Thor

quanchi112

quanchi112
Broly outright defied you! He is rebeling old man!

First Broly and now Eon! You are trully losing it all. Another stance change because you are an idiot.

quanchi112
What are you even talking about? Probably licking a candy bar while he posts more nonsense. Kid needs a little sanity in his life.

Josh_Alexander
You sound like a big baby.

Poor fake account, his master has rejected him! You serve no purpose Queon.

Josh_Alexander
Another stance change because you are an idiot.

You are afraid of Broly, we've ALL noticed.

PATHETIC.

quanchi112
You are afraid of Broly, we've ALL noticed.

PATHETIC. Another stance change.

Josh_Alexander
Another stance change.

Broly doesn't longer respect you! What are you going to do about it, old man?

quanchi112
Broly doesn't longer respect you! What are you going to do about it, old man? No, he does not respect you. Read his posts.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Josh is like that retarded kid you see in public but are embarrassed to say anything

Josh_Alexander
No, he does not respect you. Read his posts.

laughing out loud

Broly said Superman stomps. He directly went against you, are you going to ignore that? Does that mean you concede?

Josh_Alexander
Josh is like that retarded kid you see in public but are embarrassed to say anything

Congrats Broly. I applaud that you stood against Quan. I support the empowerment of women.

BrolyBlack
Drama Queen

Reported for de railing

Josh_Alexander
Drama Queen

Reported for de railing

For derailing or for supporting your Me-Too movement!? laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Continue to de rail, you stupid hypocrite

Josh_Alexander
Continue to de rail, you stupid hypocrite

Take it easy woman, you did what you had to do, you finally stood for yourself.

Quanchi won't be able to hurt you anymore, he is far away.

BrolyBlack
Take it easy woman, you did what you had to do, you finally stood for yourself.

Quanchi won't be able to hurt you anymore, he is far away.

Your not even making coherent statements and you are a hypocrite troll who derails threads when you want to, then cries like a botch to the mod when someone else does it.

Josh_Alexander
Your not even making coherent statements and you are a hypocrite troll who derails threads when you want to, then cries like a botch to the mod when someone else does it.

Don't be so agressive, I know you are having second thoughts on this one, but believe me, you did right!

Don't let Quan get into your head laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Oh really? It seemed to me that you two had plenty of fun talking behind your master's back in this thread. It's pathetic how you now accuse me of derailing this thread.

Don't worry Broly, we support your #MeToo movement. Quan won't hurt you anymore.

Hypocrite de railing pile of shit troll

Josh_Alexander
Hypocrite de railing pile of shit troll

Lol, I didn't derailed this thread, you and your husband Quan did that for me.

Now that you feel vulnerable you run to Imp, you are a joke.

BrolyBlack
You mean like you run to Imp all the time, you stupid fool.

Josh_Alexander
You mean like you run to Imp all the time, you stupid fool.

Yeah, because I am not the one who derails the threads. I don't derail and then go whimp like you are just doing, pussy.

BrolyBlack
Your de railing it now pussy

Eon Blue
Josh is a pussy and a crybaby. He should just wallow in his own tears.

Josh_Alexander
Your de railing it now pussy

No, I'm just continuing what you started, Quan's wife.

Quan despises you, you serve no purpose now, bot!

BrolyBlack
See my Sig, boy

BrolyBlack

Quan apparently has destroyed his weak mind.

Josh_Alexander
See my Sig, boy

Yeah, I see that you can't get passed my superiority.

BrolyBlack
See my sigthumb up

Josh_Alexander
See my sigthumb up

I see how I own you. Everything you have to brag for is my own error in a simple word.

Your "biggest accumplishment" is actually my doing and I laugh for that.

Your signature is mine, boy, as you are.

You are a joke.

BrolyBlack
My sig triggers you

Josh_Alexander
My sig triggers you

It doesn't, it makes me laugh and pitiful at the same time. It's all you have to "defend" yourself.

BrolyBlack
My sig>You

Broly>Thanos

Josh_Alexander
My sig>You

Broly>Thanos

It's nice that you finally stood up against Quan! That's progress, just not enough to contest The Tribunal, child!!!

BrolyBlack
Quan is living rent free in your head kiddo!

The Tribunal is a figment of your imagination, you dont even deserve to use the picture.

Josh_Alexander
Quan is living rent free in your head kiddo!

The Tribunal is a figment of your imagination, you dont even deserve to use the picture.

You don't seem capable of coming with new phrases do you?

It's funny how you keep derailing the thread despite you yourself summoning Imp.

You are pathetic.

BrolyBlack
So get back on topic fool.

Josh_Alexander
So get back on topic fool.

No, you get back on topic and I will, since you derailed it.

BrolyBlack
Superman stomps

Eon Blue
Superman annihilates.

quanchi112
Broly said Superman stomps. He directly went against you, are you going to ignore that? Does that mean you concede? Quit begging me you loser.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>