Romanian policemen investigated after doing nothing to help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
A teenage girl with blood on her legs

https://www.romania-insider.com/police-galati-girl-blood

cdtm
Disturbing things here, Hanging up on that one girl after telling her to stay where she is is just puzzling.

I hope the police weren't in on some human trafficking ring involving orphanages. (I mean, this is a big problem in Romania. I'd imagine orphans are especially vulnerable victims.)

CroftAlice
Originally posted by cdtm
Disturbing things here, Hanging up on that one girl after telling her to stay where she is is just puzzling.

I hope the police weren't in on some human trafficking ring involving orphanages. (I mean, this is a big problem in Romania. I'd imagine orphans are especially vulnerable victims.)
Not necessarily, Alexandra had a family and also Luiza

shiv
Were the responding officers instructed to just keep watch over her and wait for the medics to get there.

Was there an operation or rapidly developing situation they were also working on.

In some places you will see police vehicles with an unusual amount of electronic instruments on board. In especially high crime areas you'll hear and see police helicopters at night they'll usually be assisting with high speed chases, sting operations and infra red + other forms of surveillance.

Romania is not known to be one of the richest countries in the world. The police and emergency services may actually be stretched pretty thin.

Flyattractor
I thought this kind of Violence only happened in the U.S now?

CroftAlice
Originally posted by shiv
Were the responding officers instructed to just keep watch over her and wait for the medics to get there.

Was there an operation or rapidly developing situation they were also working on.

In some places you will see police vehicles with an unusual amount of electronic instruments on board. In especially high crime areas you'll hear and see police helicopters at night they'll usually be assisting with high speed chases, sting operations and infra red + other forms of surveillance.

Romania is not known to be one of the richest countries in the world. The police and emergency services may actually be stretched pretty thin.

Responding after 19 hours and now this

Yeah, sure. Pretty thin🙄

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.