House Republicans rage-quitting in droves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
Could you cite the evidence it was a rage quit? Thanks in advance! I know you wouldn't lie with your title cuz it could so easily be used to derail your thread and that would be awful.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Could you cite the evidence it was a rage quit? Thanks in advance! I know you wouldn't lie with your title cuz it could so easily be used to derail your thread and that would be awful. Title is my opinion of the overall issue.

If you'll notice, I used the title of the story in the post. Not sure how you missed that. I'm assuming you didn't and aren't just deflecting as usual.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Title is my opinion of the overall issue.

If you'll notice, I used the title of the story in the post. Not sure how you missed that. I'm assuming you didn't and aren't just deflecting as usual.

EDIT: I misunderstood. Okay.

Where is the rage from? What made you form the opinion?

dadudemon
Robtard, you might be right about the senate and house seats in 2020. We were debating that a few weeks back. Looks like my predictions might need to be altered.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Robtard, you might be right about the senate and house seats in 2020. We were debating that a few weeks back. Looks like my predictions might need to be altered.

We'll of course see in 2020, but kudos for being open/honest.

Remember when I said I thought some Republicans would be quitting due to Trump. Seems I might be correct after all.

Surtur
So one more time: where is the rage? What are you basing this on? What did this man do to convince you it was a rage quit? You did base it on something right, some quip the guy made?

Robtard
So one more time: where is the rage? What are you basing this on? What did this man do to convince you it was a rage quit?

Repeat: That was in regards to the overall issue and my opinion of what is happening. You're free to have a different opinion.

Now do you have something to add on topic? If not, leave. Thanks in advance.

Surtur
Repeat: That was in regards to the overall issue and my opinion of what is happening. You're free to have a different opinion.

Now do you have something to add on topic? If not, leave. Thanks in advance.

I'm asking you what caused this opinion to form.

Again: surely something was actually done to point to rage. This...lol, this can't just be fee fee's.

Oh and kiddo no: you don't dictate who comes and goes in the thread.

You made a claim, prove it.

Robtard
I'm asking you what caused this opinion to form.

Again: surely something was actually done to point to rage. This...lol, this can't just be fee fee's.

Oh and kiddo no: you don't dictate who comes and goes in the thread.

You made a claim, prove it. *reported for intentional derailing*

Surtur
Oh good I hope you truly did. We'll see whether or not there is bias.

I'm on topic and asking you to explain your claim. I will continue to ask you until you do.

Surtur
So, if you're not gonna prove your claims I'd say ask a mod to edit the title. Or just delete the thread.

Robtard
Your anger here over a benign title is hilarious to me; keep it up eat

Surtur
You're not gonna prove your claim, are ya?

Truly hope u didn't report it, that could get you banned smile

Talon Fang
You could also ask how 3 or 4 people count as DROVES. Also not really Quitting Politics when just not running for this political spot wheras running for one in different areas.

Robtard
Originally posted by Talon Fang
You could also ask how 3 or 4 people count as DROVES. Also not really Quitting Politics when just not running for this political spot wheras running for one in different areas.

If you just read the title in the OP you'd have known it's not just "3 or 4", we're up to twelve and there's rumors there will be more.

Surtur
I just gotta ask, did even one of those 12 rage quit?

It wouldn't shock me if some did not go gentle into that good night.

Talon Fang
Robtard seems the type to jump to pre-set conclusions and then just close his mind to other concepts.

Some one should find out how many Democrats are Retiring or Changing Venues and then claim they are also Rate Quitting due to TDS.

Robtard
Robtard seems the type to jump to pre-set conclusions and then just close his mind to other concepts.

Some one should find out how many Democrats are Retiring or Changing Venues and then claim they are also Rate Quitting due to TDS.

This is how you react when your claim of "3 or 4" was proven wrong. Very Trumper-like of you.

Anyhow: In the House, there are two Democrats who are not seeking reelection, one of them due to being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

Talon Fang
So 2 Democrats are Rage Quitting due to TDS. Is that the point I can run with?

Robtard
Did you not read? One of them is due to being diagnosed with Parkinson's. But you run with whatever your butthurt feelings tell you, like a proper Trumper.

Talon Fang
So You make a False Claim and then call others names when you get called on it.

Wow.

Surtur
So I'm legit confused lol. Where is the rage? I don't get it.

Talon Fang
There is rage but it isn't where it is claimed to be.

Robtard
This is certainly one way to self-soothe with the next:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/38248b547214d7dae4431cc8fc53aecf/tenor.gif

Surtur
So u just made up the rage thing?

Awful.

Talon Fang
I can understand why Republican would quit politics. Seeing as how Toxic and in some ways Quite Dangerous the Angry Democratic Left has made it in the last few years.

People like the Rage Filled Robtard for example.

Robtard
I can understand why Republican would quit politics. Seeing as how Toxic and in some ways Quite Dangerous the Angry Democratic Left has made it in the last few years.

People like the Rage Filled Robtard for example.

You're not even trying to hide these socks anymore, star/fly. Lazy, imo.

BrolyBlack
So u just made up the rage thing?

Awful.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Talon Fang
You're not even trying to hide these socks anymore, star/fly. Lazy, imo.

So is that the current ploy? Just claim everyone you disagree with is a Sock Account.

My God. People on this Forum have some really serious issues.

BrolyBlack
Everyone who posts here has issues. I would say Rob is the most die hard.

Surtur
So is that the current ploy? Just claim everyone you disagree with is a Sock Account.

My God. People on this Forum have some really serious issues.

At least they mix it up a bit. It's not just "you're a nazi" anymore.

shiv
After 30-50 years doing anything

It's normal for people to retire

BrolyBlack
According to Rob, everything is Trumps fault to

Flyattractor
Originally posted by shiv
After 30-50 years doing anything

It's normal for people to retire

Some even continue to "Serve" even after Death....

http://zombiesinthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Nancy-Pelosi-Witch.jpg

Surtur
I still gotta ask: where the rage laughing

Flyattractor
Probably in that Link Bashy posted of His Dick.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
According to Rob, everything is Trumps fault to

You should stop with the strawmanning.

Robtard
I still gotta ask: where the rage laughing

Do the Trumpers doing flips in this thread count?

Surtur
Do the Trumpers doing flips in this thread count?

Do you have one example of rage quitting?

Robtard
Already been explained, you of course didn't like it so you ignored it like most things that don't fit.

Surtur
You mentioned something about an opinion. Who in your opinion rage quit and why?

Robtard
See above.

Surtur
So in fact you have nothing to even point to in order to support such an opinion. It just came out of thin air. Okay, weird but moving on.

Side note: you remember Homelander mocking Billy Butcher cuz his suspicions were nothing but feelings? Not sure why I thought of that scene.

Robtard
I accept your veiled rage at me over the looming crushing reality that the House will go even more Blue for 2021, Surt.

Surtur
I accept you made up the rage quitting thing. It's okay, stuff like that is 'round these here parts.

Robtard
In case anyone is interested in the data for 2020: List of U.S. Congress incumbents who are not running for re-election in 2020

Scuttlebutt is that there may be a 12th and possibly 13th House Republican announcing this year that they're rage-quitting out of the 2020 election . Maybe a 4th Rep Senator too.

Wonder Man
The open door policy of congress although good to see.

quanchi112
In case anyone is interested in the data for 2020: List of U.S. Congress incumbents who are not running for re-election in 2020

Scuttlebutt is that there may be a 12th and possibly 13th House Republican announcing this year that they're rage-quitting out of the 2020 election . Maybe a 4th Rep Senator too. Wow, trump is singlehandedly wrecking the party and Surt loves it.

Wonder Man
Congress had been sleeping over.
I think that theyre leaveing now is cool.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wow, trump is singlehandedly wrecking the party and Surt loves it.

It's possible that in 2020 Republicans may lose:

-The Presidency for the next 8 years, potentially 12-16 depending on the VP choice.
-The House going a deeper shade of Blue
-The Senate
-Texas and its 38 EC votes

And all the wonderful ramifications that comes with that. If all that happens, I'm going to send some KMC Trumpers a nice edible arrangement and a hand written 'thank you' card.

2020 is going to be exciting either way.

Blakemore

-The Presidency for the next 8 years, potentially 12-16 depending on the VP choice.
-The Senate

And all the wonderful ramifications that comes with that. If all that happens, I'm going to send some KMC Trumpers a nice edible arrangement and a hand written 'thank you' card.

2020 is going to be exciting either way. laughing Robtard actually believes this.

In 2020:

Trump wins re-election over Biden
The House stays blue but relatively not much change.
The Senate stays Republican.
Texas votes Republican.

Robtard
Sean Duffy of Wisconsin has become the 12th House Republican who will not be running for reelection in 2020.

He has family/medical issues to deal with, best wishes for him/his family.

quanchi112

-The Senate

2020 is going to be exciting either way. laughing out loud

Blakemore
Herp derp republicans rage quit cos trump is a meanie head.

Surtur
Sean Duffy of Wisconsin has become the 12th House Republican who will not be running for reelection in 2020.

Where is the rage quit?

cdtm
Should be interesting.

But, I mean, they re-elected Bush.

Robtard
Where is the rage quit?

Another reading comprehension fail? Cos I said why in regards to Duffy being the 12th to bail and it wasn't rage quitting, it was due to: "He has family/medical issues to deal with". YW.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Should be interesting.

But, I mean, they re-elected Bush.

Bush won a 2nd because the Republicans ran a very successful fear campaign over 9/11 and there was an active war going on. The Dems also picked a not great-great candidate.

Trump better angle a war/bogeyman if things keep going the way they are.

Surtur
Another reading comprehension fail? Cos I said why in regards to Duffy being the 12th to bail and it wasn't rage quitting, it was due to: "He has family/medical issues to deal with". YW.

You posted it in a rage quitting thread though. Why would you do that if there is no rage? Do you not know what the word rage means? I can give you the definition. Just ask smile

Robtard
You posted it in a rage quitting thread though. Why would you do that if there is no rage? Do you not know what the word rage means? I can give you the definition. Just ask smile

People post not 100% spot on but still relevant stories in threads all the time. You should know this, as you do it too.

Honestly, do better for yourself here, Surt.

Surtur
People post not 100% spot on but still relevant stories in threads all the time. You should know this, as you do it too.

Honestly, do better for yourself here, Surt.

That's the point kiddo. You and others in the past have said similar shit in the triggered thread. Hypocrite.

Robtard
If this is what helps you sleep at night over so many Republicans bailing. Okay, have at it.

I wonder who will be the 13th.

Surtur
Why should I lose sleep over a guy leaving over family issues? Dude you're so desperate.

Robtard
You should read what I actually said, not what you're spinning.

Surtur
Hypocrisy noted. Moving on.

Blakemore
Another reading comprehension fail? Cos I said why in regards to Duffy being the 12th to bail and it wasn't rage quitting, it was due to: "He has family/medical issues to deal with". YW. Yes you stated there was no rage quit. It's almost as if the title of the thread is wrong.

Robtard
Re:Originally posted by Robtard

Honestly, do better for yourself here, Surt Its_XYZ.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yes you stated there was no rage quit. It's almost as if the title of the thread is wrong.

And remember: Rob and others have occasionally dipped into the "triggered" thread to go "well this thing you're posting isn't triggering, it doesn't fit the thread title". But it's okay for him to post non rage quits in his rage quit thread. And the other usual suspects who would pull the same stuff? Absent from this thread and not calling it out lol.

It's like they can't stop being hypocrites. They truly believe it is rules for thee and not for me.

Blakemore
And remember: Rob and others have occasionally dipped into the "triggered" thread to go "well this thing you're posting isn't triggering, it doesn't fit the thread title". But it's okay for him to post non rage quits in his rage quit thread. And the other usual suspects who would pull the same stuff? Absent from this thread and not calling it out lol.

It's like they can't stop being hypocrites. They truly believe it is rules for thee and not for me. Originally posted by Robtard
You should read what I actually said, not what you're spinning. Originally posted by Robtard
If this is what helps you sleep at night over so many Republicans bailing. Okay, have at it.

I wonder who will be the 13th. So who was the 12th to rage quit? Oh I mean bail....which is another way of saying rage quit.

Robtard
Can you not read:

Robtard

Scuttlebutt is that there may be a 12th and possibly 13th House Republican announcing this year...

^Bill Flores of Texas (The 5th Texas Rep to drop out) is lucky number 13. Happened quicker than expected: Texas Rep. Flores says he won't seek reelection

At this pace, we may reach 15 or 16 before 2021 :0

Bashar Teg
how embarrassing laughing out loud

quanchi112
Surtur is taking those Ls.

Robtard
Seems Jim Sensenbrenner (WI) and Mac Thornberry (TX) are out as well.

Bashar Teg
this topic is a real giver, just like the family values perverts thread

snowdragon
Is this the thread where the real blue wave happens.........it didn't happen in 2018 based on previous results.

Flyattractor
Seems Jim Sensenbrenner (WI) and Mac Thornberry (TX) are out as well.

Is this another Big Example of Robbie possibly getting people in their 60' and 70's possibly RETIRING instead of as He puts it "Rage Quitting"

Robbie is a Lying Piece of SHIT!

He backs and Supports LIES in Every Damn Post He Makes.

Go HELL you *******!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is this another Big Example of Robbie possibly getting people in their 60' and 70's possibly RETIRING instead of as He puts it "Rage Quitting"

Robbie is a Lying Piece of SHIT!

He backs and Supports LIES in Every Damn Post He Makes.

Go HELL you *******!

^^jeez what a whiney phaggot

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Awww Bashy is a Homophobe as well as a Criminal Pot Addict!

That or I just pointed out a BIG LIE made by Robbie.

To bad Republicans prefer to Retire and enjoy their Golden Years with Family instead of Hanging around past their sell by date and Dying in Office like Corrupt Democrats.

oh and Reported for name calling and Skirting Around KMC Censors.

Bashar Teg
Awww Bashy is a Homophobe as well as a Criminal Pot Addict!

That or I just pointed out a BIG LIE made by Robbie.

To bad Republicans prefer to Retire and enjoy their Golden Years with Family instead of Hanging around past their sell by date and Dying in Office like Corrupt Democrats.

oh and Reported for name calling and Skirting Around KMC Censors.

time for your methadone, retard?

Flyattractor
once again *reported for name calling*

Bashar Teg
don't forget to report yourself for being a whiney phaggot

snowdragon

Irony

Flyattractor
Aint it tho!

Flyattractor
time for your methadone, retard?

Oh and I almost forgot *Bashy is Triggering Hard*

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon
Irony

snowflake the dragon joins team junkie. exciting stuff

Flyattractor
And the Triggering Continues.

snowdragon
snowflake the dragon joins team junkie. exciting stuff

der der der roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah I read you, more irony.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
Seems my posting of facts about people not seeking reelection still has a triggering effect on Trumpers...

Fact: Longtime GOP Rep. James Sensenbrenner to retire from Congress after 40 years

Fact: Mac Thornberry, top GOP lawmaker on Armed Services, announces retirement

Bashar Teg
Seems my posting of facts about people not seeking reelection still has a triggering effect on Trumpers...

It's all they know: impotent rage

Flyattractor

Fact: Longtime GOP Rep. James Sensenbrenner to retire from Congress after 40 years

Fact: Mac Thornberry, top GOP lawmaker on Armed Services, announces retirement

Nice to See that Robbie is ADMITTING that this ENTIRE THREAD is Based on HIM LYING!

Cause "RETIRING" aint "RAGE QUITTING"

Robbie is s LYING Piece of SHIT!

Confirmed.

Flyattractor

Some one needs a time out toke break.

snowdragon

Calling you on your own statements is a far cry from whining wink No worries though you are welcome on calling out your own rage.

Bashar Teg
more deflection from the topic because you're a whiny phaggot? cool! thumb up

Flyattractor
Bashy don't under stand Irony. DO HE!?

Robtard

The dreaded "IRS"

As far as the Senate goes, it's still only three Republicans rage-quitting. Hope we can get a 4th or even 5th before mid year 2020.

snowdragon
more deflection from the topic because you're a whiny phaggot? cool! thumb up

Oh Boo, the fact your trolling is the very nature of deflection. That's ok though you've always been the forum biotch with this particular behavior wink

Flyattractor
Robbie is Delusional . Hence why He votes Democrat.

Lying Piece of Shit.

snowdragon
Robbie is Delusional . Hence why He votes Democrat.

Lying Piece of Shit.

Robbie isn't delusional but a bit biased.

Bashar Teg
The dreaded "IRS"

As far as the Senate goes, it's still only three Republicans rage-quitting. Hope we can get a 4th or even 5th before mid year 2020.

they can't confront the topic because they're emotionally retarded.

Flyattractor
He is an Out and Out Liar!!!!!!!!

Flyattractor

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uDmln3KYjgM/Vetm-e9efVI/AAAAAAAAFvE/PRIkPu8F95M/s1600/irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Robtard

Doesn't matter and the facts don't care about their feelings.

And the House Republicans raging and quitting is actually 14 (6 from Texas alone) now, we shouldn't count the few that are seeking election in another political position. Or should we.

To keep it fair, factual an honest, it's up to 4 Democrats now, from the previous two.

Flyattractor
Robbie is a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE!

Only Hurt FEE FEE's here are His...and Bashys.

Him Screaming RAGE QUIT when people Retire.

GO TO HELL ROBBIE!

snowdragon
Doesn't matter and the facts don't care about their feelings.

And the House Republicans raging and quitting is actually 14 (6 from Texas alone) now, we shouldn't count the few that are seeking election in another political position. Or should we.

To keep it fair, factual an honest, it's up to 4 Democrats now, from the previous two.

It'll be interesting to see how the elections play out, are any democrats leaving their seats?

Our political system is a bad joke when combined with our media.

Robtard
It'll be interesting to see how the elections play out, are any democrats leaving their seats?

Our political system is a bad joke when combined with our media.

I noted that there's 4 Democrats in the House in the post you quoted.

There's also one Dem in the senate.

Surtur
Still waiting for prove of the rage. It's coming, I know it is.

Adam_PoE

Fixed: They can't confront the topic because they're e̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ retarded.

Surtur
Maybe make the topic title more accurate. This isn't hard, words matter.

Or do they not? Choose, irrelevant to me what that choice is, but choose.

Robtard
Still waiting for prove of the rage. It's coming, I know it is.

This was answered on page one of this thread; you couldn't accept the reality of it then and it seems you still can't now.

Surtur
Your answer was not sufficient enough.

And hey I get it: words do not matter.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Fixed: They can't confront the topic because they're e̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ retarded.

Wow. That was Mature. Adam is a Horrible Person. Confirmed.

Putinbot1

My God. People on this Forum have some really serious issues. Star/Fly, tsk...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

that too

snowdragon
So as of right now we have 7 democrats leaving the house and senate and 20 republicans.

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2020

That website also gives you the historics of previous imcumbants leaving office, kind of a neat website.

Robtard
Seems like it's 6 Dems, but four are leaving and two are seeking 'other office'.

A couple of those Reps are also seeking 'other office'.

snowdragon
Seems like it's 6 Dems, but four are leaving and two are seeking 'other office'.

A couple of those Reps are also seeking 'other office'.

I just thought it was an interesting website that made it easy for everyone to see the changes today, yesterday etc.

Our politics have turned into a shit show and our legislative and executive branches have turned into a nightmare live-action soap opera with our emergance of social media. It's like we are asking less of them in the sense of leadership and just more drama, our politics are a clown show fed by our media sources.

This is exactly what Russia, China, Iran etc wanted to weaken us internally. Our capitalism is actually ripping us apart and the media is thriving while they do it without accountability because $$.

Robtard
For sure, I've used it before. I like that it's just raw data, no real politics involved.

Flyattractor
Yes. just the Normal Lies and Hypocrisies.

Go to Hell Robbie.

jaden_2.0
I just thought it was an interesting website that made it easy for everyone to see the changes today, yesterday etc.

Our politics have turned into a shit show and our legislative and executive branches have turned into a nightmare live-action soap opera with our emergance of social media. It's like we are asking less of them in the sense of leadership and just more drama, our politics are a clown show fed by our media sources.

This is exactly what Russia, China, Iran etc wanted to weaken us internally. Our capitalism is actually ripping us apart and the media is thriving while they do it without accountability because $$.

Sounds like a chicken/egg scenario. There has to be a clown show for the media to report what a clown show there is.

Robtard
Well, seems we're now up to 22 Republicans rage-quitting the House and not seeking reelection. Compared to 6 Democrats.

carthage
They need to do whats best for the country and have assistance to the working class who are going to be ****ed over by the economic repercussions of the pandemic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.